Pedophilia is now progressive and should be tolerated - Chink

Pedophilia is now progressive and should be tolerated - Chink

youtube.com/watch?v=Ruf_phAz1hQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's an "user demonizaes pedophiles on a website with a significant pedo minority" episode

No no no user, that is on Sup Forums and /s4s/

it's actually the whole website reddit-kun

Are you a pedophile?

I don't care how pedos there are on Sup Forums.

Fucking kids is still wrong (and gross).

Why did they run Milo out of town then?

I've never been attracted to 3d lolis, if that's what you're asking

He's not a progressive.

You poor, uneducated redditor.

You dont know anything about this website, do you?

>implying that if this chick wanted to have sex with you when you were 10 you would say no

Sup Forums doesn't have many true pedos
99% of the "pedos" here are just lolicons who only get off on fictional drawings of kids that barely even physically resemble real kids or ebhebophiles who would never even think about touching a kid in real life.

Not really defending anything or taking sides here but to act like this site is full of legit pedophiles makes you as gullible as oprah.

The donald said so

Did anyone ever confirm if this thing is a trap or not?

is this the tv cunny poster

she better not be native

Is there really a group of people that fights for "progress" no matter how fucking bad the results will be?

Bitch looks like Michael Jackson. Anyone else see it?

Kek

this bitch seems to be ignoring the fact that kids are super easy to indoctrinate and manipulate. Children lack life experience and if one of the few people a child knows constantly tells them that they enjoy sex and they have no outside experience to say otherwise they will have no choice to believe it. When they get older and more experienced, they will realize that they did not acually enjoy sex, which will cause massive psychological damage. She's basically saying there are no immediate signs of harm, therefore there never will be. Also her only argument for why you should fuck kids is "it's fun" but so is playing fucking basketball and that doesn't result in a child being emotionally scarred.

big difference between 3dpd and loli
you can look but you can't touch, for different reasons

a cat is fine too....

honestly think pedo hate is bad for this nation considering its a paranoia (are you raping your kid? no? then you are almost gaurenteed to not have to worry about pedos more frequently than a drunk teenager killing your kids by texting in a car) but it should not ever be legal because statutory rape is real senpai. kids are litterally slaves and don't have easy access to rights and escape routes. to open them up to adult sexual pressure is unconscionable.

basically pedo is bad but don't bully.

Good job, Canada. That's exactly what they're implying, exploitation of the weak and vulnerable via predatory hidden intentions. Pretty much everyone is already aware of this, hence why pedos are despised in the West.

As it should be. There is nothing more pure than the love between a grown man and a young girl. If you disagree, you must have something wrong with your brain.

what makes all of these people think their uneducated opinion is so valuable/credible (enough so to make a youtube video)? social science is truly the most juvenile field. so much so that retards who learn buzzwords think they can "educate" others on the subject.

FBI. Open up.

She might be native and that would explain why she would think like this. Most native females are either molested, abused or raped and so she might be trying to justify what happened to her when she was younger.

>tranny is a pedo

Colour me surprised.

2d and 3d loli is pedo

kill youself retard

Pedo is triggered
Degenerate fuck

>significant pedo minority
Get out

>he has literally done nothing wrong BUT he has a different sexuality than me
>it's literally all in his head
>GET HIM

Only if you are a mudslime.

I miss the old Germans. These new brown models are having a lot of performance issues.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Not worth fixing, better just scrap them.

Actually, I think thy're just out of gas.

Fuck off you disgusting piece of lard. I'm as pure as they come.

Fuck you. Can't take a meme on Sup Forums.

lets allow this to happen, it'll poison the degenerate pride movement without us even doing anything

.What.the.fuck.

Just donated, we need more tolerant people like herself

Would be a cool way for them to haul in retards

@126624848
A subhuman leaf doesn't even deserve a (You).

You need some butthurt cream, Hans?

What? Leaf? And why didn't you quote the post?

What's the hardest part about being a pedo?

Fitting in.

Yeah, that's why Moot went out of his way to ban actual CP, if you're an actual pedo you've never been welcome here, fuck off back to your deep web circlejerk.