Brit/pol/ - Qunitessentially British Edition

>REGISTER TO VOTE: Deadline 22nd May 11:59pm
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>Tory U-turn on Social Care Cap
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40001221

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>Theresa May ditches manifesto plan with 'dementia tax' U-turn
theguardian.com/society/2017/may/22/theresa-may-u-turn-on-dementia-tax-cap-social-care-conservative-manifesto
>One in four Labour voters back a split if party loses election
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/exclusive-telegraph-orb-poll-one-four-labour-voters-back-split/

>Eurozone WILL shrink and collapse: Shock report reveals what business leaders REALLY think
express.co.uk/news/world/807579/Eurozone-crisis-European-business-leaders-survey-EU-economy-McKinsey-Global-Institute

>Labour face 'parliamentary wipeout' as Watson, Skinner & others may lose seats, poll finds
express.co.uk/news/uk/807539/Jeremy-corbyn-labour-general-election-tom-watson-ed-miliband-tony-blair-liz-kendell

>Corbyn restates commitment to Trident after Thornberry casts it into doubt
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/jeremy-corbyn-labour-trident-emily-thornberry-remarks

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R52jqY2X1C0
youtube.com/watch?v=SpjqKhjix0w
yourgibraltartv.com/politics/14757-may-22-commonwealth-flag-to-replace-eu-flag-after-brexit
pastebin.com/YFf0WDsK
vocaroo.com/i/s0cOIDabqpZm
vocaroo.com/i/s0daGogH2DNT
vocaroo.com/i/s0oEpkj3zhgm
vocaroo.com/i/s1fU9TyuC2u4
breakingisraelnews.com/82127/paris-peace-conference-pits-70-nations-gog-70-sons-jacob/#W5Qz28kRBDwjE5xw.97
therebel.media/victory_tommy_robinson_vindicated_at_court_hearing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder if you go to an NHS Dentist, you are dolite scum.

Mandem got himself a womandem

>Yeah well you, sucked off a horse

How do you recover, brit/pol/?

Considering becoming a vegan desu. Think it MIGHT be the final redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=R52jqY2X1C0

>labour
HAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=SpjqKhjix0w
Also good viewing.

yourgibraltartv.com/politics/14757-may-22-commonwealth-flag-to-replace-eu-flag-after-brexit

7th for keeping it british

Which is the real thread?

Rate my potential MP candidates.

>British housing

Why aren't you b8ing libs on reddit?

its easy and funny desu

Reminder Corbyn is going win after May alienated the young, old and not wealthy voters

Mates does anyone have the pic of Adam Walker or Nick Griffin with glowing eyes?

Consider necking yourself instead.

Labour fags couldn't be more obvious

this

It's fucking tough mate. No butter no cream no milk no chocolate no honey no eggs no mayo

WEAK AND WOBBLY

>Irish housing

I could never be a vegan. I can't resist KFC chicken or a good steak

cant wait for more of these appearing in our countryside. BASED CORBYN ANTIESTABLISHMENT

Story on pic?

The liberal in London are a fucking cancer.

>Irish housing

it's from syria

>Irish housing

>tfw house in pic related costs less

>irish nationalists

Coming soon…… a shitskin eats ribs.

AudibleFag Archive: pastebin.com/YFf0WDsK

Sam Harris & Maajid Nawaz - Islam and the Future of Tolerance
First 3 Chapters: vocaroo.com/i/s0cOIDabqpZm

Douglas Murray - The Strange Death of Europe - Narrated by Robert Davies
Chapter 10: The Tyranny of Guilt
Part 1: vocaroo.com/i/s0daGogH2DNT
Part 2: vocaroo.com/i/s0oEpkj3zhgm

Christopher Hitchens - Hitch 22 - Narrated by Author -
About Peter: vocaroo.com/i/s1fU9TyuC2u4

I wonder who built that

triggering bbc more like
are v24 protein shot dog whistling white nationalism?

That thing is not a human being
Whatever you say, I am not the same as that thing

Also, you'll find people will get pissed off with you just for being vegan/vegetarian, even if you don't rub in in their face at all. It's weird how it can so easily trigger people.

>Irish nationalists

Tad Generous don't you think?

I thought your mayor banned ads like that

Fuck off.

Shan't

Yeah probably won't bother because I love dairy. Been veggie all my life though, so it's not as much of a huge change as it might have been

>announcing your reports

I don't know but it's beautiful

Is that being done here aswell where there's EU flags/ are people are just gonna continue being deluded and pretend the UK is still in the EU?

>Bitter ugly women

You're weak in mind and body, and the day will come when you will be fed to animals in an amusing turn of irony.

Start off vegetarian at least

Wake up lad, its 2017.

>Irish housing

Veganism is simply misdirected self-righteousness - the fundamental lesson of life is that things must die for you to live, and by restricting your diet to supermarket fruit/veggies etc. you still support the wholesale massacre of life and the environment. The only truly moral food lifestyle would be growing your own food (with strictly no pesticides), and eating out of bins... but obviously that takes some initiative and effort, and you can't really boast about bin-diving on tumblr.

Ok, for once, let's try and actually have a decent discussion.

I'm currently planning to spoil my ballot, as I imagine are a lot of brit/pol/ given the choices available this election. Convine me why I should cast my vote for the Conservatives, without mentioning Labour.

Good project lad.

>'''''irish''''' housing

I'm voting for Labour
Corbyn is a good man

>being vegan
it is literally impossible. Even if you chose to stop wearing clothes and covered yourself in mud, you are still affecting animals to a point one is stupid enough to fall and break its leg in the hole you left

Try oat milk instead of cow milk m8. It actually tastes better.

Modern adults are so childish

How can we escape the "OMG YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAYYY TRIGGER WARNING UGUU DADDY xD" generation?

your housing is nearly the same styles of us

Thanks. Just want to help the lads get comfy.

Can I just turn up at a food bank and get some free munch?

But what if it's solely about health?

She posted this:

breakingisraelnews.com/82127/paris-peace-conference-pits-70-nations-gog-70-sons-jacob/#W5Qz28kRBDwjE5xw.97

yep, there is a reason why food bank use has been increasing so much

instead of having to waste money on food, just head down the food bank. It's all free and decent food too.

Then you can spend the rest of your money on booze and fags. happy days!

t. labour voters

kek, good one

It's not veganism per se that I'm interested in - it's just that the meat and dairy industries are massively unsustainable and are destroying the planet. If someone were to eat animals they hunt themselves in a big reserve, or milk the own cow that they have on their farm, then I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Already am.

Will give it a go. Had almond milk, but it's pretty disappointing.

>you can't really boast about bin-diving on tumblr.

I reckon there will be a tumblr out there for this

No, you have to qualify as being in need.

You need a voucher from your local CAB or DWP or some shit.

I want that. I will vote Corbyn if he gibs me dat, economy be damned.

I think we need that currently.

Comes with free satellite dishes.

Anyone else unironically hoping May bans the internet entirely?
It will never happen but it would thrust us back into the old days where people actually spoke to each other and didn't hide behind their phones all day.
It would also cut the entire population from reading shit (((news))) like buzzfeed and other jewish sources.

but ofc
>Muh vidya gaems
grow up
>muh Sup Forums
go outside

Just registered to vote. Who should I vote for lads?

>decide to copy the model of that fitness company last year that made an absolute killing on liberal outrage
>they clamp down on the bait yet again

the lack of self-awareness is really quite astonishing

extremely easy to get. they dont exactly come to your house or check your income.

dont vote

Yeah I've never liked almond milk, but there are 3 or 4 really good tasting brands of oat milk. Pic related is from ASDA.

You don't have to own a big reserve to hunt animals in this country.

ULTIMATE.

> it's just that the meat and dairy industries are massively unsustainable and are destroying the planet.

If that's your only problem, then why not look for a small local farm that doesn't use industrial farming strategies that you can purchase directly from? It'll cost you twice as much as a supermarket, but it'll definitely taste nicer and you're being as ethical as you can be when it comes to meat.

>Someone risked their life for retweets
The STATE of L O N D O N

tomorrow im going to make loads of alts on reddit, saying im a labour voter and want to register to vote for corbyn

>irish eating

why?

How much?

In an ideal world, yes. But without the internet, (((they))) would completely control the narrative again.

> into the old days where people actually spoke to each other

*insert image of everyone on a train reading a newspaper*

Mainstream journalism is just as toxic as internet journalism.

>Meanwhile, in other UK news:

therebel.media/victory_tommy_robinson_vindicated_at_court_hearing

they might lose some hope I guess, seeing a load of would-be voters

register to vote deadline has passed, they will all get furious as plebbit is pro labour

Kek

And avoiding all the hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals thats in todays shit meat.

Bigger, and we get the better houses at lower pricing.

Britain has the smallest housing in Europe

How many days in a week do you drink lads?

(((News)))

Haha, top kek

great idea, hadnt thought about that
make sure to make it really enthusiastic too