Sup Forums why is white nationalism on the rise?

Sup Forums why is white nationalism on the rise?
Whites have killed and enslaved POCs for centuries and have been waging wars on muslims for decades

Why would anyone be proud to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/7S96XT9
youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>killed and enslaved POC for centuries
You answered your own question dingbat

good

Non-whites are guilty of the same shit. Difference is, we were successful. I won't apologize for the "sins" of my ancestors, and I won't apologize for being white.

So...

How to fix the problem?

Doesn't that really depend on how you define "white nationalist"? Kinda like how "all conservatives are Nazi's" to these same people.

Muslims have been enslaving people since before christ and waging war against white people for centuries.
Why would anyone want to be muslim?

>per cent

what did Feliks Garcia mean by this?

white nationalism is a good thing

>Why would anyone be proud to be white?
Think for a minute about what it takes to bring a white man to this point. Think about how complete the destruction of his soul must be and the literal infrastructure required to do so.

Because before whites, there were humans on earth, but no humanity. It took whites with their global trade and exploration, and yes colonialism, to connect all the tribes as it were.

No other race was going to do that.

Also, if you look around you, your entire world was invented and designed by whites, and the science behind it is the work of whites.

Just look at the table of elements and who discovered them.

Without whites where would we be? Chinese were probably the next more advanced, but without whites they would still be in the feudal stage.

>why would anyone be proud of colonizing the works and creating culture as we see it today?

Why is white nationalism bad? The most successful nations are majority white, some of which were 99% white up until recently

Muslims enslaved Eastern Europeans for centuries, so much the name Slav is derived from slave

Death to those who defend sandniggers

white nationalism isn't on the rise. it's media bullshit. just like cops killing niggers isn't on the rise. it's media bullshit.

Yeah white nationalism is about preserving culture and race. Every race projects power when they have an empire but when whites do its racist? lols So the whole whites can only be racist thing is such bullshit.

>if you kill your enemies they win

Wish it really was on the rise
Mind you in Sunderland, ne England large anti Muslims protests are taking place every week.
And the cuckist police try to stop them.
But they protect muslim pedophiles

"POC" is actually a misnomer, you all have brown skin, dark eyes and black hair. You're not a minority, you have vast ancestral lands, you were killing and enslaving each other on a grand scale before we ever met you, and you still are to this day, you commit wildly disproportionate crimes in our nations, you're owed nothing. Nothing. Did I answer your question?

>buzzfeed

Friendly reminder that it is in fact perverse to NOT be proud of your race

Why would anyone be proud to be black
That whole race is addicted to crack

>Whites have killed and enslaved POCs for centuries and have been waging wars on muslims for decades
Actually it's the other way around. Whites enslaved more niggers, but niggers and POC have killed more whites than whites killed POCs. The nigger slave population increased every year in white North America, even after the slave trade ended. Also moslems have been invading Europe for centuries.

Nobody has killed and enslaved more POC than POC. Every modern war waged against a muslim nation we've had even more muslim allies.

discordapp.com/invite/7S96XT9

Come hang out in my discord, it's about black supremacy

Because the only times those subhuman pieces of fecal matter acted like humans were when they were part of us, i.e. slaves or colonized.

When you really think about it the cruelty of Arab and North African slavery boggles the mind. There are Black neighborhoods and towns in the US. There are no Italian or French neighborhoods in the Magreb. The Muslims worked their slaves to death after castrating them.

What do you mean?
Should I feel ashamed of being white?

Why does their growth on twitter matter?

You can't even compare any group to ISIS when they carry out daily attacks.
Of course when it's violence, people only want to focus on the US and Europe. But when they want to help poor people, it's every non-white country getting attention.

All races participated in slavery. Get off your high horse. Whites FORCED every other race to end slavery.

Good. Our rise is unstoppable.

Cause we want to kill and enslave more POC desu

It probably has nothing at all to do with jews and niggers on TV 24/7 talking about how much they hate white people

>after the 10th time professor Kikenstien told me to feel guilty about being white, suddenly nazis seemed alright

Islamic slavery was objectively more cruel than European slavery. That this is not widely acknowledged is entirely the result of anti-white propaganda.

>muslim
>before christ
What did he mean by this?

>126621758

Remember to point out to leftists that this attitude is internalized white supremacy. It's only racist when whites do it because whites are the only real "people", the only ones with agency. You can't blame Mohammed or Shaka Zulu for all his murdering and enslaving because they're basically just dumb animals.

fpbp.. checked

((( )))

youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

Interestingly enough the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was started by Sephardic Jews who had begun selling Christian slaves in Muslim Spain.

Our population and influence is dropping so we're banding together. Not that strange.

>Sup Forums why is white nationalism on the rise?
for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

The left has gone insane and is creating this

Right fucking now, there are more slaves in Africa and arab nations than were ever owned by Europeans and Americans, in the entirety of the Western slave trade.

It speaks volumes about the sort of person who'd try to shame the descendants of Western slave owners and those who happen to be of the same skin colour instead of devoting their every effort to free those in slavery today.

Shadilay friend

Because POC are subhuman and uncivilized. White invented just about everything while the only export from Mexico is drugs, rapists and scum. White Power!!!

The only way to counteract the left's SJW claims is be fighting back.

I agree, for every action there will always be a reaction.

You going to The Rebel Live in Toronto on June 17?

Every race aspires to be more white through skin whitening creams sold in the billions of litres throughout Asia and Africa.
I know because I have worked all over Asia and the billboards should openly. Haha

fpbp

Was going to post this.

What's not to be proud about that for?

It's only growing faster than ISIS on twitter because they're busy posting smug Pepe memes instead of killing people.

As moonman says:
"Have a white day"
And
"Stay employed"

Mud shits started it

I'm 6 hours away and I have responsibilities at home, I can't go

have you all faggots forgot when half of eastern europe have been constantly enslaved by arabs, fucking brown people? and this went on centuries.

and whites were the ones to end slavery, because even in saudi arabia its still a thing to this day so fuck off with your gay bullshit.

Truth
Spoken

It isnt, this is what the global media wants you to believe

Put it this way would you stay in a country you were unwelcome in?
We just need to strengthen arguements and convince everyone that jews are actually racist and rightly so, we all should have that right, but they have infiltrated our media long ago and have convinced all other races not to care about who they are or where they have came from. They try to mix up all races except there own. Our ancestors would be turning in their graves..

POC = Racism KYS

Saged

The Left made it about identity politics. Making white people realise they identify with being white, especially when they're constantly under attack for merely being white, is the Left's fault

Weird so the media jacking off talking about 2040 being the end of whitey drives whitey together.

Yep. Whites are now a voting bloc just like nigs and spics. Whites over overwhelmingly vote GOP now. Its why the GOP dominates all levels of government

user, you should know by now that history classes no longer teach such things
Facts which don't instil guilt in white people and righteous indignation in brown people should be forgotten

desu i think thats the end game. they cant/wont solve the brown question themselves so they launch a demoralization campaign to bring whites together. if history shows anything its that you dont fuck with white people.

Old habits due hard I guess. Whites are nation builders and people destroyers, combine that with nation destroyers who shit in streets and don't honor or appreciate their host culture, somethings going to give eventually.

Thanks bro...i been looking for one that's cheap...just bought it..

FPBP

Finally, whitey got more unified like never before.
Centuries of war, and now people are starting to think 'kill the nigger' and the left could have dominated for ever if only they hadn't made it about race.

Jews financed the slave trade - look it up faggot.

That said, fuck niggers, fuck kikes and fuck you.

Shit OP.
This is a garbage thread.
sage

Praise be to Kek

It gets old seeing Sup Forums try and blame everything on the jews

>all races have killed and enslaved each other. White owned slavery ended long ago and shitskins still have slaves in other countries

Do you also get tired of blaming night-time on the sunset and look for other explanations?

Lmao everything the left is trying is backfiring HARD.

LOVE ITTTTTT

Bear in mind jews have been in control of almost everything for like 300 years so we dont really know what we could be as seperate but united races we are being robbed of the opportunity by jewish war mongering and race mix brainwashing, with interracial couples in EVERYTHING in the fuckin media ive had enough and i wont stand for it. Weve got to unbrainwash everyone. If 1 wakes up 3 people think how fast itll work..

How about to look into this shit instead of casting it off as some Sup Forums conspiracy.

I see another world war in our future.

That or they want to repeat the 1930's again and try to crush us

I don't think they'll be able to contain it this time however.

DOTR, no remorse, no regret, total and complete destruction of the enemies

Take a very long look at this picture and think what country this could be.
And then remember that its not the only country.
The picture is Brussels.
Just like England,
Sweden,
Germany,
France,
Finland,
America,
Netherlands,
Spain,
Italy
and many more.
All of these countries are expected to be white minorities by 2050 (Which its going to be a lot sooner than that considering whenenver they release the studies the date shrinks)
Take a long think and wonder what our future is going to be.
Are they forcing us to fight?
Are they bored with the white race?
Do they see the white race as too inefficient?
Are they literally doing this so they can make more profit and rule the world?
Maybe its all of them but I can't understand why they would do this when even our worst kings wouldn't even do this.

Hes a shill dont reply

Because we killed and enslaved coloureds for centuries and have been waging war on Muslims for decades, duh.

The popularity of Sup Forums is also on the rise. Is it because of Sup Forums?

Because we're the greatest race in that we have done the most to make the world a better place, plus only retards who know nothing about history hate is because they're unaware that literally everyone has attacked and enslaved everyone, rather than it being just white people who have attacked and enslaved pieces of shit and mudslimes

pol is the 2nd or 3rd largest board now

>growing amount of white people being proud of themselves and wanting the best for their people (just like what other races routinely do without consequence) is worse than ISIS

oh ok

Not having white guilt ia enough to be a nazi to these people fuck them

I can only logically deduce that whites must be superior as everybody wants to come to our country and be white instead of building up their own country to be better, despite us colonising and giving them something to go with! Even the all-wise and amazingly smart jews couldnt have got where they are with out exploiting white success!!

Anglos are so fucked. If you were to ask the average Hungarian to justify their immigration policy and wall-building, they'd say it is to keep Hungary Hungarian. Very few people would find fault with this.

If you say you want to keep your country white, a plurality of libs and conservatives would take issue with that. Yet it means the same thing. I guess as soon as you produce words that associate white with positivity conditioning activates in the minds of the easily-influenced and like clockwork their brain tells them to be morally outraged

yep, it's hard to make an old trick work twice

First of all, white is a race. Nationalism is about nations. 'White Nationalism' is a combination of words that doesn't make sense.
Also, the Nation has nothing to do with slavery. Only a select few were slave owners, the nation consisted mainly of people who minded their own business.
Idk why a closer than other groups' resemblance to someone who accomplished something makes someone proud, but if you're not criticizing this trait also in blacks or indians, by the principle of equality, a white man should also have the right of feeling the same.

You can not make someone feel guilty for another man's crimes, and when you do it based on race, you are a filthy racist and you deserve a taste of the very medicine you came to shove down our throats, you fucking hypocrite.

Why do "white nationalists" and "white supremacists" always have the worst genes, the worst bodies, the ugliest faces...

Fucking yikes.

But what if hungary is already full of black and brown people who called themselves hungarian?? They need to go. Then it becomes about white

We out here.

>Whites have killed and enslaved POCs for centuries

Damn, I love being white.

Chine, Japan, and South Korea seem to have done a passable job at building up their countries

I don't head much about India though

soon