Is it me or do Black People never want to win a national election again?

Is it me or do Black People never want to win a national election again?

Do they care that they're pissing away supreme court majorities who could make things better for them?

T,.Liberal who was FUCK WHITE PEOPLE'd out of his own party and now votes for the politicians who will do them the most harm possible.

The real Redpill is realizing that most people are "Insert Thier Race Here"-Supremacists.

Aww, they hired a real-life negress for the "black voices" editorials. How nice.

If the USD were to crash, nogs would lose their gibs. So would mojados. Snowflakes would get fucked up too. None of them know how much they depend on the whites they hate.

I kinda want the USD to crash because of this.

I don't even hate black people, as the average Sup Forumstard does, but anyone promoting this "power + prejudice" shit needs to hang, no matter their skin color.

These silly niggers want to redefine racism and then say "look, we'z can't be racist!".

>hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

That's the basic definition. Any race can be racist.

I didnt hate black people until black nationalists and marxist professors went full retard on hate whitey and white privilege bs. Im 50yo. I will never in my life look at black people the same way again.

blacks want to murder and rape without any consequence. nothing more, nothing less.

Witnessed.

In-group preference is the normal state of people anywhere on the planet.

I find it incredible how much the definition of "liberal" has changed over just the past few years. These days it feels like if you're not screaming "AYO FUCK WHITEY" 24/7 then you're a conservative.

>Any race can be racist.
Not if that race, on average, lacks the intellectual capacity to maintain such a thought in a serious capacity.

Self-hating whites think that niggers are gonna thank them for sucking their cocks. Not true. Niggers will still call you guys racist. Niggers are probably the most unsatisfied and ungrateful race of people on planet earth.

Virtue signalling sjw whites should be a higher prioity target than the nogs.

real talk here

realistically, how do you think this will all end? will reason eventually prevail and everyone be fine? will dems take the government back and force whites to pay reparations only for them not to be satisfied anyway? will there eventually be a race war? this article is silly upfront but when I think about how many self righetous leftards out probably take this shit seriously, it makes me worry for how nasty this shit is going to get in the future.

Once you take the redpill, if you look back you'll see this kind of mentality existed long ago, it was just managed far better by the liberal leaders than the current crop of retards.

Pro-tip: If you want to break the Democrats as much as possible, infiltrate and drive them further to their own destruction. I have a very strong suspicion that David Brock never stopped being Republican. That's why ShareBlue and CTR were such massive self-inflected wounds.

work? neh

>work?
>neh

More and more people are waking the fuck up and realizing how bullshit the "racism" theories perpetuated by BLM and other niggers like Tariq Nasheed are. I don't know how this'll end, but this is a damn good start. It's just a Trump 2020 advertisement at this point.

The pendulum is already swinging back to the right, lots of SJWs are realizing they were just being ideologues and giving up their SJW youtube channels for example. The average person also doesn't give a shit about all this identity politics stuff, and only puts up with it if they think that's the mainstream, as soon as people start dissenting enough they will reject it all together. Then the next retarded social movement will start and the fun begins again.

Re-electing Trump isn't going to make minorities less radical; it's only going to embolden them.

The seeds of a race war were planted long ago, and I don't realistically see how it can be averted now.

Nah, Brock took dick up the butt. He's doing what he wants, he's just terrible at it.

>agitated black leftists explain why they're infallible

we had better pay close attention, this should be important.

I'm white and I believe asians are superior
It's weird because asians are the only race that you can call superior and most people won't be mad, because asians are awesome

Nah, not all minorities go for identity politics either, otherwise the Obama coalition would've held and Trump would've been defeated easily.

All the identity politics didn't end up moving a single demographic.

True. Not all liberals change but for me, especially being brainwashed by the L.A. education system it just took a long time. Most of the red-pilling came from being around niggers themselves.

I'm not saying re-electing Trump would be a good thing, but a lot of people are saying things like "keep acting like this, its just gonna get Trump elected in 2020!"

I guess what I'm trying to say is, a lot of people think the liberals and niggers causing chaos would be grounds for a Trump re-election because of how fed up people are.

I think the left will have to back off because they know they are outmanned, outgunned and out motivated. The left woke a sleeping giant.

The Chinese can fuck off though. Anyone who eats doggos earns my eternal hatred.

Yeah I live in a black neighborhood. 3 years ago it wasn't that bad but once the election started and especially after the election they're starting to treat everyone (non-nappy heads) like shit. A lot more people I know are red-pilled, they're just not vocal about it.

It's a shame that more and more people who are red-pilled aren't vocal, but I can't entirely blame them. Niggers and white liberals lose their shit at anyone that's red-pilled, especially red-pilled minorities.

That show is actually pretty good.

sure they can't. In order to be a racist one must be a human at first. Niggers and Nigress however fail to achieve both.

The advantages of Asians are they tend to be more pragmatic and they usually just imbibe the useful parts of culture or religion without going into full autism like other people's are susceptible to doing.

The disadvantages of Asians are they're more observers than provocateurs, so they're less creative and more docile and prone to sheep herd mentality.

The Chinese by and large don't eat dogs. You're thinking about Koreans. The practice is dying out in Asia any way.

/thread

Chinese are only good at copying white innovation, not creating innovation.

I also believe in this my fellow jewfriend

Without the Arabs, white history wouldn't even exist anymore.

Im apprehensive about a race war, because i suspect it might be a ploy by the kikes to take the guns away and enforce speech restrictions.

The seeds were planted when they invited 60 million beans to live among white people. They were made worse when the community organizer in chief made being white a crime. People this different CAN'T live together unless there is some very clearly defined hierarchy based on natural order. Soon you will have a country of 200 million whites and 200 million vibrants and there is just no way to make it work. Diversity+proximity=war

>workneh.

Like work - nah.

But we do exist, so pick more lint out of your bellybutton and philosophize more