Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
discord.gg/zZSPh
youtube.com/watch?v=E6QBXF2dWyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cries for attention because "muh oppreshun"

sucking healthy cock and shiet

To piss off christians

have fun? Meet friends? let people know you exist?

If you dont like them don't go to one

It is very important that every guy on Sup Forums sucks dick at least once, and gets his dicked sucked. It is a rite of passage.

Important for the development of out board culture.

Gaining moral capital by pretending you're persecuted.

gay pride is a lot like national pride, really. millennial gays are hopping on the back of previous generations that protested and actually got beat up for it and are telling the world they're "apart of the history/struggle" and should be respected. Kinda like Americans and the accomplishments of their previous generations.

Homosex-user here. Gay pride WAS something that needed to be established in the 1970s in the minds of most faggots due to it's obscurity and unimportance - however, open homosexuality was blocked - which it needed to be - which spawned the entire movement of people shilling for basic rights. The first few were just the same as equal rights for women and civil rights movements, as in being relatively reasonable and nonviolent, but still it spawned into the monstrosity it is today in the mid 1990s.
The general point is to attention whore and """"normalize"""" homosexuality to the point in which it's an ordinary, everyday thing. However, many homosexuals fail to realize that doing so just makes people hate them more. Seeing as I personally see that sexuality doesn't matter unless it directly has a downside to whoever it may affect (IE trannies mutilating themselves or faggots bug chasing), it should be the view of many that homosexuality isn't important and doesn't change the person unless they are just in general a fucking terrible person with a lack of meaning or morals (ie sleeping around with every single guy they can find.)
Another motive of these pride parades is to infect the minds of many into this "second wave of sexuality rights" that has the grasp of view of so many people. Just like third wave feminism, second wave homosexuality embraces fake and forced garbage to the likes of "pansexuality" or anything else you can think of. This movement pushes this narrative through it's parades and speeches, and much to many people's horror in schools.
Gay pride parades due to their recent lack of any meaning other than pushing nothing more than utter degeneracy should be banned - or atleast, made to model parades to the likes of the east (Countries such as Japan have much more tame pride parades surprisingly).

t. papua new guinean tribesman

lots of gays are actually ashamed of themselves, so a pride parade is a social tool to help us not be so full of self loathing due to reversing peer pressure with differnet kinds of peer pressure. many such cases.

t. fag enabler

they're useful for collection of identities for when The Day of The Rope comes.

Why would you even go to one in that case? Pride parades are the very part of WHY we are hated!
Believe me, I fucking hate myself for being a faggot too, but gay pride parades make it even worse.

I don't but its not hard to understand why some people do. people have a choice between being in a gay pride parade and fighting for stuff like gay marriage, or living quietly around a bunch of hyper religious biggots that want to shun you at best and hang you at worst. take pol, it alwasy talks about killing all the gays and other degenerates. it disavows gender being a spectrum which has its roots in actual biology even if its being co-oted by leftist idiots. and all between this the gays feel that self loathing and isolation. Theres only two choices in the young teens mind, join up or get run over by a bunch of religious fascists aiming to kill them all, or at the very least, take away their rights. It doesnt help that in many places its still legal to fire someone for being gay in this country.

pride parades are like feminism, they both fight a real enemy that isn't a conspiracy but the way they fight it does only ever increase their opposition. this is a known bug for humanity though.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Destabilization

Who knows

I'm a fag and I've never been to this parade of degeneracy.

This thread does not belong here.

Shut the hell up

Any decent fag would have no problem being around religious people. It's only cuz ur flaming and have dildos hanging from your visor, and a rainbow sticker on your bumper that makes you unpleasant. Not cuz you're a fag.

I hate fags honestly they are like worse than most feminists.

So that they can look as ridiculous as possible to prove that being gay is normal. Ordinary people stick plastic dicks to their foreheads after all.

see what i mean their choice is someone like this, who makes blatant assumptions unsubstantiated by anything, or a bunch of people soothing them and stroaking their ego. the choice is a no brainer.

Satanism

What is the point of white power?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/zZSPh

benis in buthol n fingr in vagoo

Jews
>Sweden
Just end it

So is it alright for faggots to go out in public with fetish clothes on and dirty faggots in leather pig masks on a leash?

They have nothing else to be proud of.

They're secretly organized by the Jews so they know who their useful idiots are

Absolutely fucking not - That's the point I was trying to make.

>millennial gays are hopping on the back of previous generations that protested and actually got beat up for it and are telling the world they're "apart of the history/struggle" and should be respected
What are you going on about?

a couple of faggots making money and profiting from running faggy shit, big money, by playing the victimhood industrial complex lottery
> what's the
money you stupid faggot. it's always money. stupid fucking niggerfaggot

To show bigot's that they're not scared.

Ok sorrry. I admit I never read it all. images popped into my head of these degenerates on the streets showing us their bedroom antics and I got mad.
Straight people should keep that at home too.

It's a psyop for contrarians.

Fuck the fags that do this.

Attention.

>bugchasing strawman
Still user, It's extremely rare and it's not like straight people don't have fetishes for this shit either. Moral practices and values do not change judgement despite if the person is a homosex or not.

bugchasers deserve everything they get.

It's actually a confusion between pride, and lack of shame.

Absolutely. I bet you agree that these people should be fucking shot by firing squads, too.

Actually yes, but I hope the people in charge of cleaning their corpses and shit take the appropriate security measures.

It's low self esteem, is what it is.

It honestly makes me sad. That there are people that broken, that they solely identify their personality by what they stick their dick in.

How, in your eyes can one be happy as a gay man but not "solely" identified by that? Do you mean they have to hide that they are gay?

By being a man?

Why do you NEED to tell the world that you're a gay man? Why is that compulsion there?

You're seeking affirmation.

yeah, some people seem to think the world revolves around them

just let gays be gay with each other as long as it's in a civil manner, it's not a big deal

There's no fucking reason to state it unless asked. End of story.

>What is the point of gay pride
Jewish mockery of American white Christian culture. Why do you think all the atheists either support it outright or claim, "It's a non-issue". for?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6QBXF2dWyo

The only time it ever comes up in my life is when someone hits on me or they meet my husband.

But I'm not trying to fuck everything that moves.

Why do you need to tell the world you are White or Christian?

Nothing but showing yourself off so people "accept" you. Tbh it's a "right-in-your-face" event, where annoying people showoff so to feel special.
Even though there's nothing special about being gay. It's your sexuality, it's something intimate, not for show.

Gee, what a world we would live in if people openly acted on their fetishes, or "lifestyle choice" openly in public... Imagine a world where furries have conventions, Folsom streets filled with gay men doing sexual acts to each other in public, and pedophiles marching openly behind the LBGTQIASTD community. This world seems far-fetched right?

I don't.

meant for

Total alcohol fueled degenerate insanity. I go every year.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/zZSPh

To piss us off.

Nothing.

I don't know why Sup Forums get so butthurt over it.

To intimidate decent people into allowing them to recruit children for sodomy.

normalization of degeneracy. Not much else. It's basically just a symptom of a larger issue.

Why do all faggots type like faggots? Just be normal. No one cares that you're gay, just stop being a fucking faggot. You have such a retarded persecution complex, that's why no one likes you, not because you blow dudes. All that shit that gay pride parades used to fight for have been achieved, like gay marriage and shit, the rest is shit you can't achieve like policing thought so stop wearing dildo coats in the middle of the cities, blocking traffic with your faggotry and exposing little kids to that shit and just be a fucking normal human bean, god damn.

>and all between this the gays feel that self loathing and isolation

You nurture the self-loathing, though, user.

Stop trying to find comfortable labels, find what you're good at (beyond what you stick your dick into) and make it happen.

People are always, A L W A Y S, going to judge you.

It doesn't matter what you've done, where you are, where you've been, or where you're going. You have to get over it, and love yourself for what you're capable of. Not just what you are, or what you want.

annoying actual humans

Are all furfags this insufferable?

>completely ignoring the point I was making that bugchasing is entirely a weak strawman
>acts as if he has authority and knows more by talking as if i'm a child
>acting if I don't know anything he stated
Your nose is showing

to be an attention whore

It's about getting double standards on obscenity laws.

im saying this to make a point, i am gay and i feel it's super retarded to even have the LGBT community. jesus because im ((different)) doesnt mean i should have my own community to prove. as for these parades they are the most degenerate people in this world i dont want no affiliation with this types of subhumans. it's quite embarrassing to say the least

To pander to a minority, perceived victim group of child-molesting, drug-addled faggots.