>Debunked
Sup Forums BTFO

fuck off shareblue

>debunked rumor

yet they claim their trump stories are facts

fucking hilarious

"I swear goys, I talked to the dirty nazi-P.I. Himself, he said he was a liar!"

CNN talking about Seth rich is nothing? Sorry then

They are lying. It is time to start killing them.

Unsolved murder

>debunked

Do you, CNN, do you.

>unsolved murder
>no leads
>debunked
They're fucking shitting themselves

how has CNN escaped almost all backlash for the way they've been behaving outside of a decaying viewership?

kill yourself shill rat

They marched up one dipshit who said he talked with everyone personally and that all those dirty alt-right "fake news" should take down their articles because it's all lies :^)

Because they are CNN and lying is their job.

Because no one watches them so no one knows about their bullshit. They are literally BTFO.

Saw another thread about fox talking about it or something. Was this cnns rushed response?

AND AS PREDICTED THAT FUCKING FAT FUCK LARPING PIECE OF LARD ASS KIM KEKMYSHITUPCOM DID NOT DELIVER

DEATH TO ALL FATTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so fucking funny that its a bernie bro numale

How can it be debunked if they don't know who did It?

Also that's the next move. They'll make a sudden arrest of some schizo and that guy will get shanked in prison

Is it Tuesday yet?

GUYS
They are trying everything possible to label this as a "conspiracy theory"

THIS IS GAINING HEAT. WE MUST KEEP PUSHING. DO NOT STOP INVESTIGATING THIS STORY. DO NOT LET IT SLIDE.

SETH RICH IS THE FINAL SMOKING GUN. THIS IS OUR LEAD.
WE WILL BRING (((THEM)))) DOWN ONCE IT FOR ALL

Literally first thread I've ever made. Saw Seth pic on CNN. Kill yourself

Because CNN told you so

They just outed themselves as knowing something is up. They are literally retarded.

it is in new zealand where that fat fuck lives

Because the family was outraged and shocked by the most recent story in the news and they said they didn't believe the PI and they asked him to cease and desist and that proves everything. Just pay the shekels goyim.

>(((debunked rumor)))

The fact that they're trying to cover it up so much only makes me believe he really was murdered by the DNC

Yeah 7 am, give it some more time before raging like a fag.

(((Debunked)))

Tuesday Achmed.

Tuesday

Because they get money regardless of if people watch them or not. When you buy a cable package, CNN is almost always included in that package by default so that pays the subscriber fee. If you want to kill CNN, go after their advertising base.

The jews gave me this Pulitzer which means my fake news is now gospel.

They are so transparent

This. It's almost confirmation that it's real. Kind of like how hard they tried to squash the Sick Hillary thing then she collapsed and it kid of ruined their narrative.

Their anonymous source told them so.

>How
exactly. it hasn't even been properly investigated by the media yet.

it was a botched robbery, you loser

BUT I HAVE SO MUCH ANGER INSIDE OF ME
IMMA BOUT TO BURST

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO DOWN FOR SETH'S MURDER

I'LL BE SO PISSED WHEN FATTY DOTFATFUCKFACE WONT DELIVER. YOU DONT USE A DEAD HERO FOR LARPING YOU FAT CUNT

DNC killed Seth Rich, CNN is covering it all up.

>NO GOYIM, STOP QUESTIONING US
>YOUR MAKING US LOOK BAD STOP IT

Mudslime detected

Isn't it amazing what The News® has become?

Holy shit.

(((Debunked rumor)))

It's pretty funny how every time they've reported on the DNC fuckin up hard it's framed and literally reported as "a report on Fake News."

They don't go over anything about the story, they immediately presume that the story is fake (usually via a short interview with some random unrelated individual) and then speculate for 10 minutes as to how the fake news is damaging minorities/POC/democracy/etc.

(((Weigel)))

Yep. It's a typical MSM de-railing. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, they do this shit all the time trying to control the narrative and I think people today are finally starting to see that, I mean it's so fucking obvious
I mean just realize for a second, MSNBC actually aired this, on national t.v

"Debunked"

Kys leaf

Kim
Dot
Com

NO STOPPING THIS NOW!! GOOD LUCK ON SPIT SHINING THEM SHOES SHILLS!

if the repubs are smart they'll keep pushing the "DNC murdered seth rich" thing, it's ((((((their))))))) one weakness right now besides being completely out of legislative power

the more they say "no the dnc didn't murder seth rich" the less people believe them because of all the credibility they've lost pushing the russia nonsense

Didn't the family come out later and say they supported the efforts of people to find the murderers?

Fatface wont deliver

Daily Reminder that CNN is RIDDEN with kikes.

>CNN
>debunked rumor

not surprised by that at all

And just how exactly do you "debunk" an open/unresolved murder investigation.

These fucking people, I swear.

It took them 72 hours to assemble all PR big shots to craft a counter strategy to the recent Seth Rich happenings.

Yes. The Atlanta newspaper is using 20-40 year old fidelity stories to discredit Newt. They're desperate.

suck a bag of dicks

It's funny how fast we can get shit to air on CNN

>The DNC did NOT murder Seth Rich for being a leaker (they did)

The plan is working, we're dragging the snake out of the shadows...

Is debunked one of those words that shuts normies down? I always see it used when the issue is far from decided

Damage control before tomorrow. Makes you wonder if there will really be revelations on the 21st.

Your full shit, and BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Because they are FOX News and lying is their job.

Sometimes I wonder, if I type up some BS story about Trump, take a shoddy picture of it and send it to CNN would they air it and call me an anonymous source? I'm kinda tempted

Rugby now the DNC is meeting with WP/NBC/ETC for false-flag pre-emotive stories to counter KDC.

nothing will happen tomorrow
fatty wont deliver
i'm not even shilling here

It truly is amazing

Amazing? No. Scary? Yes. When this story breaks it will dismantle the MSN as we now know it.

And that was false how?

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

type up a story about how Trump went to Russia and peed on the Obama's bed and then paid underage hookers to pee on his face

Do it

>Clinton News Network

What do you think asshat

bump

But today is the 22nd?

they asked a expert and he said that he is pretty sure that its a rumor but could be wrong on that.

lol, already did that and like clockwork they fell for it

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE
GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE

>debunked rumor

>police admit they havent even been investigating

Because CNN said so

They're going to say he was a KGB operative when the evidence he was murdered is irrefutable. What's our counter-meme? We already know that's the lie they have prepared.

fake news. The video was from a Go Fund Me thing. While it's them. It isn't recent.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwiMjLX_ABQ

>hang on hang on hang on fact check that for me
>yep ourgarl done fuck it up
>shiiiet

Where do (You) see the word "false" in that post?

it's been used for that exact purpose since the 60's, people that called themselves "debunkers" made a living out of shutting up people that tried to engage an open dialogue about UFO's ad related black-budget projects...

The family have a DNC-appointed crisis PR spokesman, Brad Bauman. Whatever the "family" says might as well come straight from the DNC.

They have to cover for their masters

Lemme double check with snopes.

Nobody killed nobody.
Move along.

You're implying implications

We will all know then. One thing is for sure though, the MSN/deep state is either covering their bases, or knows there is irrefutable evidence out there, and are spinning up their shills and controlled media in anticipation of the info coming out from Kim.

whoever started that meme that snopes i s somehow trustworthy

(You) are

In NZ, yes, in USA, no.