Have you watched it?

Have you watched it?

Yes. I'm a liberal egalitarian, so not exactly in line with most of Sup Forums and idk what the rest of pol would think, but personally I enjoyed it and it shed light on really important issues

I bet it's full of feminists screaming hysterically while MRA try to be polite. Did the director abandoned feminism after this?

It has some footage of feminist protests. Also interviews with feminists where they dismiss men's issues and straw man Mras. Katherine Spillar, a very influential American feminist, just outright says domestic violence is only violence against women because women don't abuse men.

The director stopped being a feminist, because she saw first hand how many feminists opposed equality, not just extremists on Tumblr. And that everything feminists claim about Mras is a lie

no wonder why they literally tried to block it.

No thanks im not gay

A day or two ago. It was OK.
What was with that fat guy's eyes?

Been awhile since I had seen MRA stuff. They really are Jewish cucks whose only real wish is to force men to express their feelings. MRA rhetoric is incredibly important to start people on the path to opening their eyes and coming to their own opinions about life and reality. We require them to exist, to conform to mainstream ethics, and to have the ethical high ground by such a clear and wide margin.

But they cannot be allowed to win because their plan for the world is identical to the feminist one. While they actually have the ability to create that vision because their ideology is not about hate and divisiveness.

No user, our plan isn't identical to the feminist one. Ours goes well beyond that towards true equality. Feminists want to keep a lot of the old traditional gender roles, MRAs will get rid of them all.
Tradcons like you have joined forces with feminists to keep it from happening, but we'll win in the end. Sorry.

>> Feminists want to keep a lot of the old traditional gender roles, MRAs will get rid of them all.
Wrong. Men's rights activism is about legal rights.

was meant for

yes and it sucked, full of lies and debunked theories. wow just got very tired suddenly, anyone else sleepy? We need to rest, just close eyes and get some sleep. Have to lie down now, see you anons in the morning.

Yes. Interesting look at the MRA movement from a woman's perspective, but don't expect to be blown away by the content especially if you browse Sup Forums regularly; you'll already know most of this. However, it's an excellent starting point for red pilling normies at a core level considering the movie was quite balanced with views from both sides. The part about guy not being able raise his son properly because of his crazy wife triggered me a lot.

The movie itself shows several MRA leaders saying otherwise, and if you knew anything about the movement or had read anything by MRAs you would know that since the beginning they've been against traditional gender roles

I watched 5 minutes but i was annoyed by the bitch acting like a slut. Pic related.

One important Red Pill.
I recommend it.

Yup, it was pretty interesting.

yes.

last night.

so many Canadians need helicopter rides.

congrats on your win jinder

>No user, our plan isn't identical to the feminist one. Ours goes well beyond that towards true (((equality))). Feminists want to keep a lot of the old traditional gender roles, MRAs will get rid of them all.
Tradcons like you have joined forces with feminists to keep it from happening, but we'll win in the end. Sorry.

Fixed that for you.

Legal rights and traditional roles are interchangeable. You don't make men identical cogs under the law to women, without disrupting traditional roles. No one who cares about the one would care about the other.

Valuing men as much as women is a direct attack on traditional roles. The documentary itself says that men are undervalued for a societal reason, they say society is built on the suffering of men, and their solution is to destroy this suffering and servitude.

They are staring truth in the face and blatantly ignoring it.

t. low attention span autist
It gets better, I got the same vibe initially.
Thanks Tyrone.

Maybe i will rewatch it but it feels like a youtube vlog and the moment she went barefoot on the couch with the guy was so cringey i had to stop.