Murder victims 'disrespected' suspect's Muslim faith, arrest report says

Murder victims 'disrespected' suspect's Muslim faith, arrest report says

fox13news.com/news/local-news/256159149-story

Hmmm... I wonder when CNN will pick this up..

That will be the last time they say Islam is a violent death cult.

>I HATE YOU DAD
This is why you don't let your kids go to public schools.

THIS GUY IS FROM ATOMWAFFEN A WHITE NATIONALIST ORGANIZATION THAT LIKES MUSLIMS LMAO

Why have I never heard of this until this popped on Sup Forums an hour ago?

This kid is edgier than Dylan Roof. What a retard

because they are a tiny group of retards

>Devon Arthurs told them he used to be a neo-Nazi, but had recently converted to Islam.
lmao he's 18
ITS NOT A PHASE, MOM

>tfw someone was actually convinced by an Islam General thread

>because they are a tiny CIA nigger operation

WHITE SHARIA BEGINS
TIME TO RUN BACK TO ISRAEL JEW BOYS

It's kind of sad to see a white person be tricked into not only disbelieving Christ is Lord, but then accepting mollock or w/e these muslims pray to.

Wait, is the guy that kept spamming about how Islam is great for white people?

Wait, this is real?

I read the story yesterday but I didn't see any mention of him being a muslim so I assumed it was just a shitpost.

For real?

Hahahaha I thought white Sharia was just a meme...

>Arthurs allegedly told police, "I had to do it. This wouldn't have had to happen if your country didn't bomb my country."
why do some people's brains just not have antivirus?

this

Sad maybe, totally reasonable given that few if any of the Christian churches have any spine at all.
Not everyone wants to get eaten by lions.

I knew the guy, pic related is him. He was part of atomwaffen. If you guys want a rundown of what caused this just give me a (You)

>Angry over insults to islam.
>Takes hostages in a smoke shop ran by muslims.

Managers name is " Fadi Soufan". What a fucking tard.

white converts to Islam are easily t he most pathetic people on the planet; they failed in the society they were born into and rejected it to embrace the faith of their savage enemies.

probably schizo... just a guess. but yeah, if he didn't convert to islam, then he wouldn't have done this.

>be muzzie
>no beard
nigga thats haram

He's a trans-sryrian

I doubt that

violent person joins groups that give ideological justification to violence. He probably got frustrated with the neo-nazis becasue they weren't violent enough

He was just waiting for CNN to show up.

>He ranted to those inside the Green Planet Smoke Shop in north Tampa on Friday evening that he had killed two people and wanted to end up on cable news.
>"He told them the world was corrupt, crazy stuff like that, that he just shot someone at Hampton over there," Soufan said. "He wanted publicity. Actually, he pointed at the camera. He said he wanted CNN to come."
>Waving his gun around, the young man told the people in the store he was not going to kill them and that they were going to make it home, Soufan said. Arthurs was inside for about three minutes. At one point the man got angry and swiped some things off of a shelf, Soufan said. He also had someone in the store grab a Coke from the store cooler for him.

>used to be a neo-Nazi, but had recently converted to Islam
so this is what happens when you take the "islam is the true redpill" threads seriously

So the guy converted to Islam around a year and one week ago, just a month after his close friend had killed himself. I assume he chose to go muslim because it was the only thing that seemed right to him, as he was pretty degenerate at the time and had a drinking problem as well as being very lazy and passive, putting things off and getting into trouble. He said that islam changed his life, it seemed that the laws in the quran were like moral guidelines for him that helped him get back into shape, he even tried to convert me a lot, gave me resources on Islam and whatnot. People suspected he would do something like this, but not against his own comrades, against his own brothers. They thought that he would shoot up a gay bar or something. From what I knew about him he was a hard working guy, really funny and had some good ironic humor. The members he killed were two guys who had recently moved into the area, they had jobs and were good hard working people. The worst thing about all of this is that just 3 days ago they had a big discussion in private about kicking him out due to him being a muslim. One of the members was a friend of his since fucking childhood, one guy I know said that he may have been planning this out for a month since he had explosives. People spoke to him hours before he did it and said nothing about him was different, after he converted it seemed like he only improved himself. The guy, devon, was planning to go to an atomwaffen meeting and kill the members there, the meeting was supposed to be held in detroit, but his room mates probably found out and tried to stop him, so he killed them.

>This is why you don't let your kids go to public schools.
This is why my kids are home schooled.

Yes, you defend your faith.

Unlike what a cuck would do....

nazis and muslims are BFFs. theyre both scum.

I used to talk to this guy on tinychat called thirdposition year(s) ago. He went by the name Weissewolf. I wasn't very big part of their group and mostly just watched. He wasn't the first to convert, there was this other guys who acted like islam was the only way to save the white race but they were hypocrites I think because they got arab gfs or something. Anyway they started convincing this edgy kid because they worshiped how hardcore ISIS was or something. In the end just read dailystormers piece on this, I feel the same. Anyone who adopts islam is no longer white. Anyone who puts ideology over racial pride is gassable.

This is a local news site, an affiliate of fox, not main stream media -- gee I wonder why some backwater hick run station would claim this while no other outlets do...

Of course. Drop some info my man.

As if I have actually spoken to this cunt before.

>neonazi converts to Islam
>kills 2 neonazis for disrespecting Islam
I think everybody can learn a valuable lesson from this.

Right wing extremists need to shut the fuck up and Islam isn't a religion of hate after all.

Damn /sg/ lost another poster.

This.

If it had been a Pepsi this would have ended more peacefully

i was homeschooled for last 2 years of highschool, 19 now, best fucking decision of my life. public school is fucking shit.

This guy looks awfully similar with one of my friends

This

This is why you keep your LARPing to alt-right podcasts and counterstrike rooms. If you're a weedy faggot, don't play with matches.

>Arthurs allegedly told police, "I had to do it. This wouldn't have had to happen if your country didn't bomb my country."

is this some reverse crypto jihad?

Followers of Mayohamed (PBJ) are no joke, user.

Sounds like we need more like him. Western society would be cucked no longer.

Is it just me, or does it seem like more and more white kids are taking a stand against shitskins?

Go wash migrant feet.

This is why there should be a law against disrespecting Islam, it would stop a lot of crimes and terrorist attacks.

white self-hate is getting people killed, don't be hatin yo

Aus is right yet again.

This. Know thyself.

this, keep your shitposting on Sup Forums

He wasn't shitposting though, he was stabbing.

>he doesn't stabpost

If you are vulture, it is your friend

Because you have no knowledge of politics outside of memes you see on here and reddit