Sure-ity

>sure-ity
>shoority

I get that he's fun (he's really a fuckin riot) and he's totally your guy. But, do you guys not feel the least bit messed up about the fact that your team captain is really really fucking dumb?

"He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," according to one source, who relayed conversations he had with NSC officials."

Fucking hilarious, but how does it not feel a *little* bad knowing the guy you chose to represent yourselves would probably get straight C's if he went back to highschool right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL_0PZuJVLk
dictionary.com/browse/surety
youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she literally made the whole thing fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL_0PZuJVLk

and she is just in it for the money.

trump is a patsy to many different interests

Brevity is good

Sup Forumsstupids don't care because WE WUZ MEMEING HIM TO WHITE HOUSE N SHEEIT

surety is a word mate

He speaks like a staten island construction worker. I'm pretty sure at this point brevity is the only thing he's capable of.

>surety

dictionary.com/browse/surety

>He likes single-page memos

He prefers facts over obfuscating language.

>and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

He's a visual thinker. Nothing wrong with that.

>according to one source

Fuck off with that.

Even a lefty linguistics professor from UCLA would defend Trump here. Sorry friend, but you'll need something else to impeach him.

>He prefers facts over obfuscating language.
nigger you best be trollin, the man is nothing but obfuscation

Facts, especially when talking about the clusterfuck of tangled histories and tensions in FP, can easily take up more than a couple pages.

also
>Trump
>Prefers facts

You can support him all you want. Don't try and justify his bullshit with lies though, thats just sad.

Ever read an interview transcript with him?

Yeah, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

Nice try fagget:
youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q

>he bullshits
>therefore he wants others to bullshit him

Think before you type.

He's the Baby Boss!

Find one from the last 2 years where he doesn't just end up rambling. I seriously think he's just old and slow now.

Like, every watch an old dude try and read the instruction manual for something then just get pissed off and say its fuckin stupid anyways? P sure that's what'd happen if you gave him a document longer than 20 pages.

>do you guys not feel the least bit messed up about the fact that your team captain is really really fucking dumb?
That's part of the job description.

Honestly, go back to wherever you came from. It's more than clear you're a shill.

If you want to troll/shill more successfully you have to actually hide your feelings for Trump. If you don't it makes it obvious that you care.

>Two random dudes sitting in a weirdly lit Progressive-Texas-Dad-Manchild-Fantasy-ManCave wet dream
>Some Canuck says Trump is smart

Great source, my guy.

Ahh yes, the fat prat in the hat.

Literally every news about Trump: Trump is *mad/sad/enraged/wrong* at *TV/Liberal news/someone* acording to *white house/random agencies* officers.

Why would I not care? I'm open about thinking he's retarded. I don't necessarily hate him for being a moron. I have family members who are fucking moron truck stop workers and I love them. I'm perturbed that the guy people think of when they think of my country is someone who would have difficulty in a High School english class.

>If you want to troll/shill more successfully you have to actually hide your feelings for Trump. If you don't it makes it obvious that you care.
>"Nothin personal, kid"
Thanks for the tip, dickbreath.

Trump is a high IQ autistic. Comes across very clearly.

My point is it clouds your assessment of Trump.

I'm sorry, but Trump is simply not dumb. This position is untenable.

Also, it's
>nothing personnel, kid

keep up

>I seriously think he's just old and slow now.

this is the issue. If he had built his base and ran when he was JFK young, he could have ruled the world.

He's inches away from Reagan alzheimerzs at this point. According to "sources", he agrees with whatever the last person in the room said.

Id place him firmly above 140 IQ. Despite what idiots think, speaking is not a perfect demonstration of ones intelligence, there are plenty of geniuses who sound borderline retarded. You can actually train yourself to sound smart and intelligent while talking absolute nonsense and you can do it with pretty average intelligence. Its a skill, pretty much the only one that politicians bother to learn.
And the stupider your audience is, the easier it is to sound smart without saying anything intelligent.

hahaha wat. You think he's immune to being bullshitted, especially when he bullshits others on a regular basis? Fragile, special little snowflake.

dude you're fucking retarded. trump is 105 at most. he probably couldn't pass a freshman honors biology course.

Yeah the guy who hasn't exercised since college because he “believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted,” is above 140.

>the stupider your audience is, the easier it is to sound smart without saying anything intelligent.
yeah thats my point.

>considered the smartest student to ever attend the same college as Elon Musk.
>dumb

Have you considered the possibility that a dumb person might think an intelligent one is dumb?

Yee. wbu?

My guy, Trump is 70. I don't care how smart he was when he graduated back in the day. My gramps was head of the engineering dept at a prestigious university and designed vessels used by the Navy and CG. By 74 years old he was trying to eat the TV remote and couldn't hold his shits in.

It started with his ability for eloquence taking a steep decline. Trump sounds pretty damn intelligent in older interviews. But compare those to the train wrecks of rambling nonsense he spews now. It's scary, guy.

>Yeah the guy who hasn't exercised since college because he “believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted,” is above 140.
I've got a bad news for you, human body IS a battery with finite amount of energy. We recharge through food and resting. Business can be very draining and if you exercise too you can burn out and harm your business because you were tired when you needed to be sharp.
Also bizarre believes don't represent IQ either. Otherwise all believers would all score below 100 and not just most.
You just don't like him and misconstruing everything he says as some idiocy.

>He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

Different people respond to different stimuli, it has nothing to do with intelligence. Some people can sit in a lecture and listen and retain information, other people have to see visual aids to retain information, and still other people have to take part in the lecture to retain information.

>Auditory
>Visual
>Kinesthetic

Your gramps didn't goin to become president at 70 though. Trump did. Your dads bad genetics arent Trump's.

He's obviously declined mentally over the past several years . He might have been a decent president @ 50, but now, not so much.

Share blue
Sage

I'd rather have an illiterate man of the people than an well spoken whore

It should not be a great revelation that the further one gets from the norm, the less normal that person will be. An intelligent person is distinguishable from an idiot not by their abnormality (which will likely appear someone similar to people who cannot think like them), but by their success. An idiot cannot perform basic functions. An intelligent person can perform functions which are beyond the scope of the ordinary individual. Obviously to do something out of the ordinary, it can't be done in the ordinary way.

And your team captain lost to him. Shouldn't you be examining why you picked an even bigger dirt bag retard?

According a memo a source read to me, he actually wears adult diapers most hours of the day. The big bombshell about #goldenshowers was actually that he has issues with incontinence.

> your team captain is really really fucking dumb
LOL

Trump's been stated as actually having a high IQ. He graduated from one of the top financial/business schools in the world, Wharton. He took 1 million from his father, turned that into multiple billions, and then became president.

While I agree, he doesn't "speak good", he has been playing chess against a cabal of Luciferian global elites that have spent billions to bring him down and slander him. They have dumbs, such as yourself convinced this multi-billionare real estate investment tycoon, and president of the United States, is a simple bafoon, like them. Hahahaha, fucking cunt punt your dumb whore mother for racing such a retarded twat, and while you're at it, slap that sissy beta cuckold fag of a bitch father of yours as well. Worthless dribbling mong.

>would probably get straight C's

You're really generous, bud.