youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

13abc.com/content/news/Seoul-says-North-Korea-fires-an-unidentified-projectile-423684874.html
sputniknews.com/military/201705221053872253-dprk-missile-cant-reach-US/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/22/Report-North-Korea-has-developed-road-mobile-launchers/5231495473060/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN18I0BB
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20633/Rouhani-No-regional-stability-without-Iran
upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/05/22/Trump-says-he-didnt-tell-Russia-he-got-intelligence-from-Israel/4351495472083/?utm_source=fp&utm_campaign=ls&utm_medium=1
syriadirect.org/news/pro-regime-forces-advance-toward-base-in-syrian-desert-as-us-warns-‘coalition-forces-will-defend-themselves’/
businessinsider.com/efforts-to-change-the-us-militarys-arsenal-get-boost-in-congress-2017-5
youtube.com/watch?v=oXBMVgSYc34
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/866750534526566401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES to Israel.
NO to Palestine.

TRUMP's going to get impeached. How does this make you feel?

>Seoul says North Korea fires an unidentified projectile
13abc.com/content/news/Seoul-says-North-Korea-fires-an-unidentified-projectile-423684874.html

>South Korea Says Pyongyang’s New Missile Not Capable of Reaching US Territory
sputniknews.com/military/201705221053872253-dprk-missile-cant-reach-US/

>Report: North Korea has developed road-mobile launchers
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/05/22/Report-North-Korea-has-developed-road-mobile-launchers/5231495473060/

>Trump says concerns about Iran driving Israel, Arab states closer
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-idUSKBN18I0BB

>Rouhani: No regional stability without Iran
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20633/Rouhani-No-regional-stability-without-Iran

>Trump says he didn't tell Russia he got intelligence from Israel
upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/05/22/Trump-says-he-didnt-tell-Russia-he-got-intelligence-from-Israel/4351495472083/?utm_source=fp&utm_campaign=ls&utm_medium=1

>Pro-regime forces advance toward base in Syrian desert as US warns: Coalition will 'defend' itself
syriadirect.org/news/pro-regime-forces-advance-toward-base-in-syrian-desert-as-us-warns-‘coalition-forces-will-defend-themselves’/

>The Army and Marine Corps want big changes for their infantry arsenals — and Congress seems to be on board
businessinsider.com/efforts-to-change-the-us-militarys-arsenal-get-boost-in-congress-2017-5

Get along with your cousins already, Saul.

I can live with POTUS Pence. How about you faggot?

I love how Sup Forums loves the wendy's mascot. She's very cute and the food is good.

>that sucks

oy vey Trump wore a goddamn kippah. Oy vey lets just forget the time he was adorned in a kike prayer shawl and was ordained to be respected by all kikes even as a gentile. Only us true (TRS) right are worthy of this knowledge, like our great leader.

Dilbertman thinks that Press Briefings should end, which I agree with. Just let Trump speak for himself, he already does anyways.

WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT? WHEN DO THE STEPHEN SUCKING JARED PICS COME OUT?
>after the b-b-b-b-ased trip lelelelle

AWOO~

lol, wat

>implying only blacks will be cut off from food stamps
Fucking race-baiters.

Nope POTUS pence means civil war. Which prolly needs to happen anyway.

Silicon Valley fears they could be next target of populist movement as their wealth expands.

The longer you look the funnier it gets.

shut up jew shill richard is a better man that you

t. not a trs fag

libtards have said that about the last 4 republican presidents

why are you all such pathetic whining babies????

Thanks Dave!

wolf

WE ARE BREAKINGTHE CONDITIONING!

I fucking hope so
The sooner leftists don't hold a monopoly on all things tech, the better

It's totally hilarious how Silicon Valley is the epitome of capitalism and everything the left hates and yet they champion it as their crowned jewel.

Well you stop damage control every time trump shows he loves jews? Cognitive dissonance must be difficult to handle.

if that socialized california healthcare goes through it wont matter anyway. silcon valley will move to india, houston, and south carolina.

Newt has a fevah, and the only cure is more Seth Rich references

Where did it all go so wrong?

NO

IT CAN'T BE TRUE

I COULD FLY IF I WANTED TO

WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAA!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWOOA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!! WHO HERE A GAY JEW SHILL!!! AWOOOOOO YAAAAAA!!!!!! GAY VET TRANNIES FOR BARRON!!!!!!!!!! MAGAPEDES!!!!!!!!!!!!

If AJ's first question isn't about Area 51, I'm dropping him.

DUDE UR SO BASED KEK XDLMAAOAOLAOL

Seth Rich is such a meme.
The harder we press that the more stupid we look.

So... this is the power of the alt-right...

>Blacks are productive members of society, stop stereotyping them!
>Budgets targeting gibs-programs are racist against blacks!
>Blacks are successful and smart too!
>Blacks are too poor/stupid to get IDs, ID laws are rayciss!

Consistency has never been a strong suit

F-F-F-FFUCKING BASSSED!!!! BASED BLACK!!!!

Silicon Valley is the biggest meme destination ever, there's literally nothing except office buildings. There's no clue you're surrounded by the richest companies in the world.

I had Wendy for lunch. Pretty tasty.

>@126612328

Blacks can't vote if they're starving.

B-B-B-B-B-ASED GAY BLACK JEWS!!!!!

Found the shill! What do I win?

>we

reminder that japanese women are a jewish invention to seduce white men and make them racemix

BUT
I
CANT
RESIST
THEYRE JUST SO CUTE
GGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wat

>Under the bill, the state would cover medical care for every resident in California, including those without legal immigration status. Enrollees would not have to pay premiums, co-payments or deductibles.

Conditioning status:

[x]Broken
[ ]Not Broken

The term came a from a nigger rapper so I don't understand why you're being so sarcastic about it.

Holy shit this faggot is sperging out hard right now

> publix BTFO

WHAT WERE WE THINKING, DRUMPHKINS BTFO, THE JEEEEEWWWWWS DAHNALD

I respect your tenacity in posting these threads but its time to let it go... Trump is not our guy, it took me awhile to accept it at first too, but now I realize that its over, okay? And you need to accept it as well. You're doing nothing but harm at this point. Trump needs to be held accountable for his cucking, so stop sucking his sick and start holding his feet to the fire.

Dicky is getting kicked off Soundcloud soon kek.

REMEMBAH DA WALL REMEMBAH DE TEMPLE

This is racist

t. social marxist
It's not damage control, I'm pointing out how only the left and TRS retards were gaslight to the point they thought Trump was literally Hitler.
It's about time YOU faggots came to the realization he's not and never was going to gas any kikes.

Nice post Pede! How do I upvote XD Based Israel is our greatest ally mudslimes BTFO! Democrats are the real racists!

>we

thing's aren't looking good folks

>How to fuck yourself in one easy step
If this passes Trump better cut all federal funding for healthcare. They want to do it themselves so let them.

ur so based bro KEKEKEKEKEKEKE LMAOOOOOOO XDDDDDD

Bump

That's higher than their state budget lmao

400 billion
honestly i bet it is like 3x that or more

Religion of peace

You love her. You wanna marry her

>Hillary literally deleted entire servers
>Hillary literally bleachbit all electronics devices
>Hillary literally took sledgehammers to her smart phones

"I can find no reasonable intent."

She's an honorary anime girl.

It's kind of fun watching someone lose their mind like this

“So there are five of them taking the Fifth Amendment, like you see on the mob, right?” he said at another rally in Iowa, though it was three former Clinton staff members who pleaded the Fifth. “The mob takes the Fifth Amendment. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

>Enrollees would not have to pay premiums, co-payments or deductibles.
Kek

DAMN YOU KIKES!!!!!
MUST... RESIST.... BIG TITTY... WAIFUS...

Leftards BTFO! Kek XDDdD

youtube.com/watch?v=oXBMVgSYc34

Also, at least triple that figure. Never forget that government programs, especially democrat ones, always go 3-4x over budget.

TOP KEK

Hahaha fuck that titcow tranny fucking David Duke controlled opposition piece pig excrement.

Checkem XDDD Kek confirms rofllmao

Asians all have the same face. I can only tell them apart with wrinkles

>get sick
>drive to california
>get free shit

I hope they keep pushing this shit so it accelerates their demise

HAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/866750534526566401

Is David Duke a jew plant?

>cenk BTFO for all eternity
I love this timeline

Pleading the fifth is not incriminating in a court no matter how much we feel deep down it should be.

It's likely that no one will pay attention to this post but is there something nice we can do for President Trump?

This poor man is trying to help this country and is just getting shitted on over and over again with fake news, rigged polls, smear campaigns, etc...

I wanna show him that he has a lot of people out there who still love him and know he is doing right.

Wtf

Get real. Everyone knew he was going to do it. They all do it. Obama did it for fuck sake and he was the most anti-semetic president in American history. Pretending to be shocked and disgusted is disingenuous.

>NeverTrumpers are so desperate to find anything negative out of the middle east trip they need to zero in on this

Really shows how petty and pathetic theyve gotten.

Checked and keked

The KKK has consisted entirely of FBI informants LARPing with each other for decades.