What is wrong with asians?

I can only speak from my experience with Asians in USA, but I have a lot of experience from throughout my education and my STEM career in southern California.

Why are Asian-americans invariably borg-brained, conformist bourgeois pseudointellects who shun american culture and fall for all the most vacant, soulless, Jewy memes?

What does it feel like to be asian? Does it suck as much as I imagine it does?

Asian-americans are a sneaky enemy to American whites because people seem to assume that they are a success story in American culture because their proclivities tend toward bureaucratic roles but they don't have the same type of brains that whites do and this causes a cultural shift wherever they appear in large numbers. They lean hard left in universities (which they enter en masse) because of their high-context shame based cognition and culture.They have a completely different cognitive phenotype from whites and it is incompatible with American culture in the long-term. Our university intellectual discourse is being subsumed by affirmative-action shitskins on the low end, and borg-brained asians on the high end and it is enacting a massive toll on our culture. America is going to be a cultural backwater within the next 50 years if there isn't a cultural revolution.

WHITE PEOPLE: Don't fall for the asian IQ jew, and DO NOT miscegenate with asians even if you think asian girls are QT. Pump and dump if you absolutely need to act out a creepy fetish but DO NOT subvert 10,000+ years of evolution by breeding with an asian. Thanks boys

1. lack of empathy
2. lack of creativity
3. too disciplined to relax

>invariably borg-brained, conformist bourgeois pseudointellects who shun american culture

Accurately describes every Asian I've ever interacted with. Also, why don't Asians read books? I'm talking about literature, philosophy, history. All they do is the work required by their major. I'm not sure what they're doing with the rest of the time, because they're sure as hell not out partying with the other students. Masturbate? Watch Netflix? Can someone enlighten me?

Also
>lack of genetic diversity
People of all races joke that they can't tell (whites, blacks, asians, etc) apart but for Asians it is actually true, their whole mode of reproduction and the primary cultural drive in Asia for thousands of years has caused immense uniformity. It's an evolutionary dead-end. Korea and China are especially strong examples of this. This is also why so many Asian women would rather miscegenation with white men

Well, a lot of Asian countries are about tied with the Middle-East in terms of IQ, so it would explain why a lot of them don't appear to subscribe to the stereotype.

I think feeling Asian must be weird. You FEEL like you should rule the world, on paper it seems feasible, yet weird idiosyncrasies hold you back.

>FEEL like you should rule the world, on paper it seems feasible, yet weird idiosyncrasies hold you back
This is actually true, I've known multiple asian men who were literally Asian-supremacists and blamed the fact that Asians don't rule the world on white people being evil

There's a reason East Asians have produced relatively little by way of philosophy and literature: Abstract thought is an alien concept to them. They're hard materialists and only believe in two things, work and manners. Work harder than everybody else and be more respectful than everybody else and this is all you need to succeed in life according to them.

>because they're sure as hell not out partying with the other students

They do, but with other Asian students. They all go out to eat and drink with each other. Asians are major foodies and love their rice liquor, so there you go.

As for my own personal experience, I've found it hilarious that you'll meet an Asian graduating with a degree in particle at the top of his class and yet knows nothing of philosophy or history and thinks Harry Potter and Twilight are high quality films.

Asian + Western culture = worst combination ever

I'm ok with Koreans and Japs, the rest suck though especially chinks

Communism fucked them up pretty hard.

>history

And by this, I mean American/Western history in general. You'll find a Vietnamese born and raised here yet they know nothing of WWII, but they can tell you everything about the history of Vietnam down to the last minute detail.

it's actually because confucianism stifled innovation but ok

>graduating with a degree in particle at the top of his class and yet knows nothing of philosophy or history and thinks Harry Potter and Twilight are high quality films.
This is very true, you need to have a good sense of abstract reasoning combined with pattern recognition and critical thinking to really "get" high-concept art and literature and as far as I know there are very, VERY few asians who have the right kind of brain to achieve this.

>asians are not like whites at all they lean hard left at universities!
Sounds exactly like whites to me.

Confuscianism sprung out of the Chinese/mongoloid cognitive phenotype at first, and has led to genetic stagnation causing a feedback loop though. By-and-large the asian mind is not conducive to abstract creative thought. They are generally better than (on average) than whites at rote memorization and "crystallized" knowledge but in the internet era those skills are basically pointless

lol achieve the ability to talk out of one's ass?

>the entire American right is comprised of white people
>the right won the last election

being this new

I think they rely on uniformity or hive mind more then we do, so when that gets taken away from them they act really strangely, that and the majority of a lot of Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans are extremeley greedy and selfish, just look at China all the good well mannered Chinese in the entire country were basically able to fit on the island of Taiwan, the rest stayed on mainland so they're mostly a greedy dumb race who get worse the less organized they are.

you forgot 'lurk more faggot'

Daoism, Confucianism, Buddhism, all three had a major impact on all East Asian countries, it's hard to pinpoint which was more responsible than the other for creating the cultures we see in that region today. Confucianism's biggest impact was on the emphasis for education and familial piety, Daoism was all about harmony, and Buddhism was about self-restraint and discipline. When all three combined and created these mixed "folk religions" as practiced all over East Asia, you kind of lose sight as to which one was more influential.

>I don't understand it so he must be full of shit!

Nice job outing yourself as a brainlet

So? You're talking about at universities, not on some farm in the middle of nowhere, USA. College town whites are overwhelmingly liberal.

I've live surrounded by Asians for years and desu you're full of shit. entire narrow experience of Asians is through rich spergy kids whose parents paid for their education. It has nothing to do with them being asian. You'll find plenty of white people who are the same.

well if it smells like shit...

t. yu are amerikeen, yu fart out rong string of beeg word in rieu of 12 hour work day. kukukuku sirry huwaito man

? you guys are truly pathetic.

BIG YELLOW COCK

What? How does being able to understand literature and philosophy make one full of shit? I don't understand what point you're trying to make

ITT: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee why did this asian girl look at me in disgust when I suggested we do some Toiken-verse roleplaying

I hate chiiiiiiiiiink Chong . asian is subhuman

read this entire thread, it's full of shit

>ITT:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ASIANS
Good thing white people are dying out in Southern California anyways

Did it hurt your feelings, Chang?

no keep at it.

Were you cucked out of a job offer by an Asian grad? My team at Google are all Chinese that graduated from US now. The entire team lmao.

I dated only asian girls in highschool until I realized that they don't mature into fully-functional adults and their culture/genepool is a cancerous tumor on western civilization

nips arent like the mongol-tainted orks of the mainland.

case in point: anime

Yes goy, fight the black ones AND the yellow ones.

>an asian woman rejected me so now I hate asians.

Such a fully functioning adult.

Fucking degenerate. Sort yourself out.

Yes goyim-kun, fight the white ones.

I'm a tall white man, asian women love me but I can't stomach talking to them since I was about 20. Asian women (compared to the men) are everything I said in this thread dialed up a few notches, their brains are literally a bottomless black pit of despair for anyone who doesn't have time to waste on vacant bourgeois conformism

>"tall"
>"white"
>flag
I bet you are a fucking brown spic Manlet irl

Communism just reks civilizations. It tends to kill everybody but rulers and rednecks.

>I'm a tall white man

Sure you are.

Is that including or not including Japanese? Japanese tend to be a little more open-minded and independant.

>your flag
Projecting, Jose?

north korea is doing fine

I think most Asians are nice enough folks.

this is me 10 years ago (only pic i could find on HD)

I share the same perspective as a hapa. My mother is asian and she and her father before her hate the asian pseudointellectual mentality and conformism.

Most asians are pretty shit, with Japanese being sometimes the exception.

You will have 10x of an easier time finding a decent White woman than a decent asian one.

you're right. they are bourgeois, and they take to identity politics at universities like rats to filth. we get all these retarded posts about italians and slavs, when chinks are a much bigger threat in america, imo.

Sure random dipshit in an Indonesian anime forum, that's you. God this country's going down the fucking drains because of faggots like you who's obsessed with other people's behaviors instead of creating value to your society.

Secure future for whites involves establishing our superiority to nonwhites. I have a white girlfriend, I'm just reminding my white cousins not to miscegenate even if asian poocci is a strong temptation

Lol this faggot literally stole this pic from another thread. That isn't you subhuman. Are you that retarded Saudi immigrant guy who was complaining about how chinese people didn't talk to you when you arrived at your American university.

Lmfao, my ass that's you, Khaled Abdulaziz Al-Turki Al-Saud

hahahahahahahaha I have definitely never posted this pic before, it is not anywhere on the internet

>Another weeaboo pretending Japs' shit don't stink like any other gook

I don't give a fuck about asians, some are cool some aren't. My best friend growing up was Chinese though we've parted ways since, we are still close. He's not your typical asian though, he acts white pretty much, hard drinker, likes rock and roll and partying etc..

Anyway, China as a country is the enemy. If you don't wanna breed with asians it's your dick. Japan, Korea, and Singapore are bros, the rest of the Asians can fuck off, we don't need them.

>2. lack of creativity
For Chinese yeah but what about Japs? All the crazy video games and anime not creative?

how do we solve the asian problem in the west?

How bout Taiwan though? People always forget Taiwan bros.

This is the "oh man actual articulate white people aren't falling for The Asian Pussy jew, SHUT IT DOWN!" technique

I grew up in East Asian and I found this generalization on CJK Asians quite accurate.

I can't say it for Koreans and Japanese, but Chinese are good for practical matters, and metaphysical matters don't seem to interest a typical Chinese.

Hence, the thought process of a typical Chinese is all fucked up as a pattern matching logic machine for self-interests.

Things in Sino-language circle can be inreresting at times, as there are a billion of Chinese, and there must be out-liers. Out-liers are the ones you don't get often in STEM field in the US. One of the criteria to be good ar STEM being a teacher's pet.

That's how you get a lot of conformists in STEM.

highly derivative and iterated/reiterated. Japanese are the best asians but they still largely suffer from the flaws discussed above

inb4 picrelated

Ah yes, I should have included them. Same would have gone for Hong Kong if the British hadn't pulled such a stupid blunder and handed China one of the last jewels in the crown.

all those games and cartoons are basically stolen from white people. All those "ideas" and stories were done by white people first.

First of all, anime isn't really that amazing, and your average Japanese doesn't give a fuck about anime or think it's an anyway especially creative.

If Western culture pointed towards its cartoons as proof of its creative talent, we'd look like goddamned morons.

Taiwans can't be trusted. They are the most ball-less cowardly people you can find on this planet. The only ones you can trust are the aboriginals who are despised and discriminated by majority Chinese who are Japanese wannabes.

Zelda, Sonic, Pac-man, Pokemon etc were stolen from white people? Are you sure?

I agree with you but I'll add that anime and Japanese videogames are basically the highest art coming out of any Asian countries in the last 50 years. There are some gems but like you said, taken as a whole neither are particularly amazing compared to, say, reading the Western literary canon

Little things such as anime and video games can be amazing though looking at it on the whole. It builds a countries soft power, makes their country renowned (how many people have owned a Sony stereo, playstation, headphones, computer, clocks, etc.), makes them money, gives their country prestige etc. Videogames maybe not so much but anime definitely has a soft power effect as it's known across the entire globe. How many weeaboos would die to defend anime if Japan got in a conflict with say China or something.. they'd be signing up in our army in droves to defend Japanese interest.

Asian detected

Every Asian I've known has been racist, cynical, and a big fan of capitalism. One is an economics professor now, another is in a rock band as the lead and creative force.

Both of them smoke weed constantly and hate anyone who isn't white or their flavor of Asian

>I can only speak from my experience with Asians in USA

well, there's your problem

>tells China to fuck off on the daily
>great source of frustation for the commies

Yep, just a bunch of balless cowards. Get a brain moran

based 1/1M asian who sound like your typical high IQ 1/10k white person

Name one "stolen" ideas.

lol

The two most despised countries on the planet during World War II were Germany and Japan. Now the two most liked countries in the world are Germany and Japan. Their economic miracles allowed them to build up their domestic economies and export their goods to virtually every country on earth, including exporting their popular culture (a few decades ago, German films were subtitled in Arabic before French or English because their biggest foreign market was the Arab world and likewise, anime and video games are loved all over the world)

Now, this still doesn't even compare to the impact American popular culture has had on this planet and we're hated worldwide. "Soft power" means relatively nothing in the grand scheme of things.

>comparing pop culture to literature

kek

America may be hated but it's because we don't project soft power, you basically disproved yourself with your own statement. We use hard power to get our point across. People hate us because we are usually more than ready and willing to start a conflict, it's the exact opposite of using soft power.

I said derivative, as in videogames are a highly iterative media that evolved up from a literally gimmicky bauble into a decent time-wastey form of low art AT BEST. Games like Dark Souls are diamonds in the rough and even that pales artistically compared to the writing and sheer craftsmanship in Witcher 3

>creating value

This is how Asians talk IRL. They basically absorb the identity of their Micro TA or professor and try to imitate it as nearly as possible

Sorry guys, but there is no japanese creativity, all those stories are white, even kojima who all suck his dick has seen a ton of american movies and he just puts a little 'spice' of anime and pervertism on his boring games and you all think he is a mastermind

regardless of you beaners, what jose said is true; asian woman are a black hole of absolutely shitty nothingness, that you get over around age 20 after fucking enough of them

I literally said that there isn't anything comparable from asian countries. There are basically no high-art media coming out of Asia in the last century outside of say Kurosawa, Murakami, MAYBE Miyazaki if you're being generous. And those three are all Japs which is a very small, highly westernized chunk of Asia

>doesn't project soft power

wew, i thought /pol was smart. guess just a bunch of pseudo -ntellectuals stroking eachother's egos after all

thats cool, you can call me Jose, I'll take it as a term of endearment

yea I can tell you were in the same spot as me friendo.

are you in socal too? 10 years ago I was in high school but I can see the vibe you had and it's the same i did when I arrived in san diego from the bay area:

socal is a soulless wasteland, probably where 95% of /rasian masculines or whatever that shit is come from

Butthurt mainlander detected

Let me rephrase, we project soft power but honestly it goes to waste because of blunders we make on a constant basis. Why do you think everyone hates China also? Besides being a bunch of greedy cocksuckers, they don't project soft power much either and they throw tantrums when they don't get their way. Go ahead and resort to insults, you're obviously an imbecile.

it was a joke based on our american flags

Yes I have lived in LA my whole life and moved to NorCal for university. I've been devouring blackpill after blackpill recently and am strongly considering moving into bumfuck nowhere Nevada to get away from this cesspool

you dumb fuck

Amen brother, amen

>everyone hates China also

who's 'everyone'?

yea I'm back up in norcal now- what university

im supposed to be going to sf in the fall

i don't like nevada's lack of rain i'd say somewhere a little more north of here

Considering it to be the Chinese government and not the people;

Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Worst Korea, alot of people in America, Russia has a love/hate relationship with them, the Phillipines, etc.

also if you want hope go to places like livermore/sunol/dublin if you're in the east bay

anywhere north of the golden gate if you're in the sf portion

and if you're in san jose? You gonna have to move bruh