IMPORTANT SETH RICH INFO

T_D says this is a picture of Seth Rich as the police showed up. Can anyone confirm?

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/
heatst.com/politics/dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shot-dead-conspiracy-theories/
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
fox5dc.com/news/218954069-video
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
rense.com/general96/CLINTmalf.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jXCWS7m06bE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit

Off to google street view...

Yes, been know for a while now. but yea holy shit. We need the CCTV + Body Cam footage.

this is the aftermath of a dindu shooting dumbass

Some more info for you

bump

Fuck, its these

there's fuck-all for detail in that photo.

what'd you find?

It's legit. This is where Seth Rich died.

Police reports said the shots were at 2134 Flagler Pl, Washington D.C. Went to google maps and found this view

wrong corner or wrong angle. The sapling is not a match. The EMS photo has a sapling with a distinct bow in its trunk, likely from reaching for the light in it's first couple of years.

Here's another screen shot from google map views... I believe this is the same angle as the photo from the crime scene, based of the building in the background

The sidewalks look different (i.e. further apart in the corner)

We need to really stick with hard and useful evidence in this case

And another

You're looking at the wrong house.
Across the street.
I don't like the OP's EMS photo as a match for location.

Gem gubernment goons man

Yeo, that first post was the wrong corner.

But this one is the correct corner. Look at how the building, the little tree on the left (with a steet sign right next to it, and the line of trees with thicker trunks on the right match up with this screen shot..

Ok but all of this tells us...nothing. It's all consistent with the story that a nigger shot him in a robbery.

Here's another angle.. That little shitty tree and the street sign to the left of it match up pretty close imo

Nothing was taken from him, shill.. Robberies involve the theft of personal property

GUYS
They are doing segment on CNN: "debunking" murdered dnc staffer and newt Gingrich comments. They are trying everything possible to label this as a "conspiracy theory"

THIS IS GAINING HEAT. WE MUST KEEP PUSHING. DO NOT STOP INVESTIGATING THIS STORY. DO NOT LET IT SLIDE.

SETH RICH IS THE FINAL SMOKING GUN. THIS IS OUR LEAD.
WE WILL BRING (((THEM)))) DOWN ONCE IT FOR ALL.

why would someone rob anyone in such a public spot in plain view that anyone can see without even trying?

actually, how did NO one see it happen? that's the most puzziling part. especially if there was a struggle many claim since his parents admitted he had bruises all over his knees, face, and whatnot.

Looks like a match going by the branches, difficult to tell from this angle.

They're trying to confirm if the pic is legit, they're trying to find the place where the police officers "found" him.
Also, remember that there is way too much evidence to stick to the "random nigger" theory.
There's tooo much shit on the table, understand what I'm saying?

Remember the street view photo is from 2014. The tree on the left and the row of saplings in the background would have grown quite a bit by then.

Street is a match.

Just got a reference police report if anyone wants to look a bit.

I believe the last two screen shots (@ 2197 Flagler pl nw) I posted are the correct match, based off the little crooked tree next to the street sign, and the line of trees down the cross street, and the building matches too.

Wow you drumpftards really are racist

thousands of black people get shot by cops on the streets of DC and nobody cares

1 white kid gets shot and you go crazy over it.

>HIZ NAEM WUZ SETH RICH N SHIET

hahahahaha

Ok....here is how we go about this.......

Every cell phone carrier has a massive history of logs from their towers in case these records are ever needed by law enforcement. Seth Rich had his phone on him when he died.

We use Seth's phone as a beacon and get the logs from all connected handsets within a set location from Seth's. Then we have a list of suspects who were within a reasonable distance of seth at the time he was killed. You then work through these suspects and get their phones to find their exact locations at the specific time seth was killed.

This tactic is well known by LEO and intelligence communities. The US intelligence services have had entire teams of agents compromised by this very tactic and it has been the subject of numerous defcon talks.

We can do this brothers, we just need the right people to find the right information.

Wow a robbery with nothing stolen that's crazy

Good point, but the growth would be minimal. After looking closer, the row of trees with the thicker trunks do seem slightly larger in OPs nightime crime scene photo, but the police lights and the night setting could add to that

Yes it is the correct one.
Also.

I remember reading somewhere that there is practically no crime in that area; if we've confirmed that that's the place, its a good chance that it's him.

That brit fag is a shill. Tryin to collect a few pennies with a disinfo campaign

Did he lose any blood at all? Don't see any on the ground which is why he stayed alive so long until someone in the hospital killed him.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

>140,000,000 million native americans

Good idea, we should target suspects and social engineer information out of them and data mine their devices if we catch the opportunity.

UPDATED *-=SETH RICH RUNDOWN=-* MAY 22
Seth Rich Plot Thickens:
> "DC Insider" Speaks Of "Complete Panic" At Highest Levels Of DNC
> Seth Rich's Go Fund me account was updated by his brother 3 days ago, Cry For Help?
> Kim Dotcom Offers Congress Evidence to Prove Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source
> Assange All but Confirms KimDotCom
> Seth Rich Murder Wikipedia Page Devolves into Chaos, Tagged/Locked a "Conspiracy Theory"
Seth Rich Rundown if you're Out of the Loop. See for yourself; Do your OWN research...
riggedit.com/seth-rich/

not really what I was advocating for......but kudos for thinking outside the box.

Mainly, what I was saying is that we should be advocating for authorities to investigate the murder using these tactics as they will potentially provide very meaningful results.

It came from Hearst news Heatstreet heatst.com/politics/dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shot-dead-conspiracy-theories/

Yeah just like Comet Pizza! DON'T LET THIS SLIDE FELLAS WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING! JUST KEEP SAYING HE WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC AND IT WILL EVENTUALLY STICK DESPITE NO EVIDENCE! RAWR! ((((JEWS!!))))

>why would someone rob anyone in such a public spot in plain view that anyone can see without even trying?

Uh, because it was like 4 in the fucking morning? Because robberies like that happen all the fucking time? Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

Wow being in such a public spot sure helped him!

You're late to the shilling.

This wasn't a random white guy. Seth Rich was working for the corrupt DNC in voter protection, and he leaked e-mails and info to Wikileaks. Right around this time Podesta sent an email saying they would "make an example of the leaker"

Not to mention he backed bernie and wanted Bernie to win in court against the DNC.. Then was murdered. And two days later bernie flips to back the corruption he spoke out against, when he should of been the DNC nominee all along.

I believe the dnc used murdering Seth Rich as a way to threaten and blackmail bernie into backing crooked clinton.

There is plenty of evidence, shill
The fact that nobody is investigating proves there is something wrong

Nice bait m8, not bad.
7/10

Yup he's dead

>Wow a robbery with nothing stolen that's crazy

Again, it happens. Do you guys have a kid's interpretation of real life or something? You guys seem to think that every robbery goes smoothly, that they always grab the things they came for, never panic, whatever. In your mind it's "OH MY GOD THIS SITUATION MAKES NO SENSE!!" every fucking time. Just like the fags that thought Hillary's nigger bodyguard was carrying diazepam when it was just a mundane fucking flashlight. "UHHH BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE! WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE A FLASHLIGHT INDOORS!?" This is the level of retardation you guys exhibit.

"NOTHING MAKES SENSE TO ME SO IT MUST BE HOW I SEE IT IN MY HEADCANON LOL" -every conspiracy fag in existence

So when this all falls on the dnc head are you still going to shill?

It's from this video
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
convo with neighbor and Mary Rich as well

Yeah that's spot on.

>We use Seth's phone as a beacon and get the logs from all connected handsets within a set location from Seth's.

I like this angle: show their incompetence, imply criminal negligence. Nobody likes to look incompetent.

We also need the video. In this video they say "police have looked through the video and say it won't help investigation"
fox5dc.com/news/218954069-video
How do they know it won't help?

Cops are wired for sound and usually video.

Where are the recordings?

He was alive and conscious when they found him.

>So when this all falls on the dnc head are you still going to shill?

Just like Pizzagate dismantled the corrupt Washington pedophile ring, right? :)

>Just like the fags that thought Hillary's nigger bodyguard was carrying diazepam when it was just a mundane fucking flashlight.

the bullshit you clowns will make up for your Nosferatu POTUS.

>headcannon
what?
some new rebbit term im unaware of?

Who is this Seth cunt and why are you cucks flooding Sup Forums with this shit?

Respected journalists who dared to report on pizzagate were forced INTO HIDING afterwards, you idiot shill
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

It's directly connected to the "russian" hacks of the DNC.
rense.com/general96/CLINTmalf.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=jXCWS7m06bE

21 seconds and onwards. A flashlight, retard.

shills like you will face death

No you're just stuck in some shithole noname countries so you've never heard of common terms, you worthless paranoid faggot.

it's common if you frequent TUMBLR like this shillposter probably does.

WOW THAT MUST MEAN IT'S ALL LEGIT! THERE'S NO OTHER EXPLANATION!

God I hate you dumb faggots. I wish you could just put a bullet in dumb conspiracy fags.

Ok, then come kill me, cuck ass faggot.

Nigga that's a Beatles album.

Post your address then, shill
How's your boss David Brock?

Shills like you will be beheaded and your severed heads displayed on stakes.

So you threaten me saying death is coming my way, and you have no fucking way to figure out who I am? So basically, you're an impotent cuck posting empty threats. Because that's what fat cucks do best. Figure out who I am, tough guy. Bring me the death that is apparently coming my way. I'm not going to spoonfeed you shit.

>I'M GONNA KILL YOUR ASS
>So please just kindly tell me where you live, give me access to your house by leaving the keys outside, and handcuff yourself so you can't fight back. If you do all that, you're totally dead!

Does anyone know where Seth's apartment was in DC? Just trying to piece together where he was heading.

We know he left Lou's city bar the night he was killed. That's only a 15 min bike ride from where he was killed (We also know from his twitter that he loved to ride his bike)

>DON'T REPLY TO SHILLS
>DON'T FALL FOR SHILL LIES
>DON'T BUMP SHILL THREADS

They Will NOT slide our threads. Bump this up goys!

Then come fucking sever my head you dumb roleplaying cuck faggot. You aren't gonna do shit.

>10 posts by this ID
embarrassing my dude, just give up
also learn your own vocabulary instead of using the words your opponents use like "cuck," it reeks of unoriginality

You may be able to confirm the landmarks and compare them to the police reported location of the shooting. There's no way to prove WHEN or what kind of accident this is, nor is there any way to prove who's laying on the ground.

Could be man, woman, black, white, hit by a car in an accident, or shot in a shooting.

Imagine having a spokesperson for you that tells others to stop trying to find the murder(s) of your son when ever someone tries.

There's an ATM that faces the corner AND a store there must be a CCTV footage

Where did you see this on T_D? I'm not seeing it anywhere.. But it needs to be at the top so we can get more traction

goddamn.

2113 1st St NW
Washington, DC 20001

So what? You posted 6 times. Who gives a fuck. And I'll keep calling you an impotent cuck because that's precisely what you are. A little baby cuck that can only make internet threats and post some ISIS beheadings. Wow, what a badass. My 11 year old cousin would be totally impressed by you.

Come bring me that death you're threatening, you faggot ass roleplayer.

Yep I noticed that too. We need to get some footage

.. Pussy

hey retard, the guy you're responding to is agreeing with you.

you fucking shills really are the lowest IQ

>Wow Stacy showed up like this after spending the night with her boyfriend Tyrone, but he had nothing to do with it that's crazy

Again, it happens. Do you guys have a kid's interpretation of real life or something? You guys seem to think that broken nose and black eye is always inflicted by somebody, that just because the woman is the girlfriend of a 80 IQ drug dealing gorilla, and that he has been arguing with her during the evening, and that he killed his previous girlfriend, that means he beat her up, whatever. In your mind it's "OH MY GOD THIS SITUATION MAKES NO SENSE!!" every fucking time. Just like the fags that thought Hillary's nigger bodyguard was carrying diazepam when it was just a mundane fucking flashlight. "UHHH BUT THAT MAKES NO SENSE! WHY WOULD ANYONE HAVE A FLASHLIGHT INDOORS!?" This is the level of retardation you guys exhibit.

"NOTHING MAKES SENSE TO ME SO IT MUST BE HOW I SEE IT IN MY HEADCANON LOL" -every conspiracy fag in existence

Wouldn't hit men know this and not bring their phones??

So if nothing is stolen is it still a robbery?

Or a murder?

Answer me this one, shill.

>People need to stop being dumb as fuck

It's clearly a match, not hard to fucking tell by the hundreds of landmarks and matches you can see. Fuck, redditards make this place cancer and hard to figure shit out with all their stupidity

Attempted robbery, dumb faggot.

How do I get through to people in the three D world? I've presented the whole case for Seth Rich and the DNC assassination to mutiple people, but all I ever get is blank stares, then they as if I knew that Trump's wife slapped his hand.

I tell them about the Clinton Foundation and what it did to Haiti, they ask if I've saw that Trump had two scoops.

I show them that the reason Bernie got knocked out was crooked politics by the DNC, and they admit it. They respond with Trump is a Russian puppet.

How? Why? What is wrong with the world?

Come kill me then, faggot.

You sure are assblasted aren't you?

>impotent little baby cuck has run out of things to say after being called out

Poor guy. Don't worry, I'm sure some day someone will take your internet threats seriously.

We can't come kill you unless you post your address.
Someone will be in contact shortly after that

Thank you!

And all these locations match up perfectly to the story of him heading home from lous city bar. If he was riding his bike, or walking, his path would of gone through the intersection he was murdered in.. pic example

WE MUST LOCATE THE FOOTAGE OF THE STORE/STREET/POLICE BODY CAMS!!!!

I would love nothing more than to end your pathetic existence.

>Right around this time Podesta sent an email saying they would "make an example of the leaker"

only thing i want to clear up with this is that email was sent by podesta on Feb 22, 2015 so a full year and 5 months ahead of when seth rich was murdered. While it shows disdain for leakers, this email shouldn't be used as evidence in the seth rich murder.

Can someone look up the police reports in the area? the guy in the video mentioned 6-7 robberies in 3 weeks. maybe we can see if something is aloof

>We can't come kill you unless you post your address.

Oh ok, so in other words, you're making empty threats because you can't actually hurt me unless I specifically let you by publicly posting my information on a board dedicated to paranoid schizophrenia. Gotcha. Well, you have my scared shitless. Clearly your web of power is immense since you can track me down and kill me. Go ahead, get on it.

Then come do it. Come kill my ass, you roleplaying little cuck.