We need more white babies

>We need more white babies
>Nu-males and leftist women are choosing to remain "child free"
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? We need more children, but at least there will be fewer children being raised by degenerates.

>Dog
>Vegan diet

Oohhh yes it can friendo. Extremism is a mental illness. There have been vegan extremists that have killed their babies with vegan, glutin free diets. You better believe pets are not spared their owner's madness.

Rachel Maddow is looking a bit rough.

It's a good thing over all. Most won't reproduce and the few who do will do such a fucked up job their kids will either grow up and become conservative in rebellion or will be completely hopeless fuckups

It is bad because sometimes the kids are the opposite of the parents. And we need more little Hitlers.

Crop your fucking images, mongoloid.

Why are those liberal faggots always skinny, have glasses, wear child clothing and generally look like beta males in every possible way? Every time those faggots on reddit post a picture of themselves it confirms my view.

They're going to end up having a black kid anyway.

What the hell kind of post is that?
Did this guy literally fall so far down the nu-male rabbit hole that he had his balls literally physically removed?

i'm skinny and have to wear glasses permanently, how do you think i feel?

He deserves to be raped while his wife watches

>that picture
jesus...

>Vegan dog

I've done my part user. Father 5 of. All blonde with blue eyes being raised right and redpilled.

I hate that this is even a thing. I haven't worn a condom since my first girlfriend and I know i'm not the only one. Accidents are bound to happen

It's pathetic, but at least they're practicing eugenics for the rest of us.

That man should be reported and convicted for clear and stated animal abuse.

Human neutering? How? Is that even legal?

>ms13 monkey that kills people while his moma tells him not to do it and get a job

Sure, being the opposite of what your parents are sure is a thing in el salvador

if numales and leftist women are child free it's a plus. The only problem is that the mainstream culture also doesn't produce many children anymore. The goal seems to be 2, which is nice and all, but since not everyone ends up having kids through (life coincidences) it means decline.

the problem is mainstream culture being halfway to #childfree. too much focus on careers and not enough on lineage (or soil, for that matter)

It's called a vasectomy, but considering you snip the tubes that go to your balls, I can't imagine the long term effects are

Dunno how bad your vision is, but I never put on my glasses unless I absolutely need them.
That way I'm just a skeleton with no glasses instead of a nu-male

>dog
>vegan
>animal cruelty

It's a gauntlet of natural selection.

All the liberals will either not have kids or race mix. The only whites left behind will be right wing. Good riddance

He most likely just had a vasectomy, so his balls are still there and they still produce the same amount of testosterone, he's just infertile now.

I think the problem is that most of these nu-males are more intelligent than the average, so while they are trash as people, they aren't trash genetically.

Yeah. Dude had to sign away his manhood. They just do a vasectomy but let him keep the balls intact so they'll keep producing testosterone.

Don't know why he's keeping it since he ain't using them anyhow.

>tfw tu intelligent to have testosterone

You can be skinny and wear glasses without looking like a nu-male, you've just got be mindful of:

>the clothes you're wearing (normal fit and plain as fuck)
>your haircut (shorter is better)

And the big one:

>don't wear any "trendy" glasses

Like in OP's pic with the thick black frame. Avoid those, and big Bill Gates goggles.

This puts you at risk for looking pretty dad-ish, but that's a lot better than looking like a numale.

Bad.

I worked this out.

How do you stop the best and brightest from breeding? Because if intelligent people breed, well, you know it's harder to control them.

Simple! The marshmallow test.
People who have a higher IQ are far better at delaying gratification. And so, if you put into peoples heads the idea that children = massive expense with low utility, or that children = low socio-economic status.. well.

They will work out how to convince themselves that their biological drive means nothing.

Look at OP's picture. Virtue signalling that he purposely committed biological suicide...

I implore you. If you have internalised "I don't want children", unpack this feeling. WHY don't you?

My parents are leftist scum. I talked to them a year ago when they told me that I'm not welcome to say anything good about Trump in their house
Feels good
They are degenerates
I am the evolution.

*I last talked to them

Make pedophilia acceptable again and men will have real reasons to have kids and stick around.