Kek. Sup Forums BTFO once again

Kek. Sup Forums BTFO once again

>WTF I hate diplomacy now
>Haha, I bet you guys are pissed Trump is a likable person

Trump has been a personal friend of Netanyahu for a long time and he's stated this publicly
But Sup Forums got caught up in all the campaign catch phrases

Sup Forums has always been a chosen peoples appreciation board. We love the Jews. Fuck off.

twitter is really useful in that it gives jackasses the opportunity to expose their jackassery. what point does this person think he's making?

Nobody on this board thought Trump was an anti-semite
His supporters can be anti-semitic and like him for many other reasons

Like deporting shitskins and providing a constant source of impotent liberal rage

wtf i love israel now

Trump is just magnanimous.

Maybe we deport all the whiny, liberal american jews to their promised land if we play our cards right.

This. Only a sith deals in absolutes.

>Implying they want them

That's okay, you can keep them

>Nobody on this board thought Trump was an anti-semite
He's the self proclaimed "most pro-jewish president ever" retard. Sup Forums literally fell for a jew puppet that wasn't even trying to hide it

(OP)
NOW they can relax thanks to Sup Forums shilling!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is pretty spot on. Obviously we aren't going to get a goose stepping reincarnation of Hitler. I voted for Trump to kick the illegals out plus with Clinton we would probably be taking 100s of thousands of "refugees". Now if he were to give illegals amnesty or something like that I'd no longer support him.

the previous US president campaigned against him
the current president is hated by the liberal Jews that also hate Netanyahu

Did you even read my post?
Nobody was under the impression Trump hated Jews, which is why we find your fake outrage so entertaining

>But Sup Forums got caught up in all the campaign catch phrases
>Mfw I posted the YouTube video of Trump saying he's a big fan of Israel every day of the campaign

Trump isn't end game, retard. He's the start.

This. Fuck trump, and fuck white people.

The kikes know it's all theater. Trump knows it's all theater. They do it anyway.

>Did you even read my post?
Did you read mine? Or are you just dumb.
There's a huge difference between not hating jews and being a jew puppet. Sup Forums didn't realize he's a jew puppet, and they still haven't. Instead they're literally starting to defend jews and Israel. All because of some funny catch phrases

>He's not full 1488
>Must be a kike puppet

Not sure what I expected from a Swede, but I'm disappointed nonetheless

>He's the self proclaimed "most pro-jewish president ever"
>Must be a kike puppet
Yes.

ok... good for everyone i guess??

I mean. What is "our" objective?
How do these things conflict or work together?
Where should "we" put "our" efforts?

I'm tired of the black/white pill game of playing with energies.

How does it translate into productive action?
What action?

Carry on if you want but i think de programming (((their))) tools and frameworks and setting solid groundwork for creating community+content is more important, then (((they))) will have no pawns to play with and we can stand up to (((thier))) proxy attacks.

>*/sg/ and TRS BTFO once again
Fixed that for you, newcomer.

> Trump: I like Israel
> Proceeds to have good relationship with Israel

/POL BTFO

>Trump has convinced the entire left to hate the Jews with a fuming passion they are so buttmad
Look at us. We are the Jew now.