Nicky Hayden

Rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M5RHRuUUuA

Other urls found in this thread:

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Video-choc-Hayden-non-rispetta-lo-stop-e-viene-travolto-8a36b05b-c95d-4e57-a4b2-d5d78b43fdaf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP
I'm glad the family let him go and not keep him on lifesupport years like schumi

Craycray i used to watch moto gp every sunday back when valentino rossi was winning every race

F

RIP brah from one rider to another

He'll be riding in the next life as we are all eternal.

Not politics, but RIP. I LOVED him when I was a teenager. He was 100% legitimately as presented.

Went to a MotoGP race in Indy in like '08 or '09, Nicky's whole extended family came up from Kentucky with a circle of RVs to support him, they had a slew of awesome bikes and were so into it, would let anybody party with them and talk motorcycles, racing, etc. Coolest part of the campground.

Real Americans basically, and that never changed even when two of their family (Nicky and Roger) became international champions who'd be recognized at any posh bar in Italy or Spain. Terrible loss to the sport.

does shitaly have the worst drivers in the world?

a couple weeks ago some famous bike racer named scarponi was run over and killed too

F

Met him briefly at MotoGP Indy one year. Saw him win in person at Laguna Seca in 2006 where he went on to win the world championship. Really nice guy, and a tremendous racer. Too good to live among us!

>people actually watch couple of fags driving in circles for 2 hours

cmon, pol

F champ

F

>I LOVED him when I was a teenager. He was 100% legitimately as presented.

Same, I would route for him every race, Crutchlow said recently that everybody in the paddock loved Nicky and you can see why, stuff like pic related, Nicky wishing the best for then Moto3 champ Danny Kent.

I went to Catalunya '09 but going to the US and seeing crowds of "69" would have been sweeter, hopefully they'll rename next year's American Grand Prix to honour Nicky.

Salty after that crash at Le Mans, Karel?

Motocycles are dangerous and degenerate. Sage

This dude looks trashy and homosexual. Sage again

i know lemans is some race and thats about it. Dont know what crash happened there, dont care. I grew up from watching people riding around for hours when I was 13

Actually Hayden did not respect the stop signal and passed by ending up hit by a car.

rainews.it/dl/rainews/articoli/Video-choc-Hayden-non-rispetta-lo-stop-e-viene-travolto-8a36b05b-c95d-4e57-a4b2-d5d78b43fdaf.html

He was in a bicycle accident.

>be in a crazy sport for decades
>survive

>go on a bicycle ride
>die

only in america

Also he was listening to the music with his ipod so he - probably - didn't hear the car.

I have no mercy for these kind of idiots, it's like they ask for being killed, the same way as the mongoloids with their smartphones who cross the road without looking for the incoming cars...

>He'll be riding in the next life as we are all eternal.

They ride in heaven

He died in Italy

Must have been great to both meet him in person and witness him win a race on two separate occasions, let alone at Laguna Seca, one of the best tracks around, remember Stoner and Rossi's battle in '08?

I was staying at a hostel in Greece watching the Laguna race in 08 with a bunch of different euros who barely understood each other. Regardless we were all so pumped and shouting watching that race as they went back and forth.

I watched it with my grandad and he's a diehard Rossi fan, never seen the old man so happy in my life when that arrogant Aussie Stoner went into the gravel on the last corner of the last lap, kek. I bet all the euros were supporting Rossi as well.

The last one of a breed American Champions.
A Real American Hero.

>tfw his Wikipedia page was updated from "is" to "was"

Post you bike for memorial