This is the average American family in 0 + 2017

>this is the average American family in 0 + 2017.

>not a single paki in sight

Jealous Nigel?

The niggers and mexicans are out of the shot. Tyrone shot them all 5 minutes after the picture for their apple garnage

>no trannies
>no niggers or spics
>no faggot with a dildo in his mouth
absolutely unamerican

are they sentient?

>3 children

I wish.

they are trying to sit comfortably. but, the furniture does not correspond to their bodies. it is the furniture that is old.

I'm pretty sure that picture is ten years old

sage

>spend a couple thousand on apple
>buy shitty fucking clothes
100% American

Fuck off slavshit

>even the infant has an iThing
This is probably the one thing I find most disturbing thing about the image

That fat ugly bald bastard got himself a wife and 3 kids, yet the autists in the daily mgtow cuck threads can't.

Yea if three white children was the average American family we wouldn't be in this mess

needs more dogs and less kids.

I would be ashamed if my daughter became a hambeast like that. Failures as parents.

Melania with Trump only made one and it's autistic

Sad, isn't it. This fat loser has 3 children, a shitload of money, and an Aryan son. He's saving the white race from extinction by outbreeding the niggers while most Sup Forumsacks are virgins.

why are the children so fat

Because they drink lots of simple carb-loaded shitty beverages.

thanks

Because their parents are fat fucks themselves and don't know any better.

Their parents are

Really, it's the fat people who breed the most. I live in Alabama, and I see all kinds of fat women with tons of children. Still, that's better than no children. Fat white people are better than niggers.

absolutely disgusting

They are too white to be Amuricans

Do you think those kids have spent even a hour of their free time without a phone or a tablet in their hands? Have they ever opened a book by their free will?

it is ancient though

That makes me sad, the daughter never had a chance at a normal body weight. I bet she even got the 'fruit' drink to try and watch her intake, not realizing that it has just as much sugar as anything else those places peddle.

>>this is the average American family in 0 + 2017.
Married white liberals with children is actually very rare

Yep. Sup Forums should bow down to this fucker.

>3 adult men
>2 adult women
What kind of fucked up degenerate family situation is this?

>no Latinos
>three blonde children
>parents together
Wrong.

Make it one kid, a single mom, and some Mexicans or niggers sauntering around in the background, and that's the average white "Family" in America.

>you can impregnate women twice

It's sadly normal. Even little kids have iPads, so the parents don't have to deal with them. It's a graduated pacifier.

Anyone here feels good seeing white being hunted and discriminated in their own homeland? I can't wait to see the average American household speak Spanish instead

Triggered obese stormfronter detected

fuck knows, maybe its their uncle

Other than their weight there is nothing wromg with this picture. I mean I can forgive the shitty electronics, and fucking sugar-caffeine water. They look a bit awakward I guess but whatever, whites are a very diverse race with many phenotypes. And they still look less autistic than the average british family.

Is this family famous or something?

fuck this slide thread

They probably spend more on the coffee drinks than their clothes. What a bunch of twigs.

If that were the average American family today, we wouldn't have a problem.