Trump is Jew?

It's not looking good goys
is pol a zionist shitposting group for letting this happen?
>appease your Jewish overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
newsweek.com/2014/05/16/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its 5D chess, you idiot

can't you see?

YOUR VOTING FOR HITLER

Doesn't every president swear obedience to Israel?

Aren't all the major food brands in America kosher?

Isn't the entire mainstream media owned by Jews?

Isn't all American money branded with the star of moloc.. I mean "David"?

Why are most "Christian" pastors in America now preaching the teachings of the Talmud among other Jewish lies, teaching Christians that the Jews are gods chosen people even though they don't recognize Jesus as the messiah or no longer follow the teachings of Abraham?

How much American tax money goes to Israel each year? How much goes to Detroit or Chicago?

When the fuck are God fearing Americans going to wake up and put and end to all this bullshit?

nazi larper shills like this thread are trying to divide and conquer Sup Forums by using
>da joos
as a wedge.

Our loyalty to Trump is too strong though, it'll never work.

No but pretty close. His grandmother was jewish. And grandchildren.

Oy vey!

I Dont think you understand that if trump goes full
>gods chosen people
Then Sup Forums will never support him on anything again

>only realizing this now.

You know the answer and you know why they won't. You just don't want to admit that most people (including Whites) aren't all there as far as intelligence goes.

STOP VOTING FOR HIM, HE"S HITLER

If you don't understand the 3D chess behind his moves in the middle east you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

>NatSoc posters are shills
>implying Jews aren't a huge problem
>admitting you're a cuck who swears loyalty to a man and not his actions or ideology

Is that supposed to make me look bad?

>is Trump a Jew?
It doesn't matter.

If Trump is a Jew, the People can force him to work in our interest by exposing the Truth behind Israel, white genocide and the Globalist Plot, especially as it relates to America.

If Trump is /ourguy/ we can give him the needed excuse to do the things we require of him by exposing the Truth behind Israel, white genocide and the Globalist Plot.

I'm calling you to go out among the wolves and wandering dogs to spread the Truth, not with voices like the bleating Lamb but with a roar of the Lion.

Hillary would have been 1000x worse and everyone knows this. That's not the issue, I'm not sure it even matters who is named president anymore since the Jews have their claws gripped so fucking tight on America.

You moloch worshiping, forked tongue, shape shifting motherfucks are going down. Look at these "Christians" in pic related.

I just got on Sup Forums as of right now to clown you fucking faggots since your god-emperor is sucking kike cock like every other establishment politician in recent memory.

You've been had. The kikes and the bourgeois run the USA. You work for next to nothing and they send your kids to die for jews and big biz. You lap it up like absolute cucks and support this crook bc "muh mexicans muh terrorism muh niggers" which he will do next to nothing to address.

Trump's a fag, you're all suckers, fuck your mothers lol ZOG machine rolls on according to schedule bc you invested your faith in a fucking leather beanbag stuffed with money.

>da joos
fuck off

You missed my point because I am posting 99 dimensional posts.

FUCKING BASED BLACK MAN XXXXXXXXDDDD

What good could possibly come from trump praying to a fucking jew wall

He's doing it because they're our allies and he can get good trade deals from good relations.

If you're trying to make me look bad you're doing a horrible job.

Tell me bout the star of "David" you fucking kike. What exactly does it have to do with King David? Where in the Talmud is the Star of David mentioned? For what reason is it on the Israeli flag? Fuck moloch you shape shifting cunt, eat shit.

Go away faggot

>I just got on Sup Forums as of right now to clown you fucking faggots
well, think about what that says about you. also, you said faggot, which puts you in the basket of trump supporter whether you want to or not

>He's doing it because they're our allies and he can get good trade deals from good relations.
again like the other user said, what good could possibly come from allying Israel and trading with the Jews?

>da joos
you're the cancer of Sup Forums and need to GTFO

why dont you explain your favorable position on the Jews?

>you said faggot
Where the fuck do you think you are?
YOU NEED TO GO BACK.

Trade deals for what? Isreal produces nothing manufacturing wise and while they do grow alot of fruit California grows more and is in the country. I would be behind giving them a new glass mining buisness though

Oh vey!

They're our allies and a powerful pro-democracy and western values country in the middle east, they should be a our top priority for support and survival. Friends take care of friends.

>They're our allies
Why? What have they done that makes them our ally?
>powerful pro-democracy and western values country in the middle east
In Israel, a Jew faces 2 years in prison for marrying a non-Jew. Did you know that? Do you consider that to be "pro-democracy" and "western values?"

This is basically Trump getting down on his knees and sucking jew cock.

Not our guy

At least Hillarys corruption was obvious.

>WAAAH STOP BEING ANTISEMITES WAAAAH
never

>Friends take care of friends.
like this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

They uphold freedom and democracy, all countries that hold those values are our ally, they're also a strategic military ally in the region to help protect ourselves when fighting terrorists.

That was an accident, friendly fire accidents happen all the time moron.

In Israel, a Jew faces 2 years in prison for marrying a non-Jew. Did you know that? Do you consider that to be "pro-democracy" and "western values?"

Yes.

/endthread

You're the best goy ever!

Every country have laws that others don't agree with, thats their right as a sovereign nation. Overall though they value freedoms that we also value, they are good allies.

>just one time
How about espionage against the USA?
newsweek.com/2014/05/16/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757.html

lmao its a funny cartoon at least get triggerd cucks

you arent answering the question. You said that Israel is:

>powerful pro-democracy and western values country in the middle east

Do you or don't you consider banning Jews from marrying non-Jews, with the threat of imprisonment, to be "democratic western values?"

YES/NO

???

allies do that to each other all the time

Hey America, in your country there is problem and you know exactly who. First you grab him by the horns, then you know what to do.

I can cherry pick a single law from every country and say that it goes against freedom. OVERALL Israel is the closest thing to a western nation in the middle east.

Alright that got me. Good trolling user you had the lot of us going

Speaking of not answering questions, see

>trolling
What? Obama spied on all of our european allies, who cares?

> not touching the all mighty Jew wall

ehhhh

>Limits 2000 calories per person
America could use this :(

The Zionists who support (((Kushner))) and are using their MSM even now to create a superhero myth of "Jared Kushner, Ultimate Statesman" do not give a flying fuck about Trump - except for Trump's use in their "good cop bad cop" comparison to make Kushner look even better.

The Zionists will make Kushner their very own Zionist JFK by giving him credit for a "peace" deal in Israel - but since Netanyahu used to sleep in Kushner's bed this is just a global-scale scam agreed upon in advance, to get Kushner elected. Once the Zionist MSM can ejaculate credit all over Kushner for this imaginary "PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST" deal they will make him President.

And once Kushner is the first Israeli and Zionist President…the Great Culling of the goyim will begin.

where is the star of David on money?

>Israel is the closest thing to a western nation in the middle east
WEW LAD what are you smoking? You have any objective sources/evidence to back that claim up? How many good goy points are you trying to get today?

>mfw when I realised JIDF didn't suddenly disappear but simply blended in since we started supporting their candidate.

preventing marriage between a Jew and a non-Jew isn't cherrypicking you deceptive rat kike.

israel is a theocratic state.
it is nothing like America.
it does not hold western values.
Israel is a backwards State still run like the ancient middle east.
here's a couple more "cherry picked" laws for your Rabbi, all of which are based in Torah and prove Israel is a theocratic state.

1. No-Sex Contracts: In 2003, an Israeli company importing Chinese workers required them to sign a contract agreeing not to marry or have sex with any Israelis. No legal action was taken against the company, as Israel has no laws protecting workers from such demands.

2. Birth Control Without Consent: For years, the Israeli government was injecting Ethiopian Jewish immigrants with birth control, “often without their knowledge or consent.” When the practice was exposed in 2013, it was ordered to be halted.

3. Deporting Non-Jews: Anyone in the world with Jewish lineage can move to Israel and claim citizenship. But if you're not Jewish, things can be dicey. Many refugees from African conflicts have fled to Israel to claim asylum. Israel has locked many of them into massive camps in the desert. It has granted asylum to 0.07% of those seeking it, deporting many others. NPR recently did a story on some refugees who were deported, only to be slain by ISIS.

4. Stripping Palestinians of Land Rights: The Israeli Supreme Court recently laid out two decisions essentially allowing Israel the right to demolish Palestinian communities within Israel itself—not the Occupied Territories—to clear land for Jewish Israelis.

5. Discriminatory Marriage Laws:In the United States, marriage is one of the ways a spouse can gain legal entry through a green card and citizenship. Israel prohibits its citizens from marrying Palestinians in the territories, by refusing to recognize their spouses as citizens. Israel also has no civil marriage law, leaving the institution in the hands of religious clerics who work to prevent interracial marriage.

6. Right Of Return, For Jews Only:The most systematic policy designed to maintain a Jewish majority is the Law of Return. Under this law, Jews can come to Israel from anywhere in the world and claim citizenship, but Palestinians expelled after various wars from homes that were in Israel cannot. The double standard was expressed by Ghada Karmi and Ellen Siegel, a Palestinian woman and a Jewish woman who met in London in the early 1970s.

lel

This guy is either a retard or is baiting you guys either way don't give him any (yous) just greentext his id

There are 3 countries in the world that can do literally whatever they want. China usa and russia. Of course every country wants to spy on someone but will they? No because if germany were to spy on France and they were found out then hell would be payed. Only the 5 on the UN leader council can spy on whoever they want

>Melania doesnt wear a religious symbol and everybody claps
>Trumps wears a religious symbol and poll does what exactly?
Bow to your Jewish overlords americans

Fucking this. thread/

>You moloch worshiping, forked tongue, shape shifting motherfucks are going down
Good to find others can see the truth and are willing to fight.

Unless the rest of us fight and fight now the Zionists will make Jared Kushner their President.

More here:

Trump is far past the fifth dimension. Catch up.

All of the other countries in the middle east are closer to a western nation than Israel. At least if your metric is by how many muslims you have

Israel first,so business as usual. I wish he would have pissed on the wall instead. This is exactly why I don't bother with the fake elections nor being naive enough to think "my vote matters" in an age of digital fuckery. America is gone, I guess we all need to get over it. Shame boomer cucks just didn't give a shit.

>once Kushner is the first Israeli and Zionist President

If that were to happen, could kushner be interpreted as the king in the south? (If trump is west, Putin is north, and Kim j un is east)

"His intention will be to come with the strength of his entire kingdom, and he will form alliances. He will give the king of the south a daughter in marriage in order to destroy the kingdom, but it will not turn out to his advantage."

Daniel 11.17

>126607384
Good goy.

So he didn't kiss the jew wall? Just touched it?

>1 post by this ID
Answer the question schlomo

>>appease your Jewish overlords
youtube.com/watch?v=hMywgepLFqU

all those pro Hitler and NatSoc posts were deep cover

History repeats itself...

Why does everyone have to pay homage to Israel constantly like this?

Does Israel have nude pics and sex videos of every single world leader? Do they actually have nukes planted all over the Earth and will detonate them if someone doesn't suck their cocks or massage the ego of the Jews?

I don't get it, shit needs to fucking stop.

Israel tells these leaders the Perfect Lie.
The majority believe it. The ones who don't get replaced, like Mubarak and Saddam.

While the 13 starts represent the 13 original colonies (among other things), if you notice the arrangement of the 13 stars in the right-hand circle you will see that they are arranged as a Star of David. This was ordered by George Washington who, when he asked Hayim Solomon, a wealthy Philadelphia Jew, what he would like as a personal reward for his services to the Continental Army, Solomon said he wanted nothing for himself but that he would like something for his people. The Star of David was the result.

This. Though of course the outcome was already rigged in (((their))) favor, because our two radically different choices were

1. An ultra-wealthy New York elite, with a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist
or
2. An ultra-wealthy New York elite, with a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist

But Clinton *was* their preferred candidate. So what we learned was we can still change the script, as long as we communicate, stay committed, and fight. The election wasn't the end of our war for America. It was just the beginning.

The next battle (and the final one, if we lose) is to prevent the Zionists from making Kushner President, their very own Jewish JFK. If they can make their JewFK President, America and humanity will be over. We either win, or we die.

Believe. Don't give up. Fight. Stop Kushner.

you sound like a fag, doesn't seem like you really need his help

What's so special about that wall anyway? Does it grant powers? Reveal the past present and future of everything?

WHAT DOES THIS WALL DO?

>just a coincidence goy nothing to see here

He looks like a soulless creature, just go Oswald him if shit gets out of hand.

It stands as a reminder to the Jewish people to rebuild the Temple. Zionists believe the Jews will save the world.

>Our loyalty to trump
Jesus Christ kill yourself you bootlicker

>american goys died in middle east for israel
>jews served in lithuanian military

wtf i dunt get it

>muh exceptions to the rule

>I don't get it, shit needs to fucking stop.
Digits of truth.

But the only way this shit gets stopped is if *we* stop it. The reason it has ever happened at all is we let it happen! That we could ever ever ever "elect" someone to care for us and then we get to childishly go back to sleep was part of (((their))) Big Lie.

To paraphrase Pogo: "We have met the heroes, and they is us."

Fight. And the first way we fight is to spread the word there's a battle and we need everyone to join. Talk to people irl, but don't waste time on those committed to staying asleep. Find the ones who want to awaken and join us. They're out there, thinking just as we once did that they're alone and the only ones who see the truth. That we can't win is part of (((their))) "Learned Helplessness" programming of us, to keep us from fighting back. We outnumber them 100,000 to 1. The only way we can lose is if we don't fight.

So fucking fight.

Who was America started by? Ever notice how the mason symbol looks like the Star of David? Or how most of the mason halls have the Star of David on display? Freemasonry is in essence a study of the Kabbalah and the Talmud. And as we know, Jews worship the antichrist and are waiting for him to appear for they do not believe Jesus is the messiah. The Star of David, it's real name is the star of remphan and has to do with moloch worship, nothing to do with King David, which is why so many modern day illuminating worship and sacrifice to moloch, it's why kushner bought that 666 building on Wall Street, and why all the elites are pro Israel.

>1 post by this id

Sage all shill threads

Too many truths in this thread? Wanna hide it now? Fuck you shapeshifter, I will expose your Jew lies. Bump.

maternal or paternal grandmother?

Shills! Shills! Shills!

>allies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA