Queen bee syndrome

Why is the alpha female in social hierarchies always the most physically attractive woman in the group regardless of all other merits?

By my observations in workplaces and among my female friends the hierarchies are always a spectrum as follows:
Most attractive woman (highest status) Least attractive woman (lowest status)

Even when the uglier girls are markedly more intelligent, competent, or prosocial than the prettiest ones (and even when this is known/acknowledged among the group), they seem to defer to the pretty ones in all face-to-face interactions.

Explanations for this phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2846258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because all women have to offer is their looks and vagina

motherhood

They compete among themselves for mates. This is why you see articles of 'all women' companies crashing and burning.

/thread

Stop talking about 'alpha female'. There is no alpha female.

male attraction is based on looks, female attraction is based on status

Beta-to-Alpha interactions.

humans resemble wolves in this sense.

By "alpha" I mean dominant in a social hierarchy of all females

Because women derive their worth from men, and men don't give a shit about female values.
Also heres the original.
No I don't know her name.

A man makes a better mother these days.

I haven't found this to always be the case in my experience.

In your highschool's "hot girl clique," wasn't there that one girl who really wasn't very attractive yet, because she was part of the cool girl circle, she got to date guys who were markedly better looking than her? Everybody just kind of pretended she was good looking for some reason.

Idk, but a piece of advice to all youngfags ITT: have sex with hot women if you can, but do NOT marry them. If you're going to marry a girl or make her your long term girlfriend, you're gonna want a cute or average face with a great body.

Hot women (especially hot American women) will shit test you constantly, will play mind games with you, and will always subtley hint that if they wanted to they could go bang a 6'3" Chad. It's not worth it.

I'm very handsome but an 80IQ retard. Checkmate op

I also have a phD in chemistry, but any retard who tries and puts in the effort can get a phD

double checkmate OP

Yes but that one was an orbiter on the actual hot girl who was at the top of the hierarchy. But highschool social hierarchies are a bad example because in school males generally have not stratified by economic/career success yet and neither gender has actually developed to full sexual maturity in regards to partner preferences

You know women actually put on their face right? They aren't like men in that they look how they look.

/thread

Because woman's chief role, thanks to her biology, is to get knocked up and make babbies. Their attractiveness is paramount.

But, men need to start imposing higher standards. Cunt, ass, tits and a pretty face are not enough. We've let half the species coast on their cunts and therefore selective pressure has been easier on them, meaning they evolved much.

*meaning they did not evolve as much

fuck I'm tired.

This is truth. X chromosome is more simian than the Y chromosome

>Repeated DNA of the human Y chromosome.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2846258

gb2 plebbit faggo

>stop doing a thing i don't like
fuck off, you probably don't see any female hierarchies because you never gave women rights in the first place muhammad

Women aren't required for anything except gestation, and child rearing. They just need to be noticeably fertile. They don't have to have complex merits beyond that. Men need to be competent at acquiring resources, building shelter, tools, organizing group defense, etc, etc, etc Completely different roles, completely different requirements.