Tell me /pol, why is John McCain unspokely blamed for the forrestal fire? And also why is he called 'Songbird' McCain?

Tell me /pol, why is John McCain unspokely blamed for the forrestal fire? And also why is he called 'Songbird' McCain?

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something about that pic just gives me the creeps

Blackmailed by saudis

Supposedly, when he was captured during Vietnam he "sung like a bird" to his captors. There are even rumors that the US "lost" Vietnam because of his traitorous actions.

In SERE school they taught us to resist by not acting like John McCain during his time at the Hilton. He got more special treatment than every other prisoner and made videos against America. He also ratted out on his fellow soldiers and sailors. He's a piece of shit.

He's blamed for the forrestal fire as he let off a blast from his jet engine for fun and hit a bomb with it.

Trump is giving up more classified info than Mccain did under torture

A

FUCKING

So why is it not talked about that he started the fire or that he spilled national secrets, instead being labeled as "war hero"?

McCains father was a bigshot Admiral who helped sweep it all under the rug.

The same reason that no one can talk about Chris Kyle's military medals being exaggerated, his book being full of holes and lies.

Because simply, McCain's dad was a big fucking deal, he was being groomed for big things and there was no way of getting hard evidence to tarnish him.

his daddy was a big shot.

that's literally the only reason he got into annapolis, graduated from annapolis, got an aviation slot, got put back into a plane after crashing the first one, not getting investigated for the forrestal, going awol immediately after the fire, getting transferred to the Mighty O, getting special treatment when he got captured, and getting a full presidential pardon when he was finally released by the Vietnamese.

Oh, and having his commie propaghanda tapes archived under his middle name so it is harder for researchers to find them.

Who is the big shot admiral dad your talking about?

I just found out Opera has a free Canadian proxy in their browser. Fucking Opera.

Gee. I can't imagine why.

The guy was in gook captivity (google Hanoi Hiltonl, it's not a resort) for nearly 6 years and refused to be released early unless his fellow prisoners were released as well.

You bitches would be singing after an hour.

He is a shitty war-hawk politician though.

Holy shit you know how to post here but don't know how to google?

>please spoonfeed me

McCain is a Trailer Bat. He had his record classified because it was so bad. Word around the campfire is he even taught the North Viets how best to attack US B-52 flights. He's a traitor, a national disgrace, which is pretty much par for the D.C. course. He's where he belongs in the nest of liars and traitors.

I just want to know if he really knocked out Jesse Ventura.

He was never captured.
That was just a cover story fabricated by his influential highly connected family to make him disappear for the remainder of the war after he set his own ship on fire due to being an incompetent idiot and killing a bunch of US sailors.

well, lets see, John McCain has a "III" at the end of his name so i guess it would be pretty tough to figure out his father's name, wouldn't it....

I knew a guy that served with him on forrestal, he said McCain was an entitled, bungling, incompetent prick who was despised by officers and enlisted men. He didn't mention if he knew about McCain being a traitor or not, but I do remember he was on the forrestal when the planes started exploding

Keyword: "Wet Start"

Too dumb to be an admiral like his daddy and granddaddy.

Ended up destroying 2 jet fighters in his career as a naval aviator through goofing around/incompetence. (not counting forestal or being shot down)

Fock off he's called song-bird for a reason.

So, torture works.
I figured as much.

Is it still possible to find the vids he made in captivity?

It's pretty well documented what happened on the Forrestll, the only thing that may seem off is whether or not a bomb hit McCain's plane or the one next to him which I imagine could be easily confused.

I see nothing about him starting the fire.

He wasn't the only pow they tortured
They all kept their mouth shut

Except the fire started by a rocket being inadvertently fired from an F-4 and hitting the A-4 next to McCain's own Skyhawk.
McCain's aircraft was aircraft 416.

Let's not forget that he's the cabal's contact with the "moderate muslims" in Syria.

Holy shit guys it is 100% true
trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released

A4 Skyhawks dont have afterburners, you need an afterburner to wet start

John McCain is a RINO and a globalist. I call him a damn dirty traitor.

When u watch the vid in the link McCain's traitor recording starts around 17:00

It's even funnier when you learn he was a shit pilot and had no business being up in the air in the first place.