Tinder

>I'm really sassy and sarcastic
(A total bitch, in other words.)
>My three kids with three different fathers mean the world to me and will always come first
>Absolutely not into hookups. I want the real deal.
>Looking for a gentleman who will accept me for who I am, and treat me like a lady.
>Don't message me unless you're over 6 ft, athletic, look like a model, and make over 100k a year.
>Why can't I find a nice guy? :(

lol, I've never seen so many self-unaware cunts in one place, before.

>Using the hook-up Jew
Kys

But they're not looking for hookups, right?

>tinder
Good goy

of course not

that's one the kikiest faces I've ever seen

Best girls on tinder m8

I like to troll the shit out of them on Tinder. The great folk hero Ted Bundy tried to warn us but Florida killed him! Can you believe that shit! I betcha they are really kicking themselves now. It's over for cunts in the west, but it serves them right lol

Did she seriously smash vehicle windows because she thinks Fascists drive them?

Why cover your face if you're just going to post your uncovered face anyway?

not anymore. they've been riding the proverbial cock carousel and now that they have nothing more to sacrifice to the gods of hedonism and degeneracy they want to make an attempt to do things right. but unfortunately they are now worthless

Because she is a fucking simpleton.

JUST

MUH GIRL STATUE

>caring about what women think

Who gives a fuck what they write on their profile

Fuck and chuck, repeat

Wesleyan m8? That's some new wave Christian uni. Why the fuck is a anarchist cunt there?

The worst is when women don't realize men will dramatically lower their standards just for a quick fuck. Just cause some decent looking guy plowed your hole for one night doesn't mean attractive men actually want a relationship with you. Women need to learn their leagues and stick with it.

Women don't realize "paper bag it" is a term for a reason. I didn't believe Sup Forums on this until landwhales actually had the audacity to flirt with me thinking they have a chance, it's actually insulting

Everything women say is a lie. Their profiles are irrelevant.

What people lie about can tell a lot.

breath of fresh air ITT

Is that the limo that some Muslim dude owned and went bankrupt because it got smashed?

I've fucked a lot of girls off of pof and tinder. Here's the gist -

90% will let you fuck the first time you meet

90% of the ones who let you fuck, will let you do so without a condom

50% will let you come inside them "don't worry, I'm on birth control"

Maybe they are looking for something "real" but in the meantime they're also looking to get fucked. Most women insist on meeting in public before coming over or inviting me over. With these girls I usually just continue a text convo over the next few days and like clockwork they always go "fuck it, just come over"