Female soldiers in BF1 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

if you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that

Is there going to be a dlc option where these femaler sodleirs can romance the based black soldiers?

This is so fucking retarded. This female battalion was created at the end of Russias involvement and they were a pure propaganda thing and got BTFO. Dice are such fucking scumbags for showcasing them instead of actual russian soldiers. they were desperate for "MUH STRONK WOMYN!" and this was their excuse.

Historically accurate. Find something else to sperg about, it won't be hard for you, Sup Forums.

>Be female soldier
>Lose battle
>Get raped by sandniggers
>Thank you for your cervix

>if you don't like it, don't buy it, simple as that

Too late i bought months ago with premium, I just didn't know how much of the cucks Swedes are.

This.
Premium is a form of pre ordering, so you should not be surprised of this.
I honestly expected asians but maaaaan they really want to impress their feminist friends. Not that surprised in hindsight, though.

At least you can get aroused by their death screams now.
>Dice secretly wants to torture women.

Nice proxy you filthy swede.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

I can see it already, the feminists freaking out because you can kill women.

MUH VIOLENZE AGAINTZ WOMEN

>Americuck
>Proxy

Why? Americucks are literally just if not more cucked as sweden

>Swedes

you mean dice, they do not represent us

The Battlefield series died at Battlefield 2 now the games mechanics are as cucked as swedes themselves ...

if you are above 18 years old, you should not be playing video games

I do not get why she is a nigger though,since they already have niggers in it,and they want to diversify Russia shouldn't they have added some Tatar chinks and Mongols or something?

what is wrong with this ?

That is so tolerant

More women should know of the horrible thing known as war

I want to see more women maimed and dismembered and filled with bullets

word

Resuming they never saw combat, when they did it was against routing german units who proceeded to BTFO them later.

I don't have much to do, Im moving out soon it's just a thing to kill time.

will this make t baging cool again?

No we should be eating rakfisk , surstromming and drinking away our lives like most introverted norweigans ...

>Is there going to be a dlc option where these femaler sodleirs can romance the based black soldiers?

Is that a rhetorical question?

>5000 women that didn't see combat in an army counting in the millions.

We also had a female solider, emphasis on a. She died doing fuck all.

BF1 is the ultimate bastardisation of european history
Now:
> Who cares if there are niggers and women? It's just a game/movie
Future:
>Europe was always multicultural, I learned it from a video game/movie

Yes they fucking do.

>buying western games at all
The only games worth a damn are Jap and Slav games. Rockstar is based too.

Depends, What does rhetorical mean?

I still like BF1 even if it's a bit cucked. I've been playing since BF1942, Bad Company 2 fags are the worst. This one feels like a real Battlefield.

Awesome! Soon it's just pure female war.

Please be American , please be American , please be American

Why adults still care about video games?

It's Italian.

I can taste the director's salt from here. It's pretty clear they saw that Chinese commercial and got triggered hard.

BOLSHEWIKZ N SHIET

I never seen it on TV, it was probably banned by censorship

>Higer ups are anglos and jews EA
>sweden
:^)

>Tsar
>Kaiser
Why do they sound so similar? Anyone know

An obivious question that doesn't need an answer.

>not knowing the tsar was a fucking G*rman

Is that it? After thinking about it, kinda sounds like how they pronounced Caesar in fallout NV

wow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think they're just trolling us now because we were so triggered with the nigger soldiers

i can't be mad at that.

Didn't buy this one because of the niggers but this isn't that bad. I can't wait for the usual Tumblr types to get upset about this being the wrong kind of diversity.

Fucking really?

>SOPA DE MACACO

noice

fuck you

That looks pretty delicious.

WAIT. IS THAT A NIGGRESS? blacks were already scarcely used on the front lines and women where even MORE rare on the front lines. let alone a BLACK WOMEN. wtf dice. at least try to keep it historical. its already bad enough with all the automatic weapons and black german snipers.

Sheeeeit

best one is the german cavlarynigger. always makes me yell SHIEEET

What
Is this fake?
We never had colonies in africa.

UMA DELICIA SOPA DE MACACO

uma delicia

Prepare your boipucci Ahmed.

It was a thing, but they didn't look like dykes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

>Battlefield 2
literally best Shooter ever, I will rake you last leaf

anyway: why not just making a fucking character creator? like many other games and let the asian play as asian, hispanic as hispanic, arab as arab anglo as Untermensche, black as white, white as female, female as black male.

everyone is happy

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!!

BF1 IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE ONLINE GAME ATM AND THESE UTTER KEKS HAVE TO RUIN IT.

THE NUMBER OF FUCKING WOMEN SOLDIERS IN WW1 DIDN'T EVEN AMOUNT TO MORE THAN 10,000.

IS IT BUILT INTO THE DNA OF SWEDES TO BE ABSOLUTE VIRTUE SIGNALLING KEKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Reminder to always kill a Swede before you kill a Jew.

there also where 10,000 blacks in WW1 but that didn't stop them from making 70% of all Multiplayer characters black, did it ?

>make a russian army
>no niggers to put in
>take women instead

I would trust a slavic woman more than arab/nignog

because both german and russian titles were derived from roman caesar dumbass

It is historically accurate, but similarly to WE WUZ TRENCH RAIDERS AND SHIT it's blown out of proportion

>Buys an EA game
>Is even a good enough go to pre-order it
They have ruined every franchise and studio they have bought. They have all gone the same SJW direction. Why are you supporting them? Are you a leftist, or are you just plain retarded?

>Internationally owned, run and funded companies represent Sweden because SWEDEN YES
Don't get too excited about shit you don't know anything about you useless Serb peasant, or the US will have to liberate you again for being an annoying little shit, and we certainly don't want more of you subhuman heaps of shit fleeing here.

The devs just do what the owners want, more or less. The owners want money. They don't care about games, they just want to push the narrative, seem "progressive" and get morons to buy the game despite it being the same thing over and over again. As you can see above, it's apparently working because people are dumb enough to keep buying their products.

Also, come back when you've got an actual game studio worth mentioning. Only the ones owned by Americans/jews here are SJWs, and it happens a lot in Sweden because we have multiple game studios developing some of the highest-grossing games in the world.

i would to
youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc

She couldn't be a slavic qt though, she has to be bald yaaas qwayne

that's very progressive of you, häagen-dazs

>implying the Russians won't have niggers in their army anyways
They'll find a way

There actually were about 20k frontline female soldiers in the imperial army. Silly that they would represent them though, when there were literally millions of male soldiers, and if they wanted to push diversity, it would be more realistic to have an asian Russian soldier.

thats patriarchy

Sweden needs to be bombed they're too dangerous to be left alive.

>Why are you supporting them? Are you a leftist, or are you just plain retarded?

Like i said i didn't know that you guys would reach such a level of cuckness.

of course

Why the fuck is she bald?

Are you surprised?

>You
We have plenty of perfectly fine smaller studios. The big ones are owned by EA or Ubisoft, and they do what all EA or Ubisoft games do: SJW trash and cash printing (EA) OR exactly the same game you just played but with a skin and cash printing (Ubisoft).

Battlefield died with 2142.

I am Russia.i am triggered

Really? This is killing it? Not the mandatory $50 season pass for all DLC or you get none of it?

>WW1
>For Tzar
>Russians
>Female nigger

Connect the dots, you can do it.

Remember when Battlefield-games had mods? Good times. I played that Star Wars mod for 2142 for a long time, there were only a few servers left but it was still fun.

If you two faggot are even trying to make some pathetic argument how Sweden is a bastion of pro-white conservatism you are making a joke out of yourselfs, and you know it.

>playing videogames
Fucking manchildren.

>with 2142.
2142 was the pinnacle of the franchise.
bad company and all further bullshit was abhorrent.

but only cheap free shooter games have women as characters

its dice, im not surprised in the slightest. battlefield 3 was the last good thing they did, with bad company 2 being their best. shame about the diversity quotas and 6 different guns which you have to play with for months until a dlc comes out which gives you more guns but with extra diversity

Wrong the Tsar was of Norse decent from either Sweden or Norway. Can't remember, they were the Rurikvich(spelling is fucked) descended from Rurik who was a Viking invader of Russia who first formed the dutchy of moscovia and the kingdom of Rus.

>female battalion was created at the very end of our involvement in the war, when the morale of the army was extremely low and soldiers deserted on a daily basis
>only ever served propaganda purposes, to show coward men how stronk true patriots are
>soldiers literally called them "prostitutes" (back then it was a serious insult, at least in Tsarskaya Russia)
>dice is gonna turn them into brave white knights saviors of humanity
I understand that needed to (((diversify))) russian army and niggers weren't an option, but still.

That's because you haven't played rising storm.

I meant that 2142 was the end of good battlefield games. It's easier to pretend that the franchise died there and that the abominations that followed never existed.

Test

It's not, but the big developers are amerian/jewish owned and run. I've been to Massive, they hire - a lot - of "international talent", and not a lot of Swedes. EA in the case of Battlefield and Dice, has had a clear impact on every single studio they bought.

Dice used to make good games, as did Bioware. After they got big, the suits bought them and now they're running in a similar direction as all of the other SJW shit America produces in every sector of its "entertainment" and news industry.

>BF3 good
It was like a beta for BF4.

>BC2 best game
Fuck off. Opinion discarded.

>2142 was the pinnacle of the franchise.
It was only good because no competition. It had multiply balance issues, rampant hacking, admin abuse. Player with best k/d in the game was admin who played Berlin only as defender on APC and he kicked everyone who tried to take APC from him or any strong opposition. It is only thing you need to know about 2142, literally essence of 2142.

mongolian/kazakh soldiers > female >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>niggers