What do you think about the mandatory vaccination just recently issued for italian kids in order to attend their...

What do you think about the mandatory vaccination just recently issued for italian kids in order to attend their elementary school classes? We're talking about 12 different vaccines.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/101st-congress/house-bill/4238
youtu.be/cI0I3wb92HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Considering that disease ridden Africans are arriving but the boatload every day, mandatory vaccinations are probably the best thing possible for Italian children.

we'll get passive disease resistance just like argonians and forsakens

Kek. Prepare for autism rates to rise

First post best post

Vaccines are jewish poison

i like autism so it's ok

this

Usually I'm pro-vaccination but when the government mandates them or even so much as touches them, I have to be against them because God knows what else they've put into them.

>government mandates safety belts
>gee i wonder what those damn kikes are planning this time

I'm ok with mandatory vaccination to access public schools but the part about child protective services taking them if you don't vaccinate them is too authoritarian, if they want to homeschool them it should be fine

Nothing but a fucking Jewish scam, that's it.
>GOYIM JUST TAKE THIS VACCINE ITS NOTHING, NOTHING WRONG WITH IT, EVEN THO THERE SHOULD BE TONS OF MORE EVIDENCE ON THIS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC, ITS FINE GOYIM.

but refusing to vaccinate doesn't just put schoolkids at risk , it puts everyone at risk. the school thing isn't because schools are specifically at risk, it's a punishment for doing something dumb

Means more kek friends for us to have!

It puts mostly other school children at risk since it's where he'd spend most of the day

you cant argue with this level of autism

mostly, sure, but its not limited to that. and again, its a stupid and dangerous decision to not vaccinate, the school thing is a punishment rather than preventative measure.

Sounds like a way to not have to go to retarded public education.

You should only vaccinate agaisnt 1-2 diseases at most, having 12 vaccines is retarded.

I don't see it like that, if they wanted to make vaccination compulsory they could have done that, instead they chose the school thing which is probably unconstitutional, it's an unnecessary risk of seeing your law voided

it's because all the Muslim immigrants

There were only 3 vaccines thst were beneficial, which is what they gave prior to 1989

In 1989 a law passed that made vaccine companies not liable for any side effects or damage and they could not be sued (for vaccines on the Child vaccine schedule)

Once this law passed like 14 or so new vaccines were added because this law lead to a gold rush in the vaccine industry to patent new vaccines, in other words, vaccines simply for profit.

They give kids vaccines for things like hepatitis B, which is an std and can be prevented with safe sex.

Its a scam.

Amish children are not vaccinated, yet they are pretty much the healthiest children in America. They also dont develop nearly any common allergies that americans have, or things like asthma.

Always funny when vaccers say "but without them we'd have polio!" really, why arent there polio and measles outbreaks in amish country?

Vaccines are a lie. Best immunity is from nature itself.

its stupid and dangerous to make white kids into brain damaged aspies you autistic faggot. just look at poor adam ( and the kindergarden class he exterminated)

thank you for this arguement, ill def use this later.

>Amish children are not vaccinated, yet they are pretty much the healthiest children in America. They also dont develop nearly any common allergies that americans have, or things like asthma.

are you being ironic? I just don't know anymore

you oughta provide some sources on the claim of the 1989 law. i believe you, ive just never heard of it.
no, he is stating legitimate facts without a proper source

if Amish don't get vaccinated, why do they not have measles outbreaks and shit? how do they continue to live on and procreate, according to everyone if you dont vaccinate your child it surly will die, right?

>really, why arent there polio and measles outbreaks in amish country?
You didn't do any research before posting this did you

congress.gov/bill/101st-congress/house-bill/4238

Here is robert f kennedy jr talking about it on tucker carlson

youtu.be/cI0I3wb92HE

Essentially, if a child gets sick from a vaccines and parents want to sue, they have to go through a congressional kangaroo court in which they will lose.

This is for child vaccines only though. As of now, adult vaccine companies can be sued, I believe the shingles vaccine maker is currently in shit for their vaccine having detrimental side effects