Enoch Powell PM

If Powell had become PM what would the UK be like today? How would be stand in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8&t=275s
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=keXuLsrISRw
youtube.com/watch?v=nN6sTBSAp-A
youtube.com/watch?v=H4OWslOroaw
youtube.com/watch?v=82CmJlf-Deg
youtube.com/watch?v=fo2U-68EgMo
youtube.com/watch?v=usJUMOlpE24
youtube.com/watch?v=C0s7yTVVkAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DTXTBfQTjgM
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We*

The UK would look a lot like Germany or Sweden, in terms of immigration.

The migrant (refugee) crisis was inevitable and we would have not learned our lesson and increased the amount of Muslim migrants.

Countries must make mistakes in order to evolve.

why didnt he run for PM now again?

You don't seem to know that the trend with Germans and Swedes has being going on since Powells time. The Swedish government has been actively trying to get rid of Swedish culture and such and Germany imported fucking loads of Turks. They certainly didn't learn their lesson did they?

Enoch Powell was a legend. Newfag here so I hope I embedded the video link right.

Please don't post THAT phonecall.

It is genuinely upsetting

the christ-fags destroyed german and swedish culture long ago.

i remember the anglo and french fags played a role in that, fuck you and the italians to death for replacing indigenous european culture with sand nigger culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dGV6w6pt-8&t=275s

video?
what

Wouldn't have made a difference. If a few elections were sufficient to turn the tide, there wouldn't be many immigrants at all in either of our countries. Even California voted to deport illegals a few decades ago, but were struck down on a technicality.

Powell's policies would have been abandoned at the first sign of a worse economy or for a politician offering increased benefits. That's the whole problem with democratic systems. Culture relies on order and fixed determinations, which are never found in people whose horizons are limited to the daily struggle

Yes. Im a newfag so I didn't know how to embed video/youtube links. I just did that above. Its from Enoch's River of blood speech.

Nordic culture and Christianity declined with each other. Always, the most civilized and advanced tribes were Christian. The Normans, for example

Lurk mosr

its fine, good video btw

Enoch was right

Nah, we started to decline as soon as we let in the jews.

He was indeed, Incredible individual

If Enoch Powell had won Britain would be a lot better off. It might have turned into this mess, but it certainly would have later than it did. Enoch Powell was a uniquely brilliant and, more importantly, perceptive man. He understood during WW2 that the UK's great enemy wasn't Germany, but the US. He understood that the US would destroy the empire if given the chance. That happened.

Videos:
Rivers of Blood Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io

David Frost Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=keXuLsrISRw

William F. Buckley Jr Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=nN6sTBSAp-A

The Common Market
youtube.com/watch?v=H4OWslOroaw

youtube.com/watch?v=82CmJlf-Deg

youtube.com/watch?v=fo2U-68EgMo

youtube.com/watch?v=usJUMOlpE24

youtube.com/watch?v=C0s7yTVVkAQ

Another gem
youtube.com/watch?v=DTXTBfQTjgM

That isn't true. 9/10 of your politicians were leftists before globalism was even suffered to take hold

Nice videos, might have to binge watch

If he had been our leader then we would never have joined the EU and we may have deported a good portion of the immigrant population

Is it true that 60% of the British population supported Powell?
Why didn't he just start his own party like Mosley did?

t. 56%

Wow! Thanks for that!

The majority certainly did however I'm not sure he would have been better to split the conservative party as opposed ti starting a fresh one.

After giving his speech on race in 1968, he got stabbed in the back by the (((big whigs))) of the Conservative Party. You need their support in order to be selected as a candidate for PM, which Enoch was well on his way to doing.

We started letting the Jews in during the early 18th century, interestingly it was around this time that the so called "freedom time" began when we fell pray to vulgar democracy and internal squabbles.

Richer, safer and whiter by far.

Oh, by the way, the Ulster question would have been resolved once and for all by the expulsion of Ulster's Catholics.

I have only seen a number of these videos. I have read "Freedom and Responsibility" and he is a brilliant writer as well. I warn anyone from thinking William F. Buckley was actually conservative. I don't want to go off topic, but if anyone is curious what's wrong with Buckley I can explain.

Probably not by much sadly. He would have been long gone by the time today's degeneracy started to take hold.

>75% of the public supported Powell's statement
There was even belief that if Powell openly challenged Heath's leadership of the party he'd win the leadership contest.
>Powell declined to do so

>Countries must make mistakes in order to evolve.
Evolution isn't guaranteed at all, no matter how many mistakes you make. Germany, Sweden, France, they all should have learned by now but nothing is happening.

wtf I love Eric Clapton now

thanks lad

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

Sir John Glubb studied the life cycles of empires. He found they go through several ages. Basically how this is relevant to your point is that after an empire reaches its apex it believes all changes are progress, because all changes up to now have been. That's why people don't learn shit.

For

He did win Britain. What he didn't win was the politicians.

I hadn't worded that well. If he had won the PM's office Britain would be better off. Politicians are scum around the world. Without them and journalists the world would be a pleasant place.

he is dead mate

He has been dead sins 1998 mate.