Do you people hate all hispanics? if not, what are the exemptions?

do you people hate all hispanics? if not, what are the exemptions?

flag is puertorrican btw don't know why its american

I love the ones that work hard and cook amazing food. eating burgers can get stale after a while.

Their women are pretty descent, but their culture is garbage.

I hate americans for inventing the word "Hispanics'"

These countries and the people who lives there are sooo different

Same reason they hate slavs. Their countries are shitty, therefore everyone is a subhuman.

>implying whites have a better culture

dont make me laugh

what about smart red pilled hispanics? do they get a pass?

I do hate all South Americans and people of mestizo descent.

depends, most of south american culture is pretty much the same, the same goes for people from the carribean

hello brother!! :)

Opioids are bad so red/blue pills should be avoided at all cost.

to me argentinos are the worst type of hispanics. learn how to speak proper spanish i dont even understand your accent half the time

I love mess(h)i(t)! Ignore the h, and t, they are silent.

Can't compare Chilean with some mestizo from Salvador
But the biggest problem, that by creating "Hispanics" US government gives them another reason to live separately social wise from rest americans

They're apes who assimilate more into black culture than white. It's not even a race thing because a fair amount of the most chimp-like Hispanics you'll meet are Mediterranean white. This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't emigrate in numbers able to recreate Mexico.

True, a Mexican will shoot you where as a South American will kill you with an axe and a Central American will pull your eyes out with his bare hands.

Colombians. Reason: best camwhores.

I hate everything south of the US border.

From a white Anglo perspective they are.

hispanics arent as bad as blacks though. most of them are pretty oblivious to everything compared to the agressiveness of blacks

I agree brother!

I think they r good people. a lot of their governments are bad tho

I don't mind Panama. They're the jews of South America, but at least they're not super poor

Come on now, not all of us are bad.

It's only the poor people.

Says who? Young Latino males are worse to work with than blacks.

>It's only the poor people
>It's only the 30+% of the country
:^)

When you learn to speak proper English we can talk.

You are lucky you are getting Hispanic immigrants. Could be dog burning Asians with big money buying up all your houses. Could be rapey African crminals or rapey Muslim medieval lunatics and terrorists.

I'm okay with them as a concept, but would go full #LordNaziRuso in person, stab them, push them around, laugh at them.

i think latinos are more malleable than blacks for basically anything. the amount of blacks that are indoctrinated to feel proud of their skin color is a lot more than those of hispanics

No joke but here in NYC your women love Latino men. What is up with that?

i also hate all hispanics... or should i say: south americans if I'm not considering spaniards...

... now that I think about it, spaniards are shitty anyways, so who cares

yours truly:
another hispanic

Spaniards coming to santiago after their economy tanked. Thinking they own the world.

We don't like any of you assholes either, stop coming here you fucking mierdas

i agree with this. for the most part, hispanics are just sort of happy to not be in the shithole they came from, and for the most part mind their own business. except the millennial latina feminazi's that talk about how illegals shouldn't be deported. whereas 9/10 niggers are lazy criminal fucks who bitch and moan about everything

>Colombia
Tell me, why are all the camwhores from the Antioquia-region, and how likely am I to be murdered for my aryan kidneys and pure blood in your country before I can make off with a sufficiently pale local? Also, where would one find one that wasn't actually a camwhore? It seems like half your female population works as that exclusively.

>webm
Fuck south america.

Latino men are basically the only group of men in NYC that aren't circumcised, that's why Russian women in NYC love latino men so much.

>on a serious note in my experience Russian girls in Russia seem to love Spanish men for some reason

Fix your economy and stop sending your people here please. At least you have green energy right?

I dont hate anyone but I can only relate to and will only live with Iberians not amerindians

White Cubans
Colombians
Puerto Rico

Shit-tier
Brazil
Mexico
Argentina

White Cuban here, I kinda like Argentina for their wine and Chile because of Pinochet. The rest are too much Indian for me.

don't worry white people dont want to live around mulatto monkeys

>Hispanic

Enough with this word

ANY race could be hispanic

There's white hispanics like Andy Garcia

Black hispanics

Asian ones

the brown ones are basically just indians with tacos

Again do whatever you want ahmed.

white have the best culture in the world, nigger

what should be used then? there isnt any other word that groups spanish speaking peoples in south america aside from latinos and that engulfs brazil too

Amerindian Americans they arent white.

Enough with lumping multiple races under a geographic term then acting like it's a racial term that's mutually exclusive to other races

Just call brown people mestizos or "Mixed indians"

All mexicans and latin americams are amerindian americans.

This post is probably from a mexcian/central american that talks like El Chavo or a Caribbean nigger like Cuba, DR, etc.

>For their wine
Argentinean food is far better than whatever monkey food you eat, YusNavy.

>Chileans
>Not indian

not eveyone is of amerindian decent especially in the big cities

How can you be worse than someone that doesn't work

Do you call obama black or white?
Mexicans are Amerindian not White American

I dont care to live in spain if the nation doesnt want me, Ill form spain somewhere here.

Wait, is that spider getting fed? Or is it protecting the larvae for some reason?

Sure buddy

where im from doesnt take away the shit accent argentinos have

Ignorant american, fits the stereotype

White Hispanics are still not white.
Latinos are out of the question if they are white or not.

not even american, read the second post boludo

>Nigger misuses the term "White Hispanic" on a mestizo mexican retard to make whites look bad

>Durr better blame the term than the misusing on it

Is the main guy from Malcolm in the Middle not white to you even though he's technically a white hispanic?

Learn the fucking terms before you make assumptions about it you fag nigger

He's obviously just tanned you bigot

>white hating, BLM supporting nigger tries to whitewash a brown spic so he cam keep his narrative of blaming whites

Kek

No such thing as white hispanic, adk where ancestors are from and tell them what is there race if all ancestors are spanish there could be term spanish american

The problem is "whites" dont have any culture, neither "latinos" or "hispanics". At the end of the day, is your country who produces its culture.

Burgers don't like this fact because they don't have any culture of their own, so they hide under the "white" umbrella.

Hispanic is a geographic term regardless of race you dingus

Any race could be hispanic depending if the traveling spaniards kept their dick in their pants or not

You clearly have no idea what the term means

>yusnavy

Don't compare us to the apes from puerto rico

It has nothing to do with race census, if youre spanish then spanish anerican
If you dont consider spaniards regular white americans, mexicans should be called Amerindian because obama is called black.

We don't hate slavs as we never see slavs

If you are referring to the nazi Russian in Cancun, you have to agree he had it coming

Native Americabd in US are not racially pure and are called native american while speaking english.

Mexicans should be called injuns but you're not understanding the word "hispanic"

Do you think all hispanics are mestizos? Because you are clearly wrong.

Anyone who has any lineage from a spanish speaking country will be labeled "Hispanic" in some way regardless of their race.

White hispanic, black hispanic, asian hispanic, etc

Then they are reguslar white americans, if you consider spaniards not regular whites then put SPANIARD, white black SPaniard etc..

Spaniard is a nationality

Nationalities don't replace the "Hispanic" part of your labeling

Language has nothing to do with race you dont see framcophone white, german white, swedish white, irish white, italian white

Spaniard is a race, if you dont consider spaniards reguar white race.

The best part about living in the western US is that largest minority group is composed of hispanics. You get your choice of living with niggers or beaners and it's an easy choice for me. Them not speaking english is the least of my concerns, considering that I feared for my life every time I walked by the ghetto. All the beaners do is call me a gringo in spanish and laugh, while the niggers pine to mug, rape, kidnap, and murder me. Basically I traded blacks for hispanics and it was 100% worth it.

> this coming from a filthy american whose culture is the most voracious insipid cancer the world has seen

>don't worry white people dont want to live around mulatto monkeys
>Germany

Spain

It's funny because ''latino'' mean someone from Lazio, a region here. How this term was applied to iberian speaking people in the Americas is still a mystery.

Fuckin hell I'm white Hispanic you can't define and tag 800 million people with one word REEEEEEEEE RE

Stupid americans with no culture

You are spaniard american then

my uncles wife is Columbian. She came here as a political refugee as a hit was put on her family's head. She just got her masters degree. Is about to take her citizenship test. She is pretty awesome and does her research on anything before talking about it.

Argentina, Cuba, DR, Costa Rica and maybe, MAYBE Venezuela and Colombia, all the others too small and irelevant or to indians, Bolivia NOT A SINGLE DROP of Spanish blood, womens are ugly af there

Shes Amerindian american

Dr too far cuba too far

Exceptions? I really like the ones that are in their own countries.

WE ARE THE TRUE LATINS

Frindly reminder that Brazilians are not hispanics

Yes black

You should only hate the poorfags of every country. They're subhumans, they love killing people and voting for shit politicians because they're easily subverted.

but you are Iber- American, Checkmate huescum

Yes, Latin America was a big fucking mistake.

Pic related white brazilian

hispanic isn't a race like white dingus

Yes. we are truly descendants of portugal-spain.
Rio de Janeiro center looks like a fucking carbon copy of porto (albeit dirtier).