Are you guys really against Medicaid for disabled people?

Are you guys really against Medicaid for disabled people?

No. They can't help it, and they deserve a comfortable life.
Fuck the able-bodied pieces of shit that collect unemployment though.

you have my attention

But the edge lords on pol would have you believe that all disabled people should be killed immediately.

do you have the rest of the set?

it still is Sup Forums after all

Which enumerated power gives the state the power to spend my money on social programs?

if they can prove their actually disabled and not just being lazy, then fine.

If for medicaid you mean an excuse for the govt to increase the taxes ,yea no Medicaid.

What disability? Obesity, smoking and drinking related complications should not be covered.

what should be covered?

Hey, I agree. But things like disability due to work-related injuries and things people are born with that keep them from living an otherwise normal life should be covered.

>we should allow defective people to continue polluting the gene pool

Disabled people get Medicare

>and they deserve a comfortable life [at other people's expense]

Why do they deserve it? Because they were born?

What if there's no one to steal money from to pay for their "comfortable life which they deserve" - what happens then?

I wish I could have interracial sex with her till she is impregnated at the cost of ruing my genetic heritage.

Work related injuries, automobile related accidents that injured party is not at fault for, victims of criminal or terrorist violence.

We should replace it with universal healthcare/universal basic income for everyone lower middle class and poorer.

I'm against medicaid for everyone.

One could argue you're defective.

I mean, how many people are fucking NEETs anyway?

"muh theft"

>posting the small version

I believe there are more than enough charitable people in the world who would take care of those disabled people not to blame for their own condition. Private charitable organizations "on the ground" so to speak, could be a lot more choosey about who they give money too, preventing the inevitable waste that follows government enforced charity. Moreover, while charity is a good thing, forcing people to do it makes you a tyrant. In the words of Tolkien:

"We may, in council, point towards a higher path; but we must not force any free creature to walk upon it, for that is tyranny, which disfigures good and makes it seem hateful."

Fun fact, all those horrible red state bastards who vote to deny healthcare to the millions of poor retarded children or whatever are also the ones who give a more charity than their "oh so compassionate" blue state brethren.

"The problem with liberals, is they imagine, just because we object to something being done by the government, that we object to it being done at all."

In conclusion, you're a whining straw-manning bitch. Have a good day.

If it's not voluntary, it's theft

yea so i have to pay for that?No insurances?
why do i have to pay for someone else misfortune?

Bipolar fucker here.
Been off my meds for nearly 2 years
Its cheaper to self medicate with whiskey and weed.
Carry on.

I know a guy on social security disability who allegedly can't work. Doesn't stop him from mowing his lawn and helping workers pour him a new driveway.

Really makes you think

work related injury and illness

Is bipolar really something that would prevent you from living a productive life? Not trying to make light of your problems, but that seems relatively benign compared to a lot of other things.

Then why haven't they already? If charity could take care of the disabled, why haven't charities already taken care of the health care costs of people who cannot afford it? Because charity is the worst social safety net. If no one steps in to make SURE a problem gets taken care of, then it doesn't actually get taken care of. We're just supposed to hope it solves itself. This is why libertarianism is fucking autistic, it's the only ideology that just throws its hands up in the air at every problem and says "lol it'll take care of itself." I have more respect for fascists, communists, and any other radical ideology than I do for libertarians. At least they propose solutions. Fucking retard.

It depends why he can't work. In Canada here you can go on disability for being an anger racist, the government wisely decided that bribing people to not radicalize because they would cost more to keep in prison was a winning strategy. Why do you think so many leafs have time to shit post on Sup Forums all day every day.

This is one of the reasons I'm not all the way right on the political compass, even if I am in the purple quadrant (right wing, libertarian). People have an inalienable right to life, even though not everyone is capable of supporting themselves. Thus, we cannot kill people who are "useless". Letting them stand around on a street corner begging for food and money for healthcare isn't exactly good for business though, nor is letting the mentally retarded walk out into the streets causing car accidents because their caretakers can no longer be afforded. I take after Gary Johnson's view that "let them die" is just not how we should do things in America, and that those who are truly in need should be provided a basic standard of living... but simultaneously, we should not be expanding the definition of those "truly in need" to a number as large as it is right now. Those who are able to work, but choose not to, cannot expect the aid of others.

For most people, the free market should be the solution wherever it can provide a reasonably efficient solution. A social safety net should exist for those who are physically or mentally incapable of taking care of themselves. We should make sure, however, that such a system can only be used by those who truly are incapable, and can only be used by our own citizens.

I'm against Medicaid.

Medicaid is a ripoff. Every nigger in town over 25 is on ''disability''

why should i make charity if i am already paying a government which instead of dropping bombs on degenerates pursues its idea of right?

no to actually disabled people.
yes to people milking disability so they dont have to work and can be lazy (white trash, niggers, orthodox jews, mudslimes, single mothers).

Let's say there is a society with 10 jobs and 100 bootstrapping able-bodied red-blooded Americans. What do? Are they to blame for not being employed?

At least 1 of those other 90 will start a business and employ some of the other 89.

This basically.

Also, you're acting like these charities don't exist. They do. There are all kinds of religious hospitals and organizations that provide free or discounted healthcare to the disadvantaged. However, this doesn't serve the needs of the vote buying welfare state, so it is ignored.

Also, not a libertarian. The government should take care of roads, police and military forces and the various other bits of infrastructure. They should not control medical care or education, in my honest opinion, because they have proven themselves incompetent to do so.

What kind of retarded bait post is this?

It's unconstitutional.

Democrats can pay for it, they all have a good heart, instead of dumping 1.5 billion into Hillary, this year Bill Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Tim Cook , Carlos Slim will pay medicaid for all disabled people.

Any risk based system will fall apart when you stop considering risk.
Any sort of health insurance that tries to cover all risk the same way in the name of some misguided idea of fairness will fail and leave EVERYONE without coverage.

It's better to save a majority by ignoring a minority than to save no one.

No saftey net programs gibsmedats expansion of obamacare fuck no

But what happens, user? Do all of life's answers all boil down to forcing other people to pay for your altruism?
How many disabled people do you currently see to in your own home? Could you fit more if the government only forced you to accept them?

SAGE

If you're not shariablue, why the fuck are you actually posting on this obvious bait thread and not saging?

this post is reeking of reddit

fuck off nigger

I support Medicaid for disability in general, but not for obesity.

Take care of everyone the way you should take care of any uninsured: pay their way

Most people here don't know what they are for or against. They just do what Trump tells them.

For instance, Trump was against cuts to Medicaid during the campaign and everyone here cheered him for it.

That's because Trump supporters, especially on here, includes both mainstream Republicans and old-school liberal Democrats. So there was always gonna be a camp here supporting whichever side of the position Trump supported.

instead of showing them with gibs
why not create programs to help them start a business, then they can employ the others and everyone becomes productive

Is this the stealth
>racemixing is ba-
Thread?

>I'm 20 and know everything
>Medicaid is an example of how well the government administers healthcare

Look, Trump is the only republican candidate who's not going to touch entitlements, all these shariablue scare-tactics are just fake news.

>implying breeding qt Russian/Japanese whores won't give rise to the true master race

I have multiple disabilities and I'm currently applying for disability.
When I did work, I slept in my car in the parking lot or not at all.
When I was homeless sleeping in my car as a kid I got $12 in food stamps.
My reality isn't consistent with the 5am9pm schedule and I end up driving with zero sleep and working with no sleep constantly.
So it seems obvious for me to concentrate on taking care of others.

I ate all those people who don't have any real problems and they just get food stamps or disability for being fat or just refusing to work or then they go and do drugs and use the food stamps or whatever two makeup for the money that they lose buying drugs. That's so fucking bullshit it should be mandatory drug testing every month.

What's the point of keeping cripples alive? So they can take even more money from me in the future?

Should they not be?

Because you can't ethically kill them, and leaving them around to die in the streets is not healthy for the rest of society. The only reasonable way to deal with them is to give them the bare necessities and shove them under the rug.

Why shouldn't they?

The constitution grants that we have an inalienable right to life, liberty, and property, and that these rights may only be revoked by due process of law. We may not, under any circumstance, commit murder.