Scandinavia red pill

Anybody disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. We're not a part of scandinavia.

Finland is not part of Scandinavia and never will be.

but so many maps include you... what happening? pic related

Come on, Norway is always number 1. The rest of you don't even come close

Scandinavia = the three kingdoms of Norway, Sweden and Denmark

why is this so hard?

dont just take it, dont be such a cuck
DEFEND YOURSELF
CALL HIM A NIGGER OR SOMETHING

noyaktig

People are being retarded and equating the scandinavian region with the nordic council

OKEY TELL ME WHY HALF OF MAPS INCLUDE FINLAND?

Scandinavia is a historical and cultural region in Northern Europe characterized by a common ethnocultural North Germanic heritage and mutually intelligible North Germanic languages.

Danemark, Norgay and CuckSven.

Superior Finland in NORDIC and totally white.

>scandinavia
>white

Maybe it's because Finland is rightful Swedish clay. They were part of our country for several hundred years.

they are retarded. Filand are free by me to be part of "scandinavia" if they wish too. But their language isn't similar to ours at all. Sow e can't udnerstand eachother

We're not Sweden we are Kvenland REEEEEE

think this is a photoshop of taniapo

If Somi can into Scandinavia, can Eesti into Nordic?

It ain't no shop my man, it's an old-ass picture of her i saved before the autists scared her off the web

It's a smelly Greek "person", I don't give a fuck about what it thinks of Sweden.

all nordics are trash people to me

Who cares she isn't white when she qtpie

Why? He's right and we literally don't care about Scandinavia. Whenever someone thinks Finland is a part of Scandinavia a Finn will always be the first one telling them they're wrong.

Poland cannot into Suomi qt.

Poland will get puukko'd.

Reminder

the jokes on you user...Learn to admit some facts...

Soon.

thanks Germany

Dont tell the jews but Iceland is the real redpill.

unsurprising to hear that from a dumb gabuposter

i mean his pic literally calls that guy a shithead

lel, that's not a MediTerran

T. Italian negro

>non-danish "kingdoms"

STOP speaking north germanic languages

Binlan :DDD is Nordic, not Scandinavian. Also swap Denmark and Norway.

Fact of the matter is that the average IQ of Swedes is higher than that of Greeks. What now, faggot?

and now you have barbarians pillaging your country. Finland made the right choice

pbs.org/newshour/bb/iceland-refugee-population-helps-yield-diversity-economic-growth/
don't take it personally. I just think your race is weak and barbaric. Didn't you live in mudhuts until southern europeans civilized you?

even as a crackhead culkin still has some luscious hair

I think of scandinavians as an ethnicity, where finns are far from.

I can admit it.
But still you are the cucklord of nordic countries!!

It wasn't really a choice, Russia conquered Finland in a war between Sweden and Russia. Finland didn't gain independence from Russia until 1917.

More pics pls

Nice try frog, that's the McCallster

Joo.

I lost my collection of taniapo pics and i can't upload her videos, but ask around Ylilauta for more.

And greeks are lazy and let shitskins flood europe

Must've switched his iq test with his bills

You have sauce on that qt?

wait, are you seriously comparing some dude who is probably a model to someone who is a fucking washed up actor turned coke-head?

wrong.

Norway is more based than Denmark.

I say that as an ethnic Dane.

Iceland is god-tier.

>higher IQ
>richer country
>more beautiful people
>not going through an economic crisis
>safer (outside malmö)
>more beautiful landscape
>not turkish rapebabies

Denmark is the best.

Literally in the post you replied to fampai

"Lazy" yeap
"let shitskins flood europe" Dude seriously?Germany asked for this!!!

D-Does..
..Does this Sheila like Big Auzzie Men?

Since these memes show the reverse of what is true I agree. That Finland is the worst of the nordic countries is a fact

Is she finn?
She is my ideal everything, I'm in love

Looks alot like my first gf but with prettier feet! Just googled

>Iceland is god-tier.

When a mysterious illness called the Rash caught humanity by surprise. Those that it didn't kill, it changed into monsters of infinite lifespan. The biggest bastion of survivors is now Iceland, while small and scarce settlements can be found in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

Iceland is the capital of the known surviving world and shoots immigrant boats on sight because they have the least immunity to The Rash, whereas the Finns have immune autistic mages, Norway and Denmark have tall people, and, as always Sweden sucks.