Islam will rule the West

Just like how we conquered Constantinople, Rome will be conquered
Just like how we conquered ex-christian Egypt, Levant, Anatolia, North Africa; ex-pagan Iran, Iraq, Central Asia, the West will also be conquered.
As Allah puts it, "Infidels want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the infidels dislike it."
We will raise the flags and banners of Islam inshallah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiPBr5OQECI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Allah is greater than your Christian 3 gods.

dont push it. history repeats itself

lick my tender loins, Allahballaabdulahhadingdong.

Nice thread brother maşALLAH

Eyvallah

No we will just go on another crusade. This time to fully eradicate you

Why not monkey monkey

a sand nigger head? have you imbreded out of a chromosome?

I am sorry but your orange guy is busy sucking big Saudi cock
we will Khalid ibn Al-Walid your kind

I just want Brits to come back to India

Remember when we muslims killed two american soldier and hanged their charred dead bodies from a bridge? LMAO.

turkroach stinking up the place

thats why king salimun shook the first lady's hand, right?

G
O
A
T

F
U
C
K
E
R

The west will nuke you shitskins into obivion.
In 5 ears there willbe an uprising of nationalism I guarantee you!

What's up w/ the increase in roach posting?

remember the middle east has been a shithole for 1400 years

Today I kicked a turk cunt in the head, he bled and begged me to stop, but I didn't

I live in the Midwest surrounded by pig farms...you mudshits won't come anywhere near me.

As already said, it's a matter of time. This time the cleansing is an American task, maybe it will succeed where Rome and Germany (partially) failed.

shut up mongol.

If you try to take over the west. I will proudly destroy you, and If I die, I will be a martyr of Christ.

i'm turk living in u.s and have always considered myself atheist but i'm starting to see the light of islam how do i convert

Fanciful idea. Too many of your sworn enemies are centuries ahead of you in terms of military technology. Not to emotion, nukes.

Stick to consanguineous fucking.

recite shahadah
ashadu an la ilaha illallah wa ashadu an la muhammedan abduhu wa rasulu

Maybe after the nukes drop and kills everyone. Than cockroaches will be able to take over the world :^)

Try us

İslam gerçek Tanrı şekli değildir. Ortodoks Hıristiyanlık, Tanrı için tek yol!
Ben dönüştürülmüş bir Özbek'im.

Why do you keep on making the SAME THREADS every single day?

What's next? Are you going to post the picture of nigger standing over he whimpy white kid?

You're getting boring. Start fighting or gtfo.

İslam gerçek Tanrı şekli değildir. Ortodoks Hıristiyanlık, Tanrı için tek yol!
Ben dönüştürülmüş bir Özbek'im.

The tiny nation of Israel has bested the entire Arab world in combat. You are faggots.

We will slaughter you shit skins in Constantinople before you ever get the chance and wipe your pagan subhuman race from the earth for the glory of Christ! We will restore the pagan temples you call "mosques", where you worship Satan who you call "Allah" back into churches for the one true God! Orthodox Russia and Catholic Poland shall lead the way!

You again filthy roach?

nice google translate

roaches are out in force

Canada is USA bitch. Gaynada! Ha

luv u 2

I'm Uzbek I don't speak Oghuz.

Dont be a fool mate

We dont need to conquer them, they will allow us into their homes, they welcome us.

They want more to come, we dont even need to fight them.

They will share their wives, girlfriends, daughters, with us, they will share their homes, their wealth with us.

We will take over without a shed of blood, every day inch by inch its getting closer.

They are very stupid people, but I guess its a good thing.

May God have mercy on you. By hating us, you are disobeying your own Quran. Don't kill people of the Book.

Do you speak Uzbek?

paki or troll

>whats the difference?

A bit. I Know Russian Better though.

shh white boy, hush yourself and watch.

Turkmens and Uzbeks/Uyghurs are pretty nice people compared to Kazakhs who are very agressive. I guess Kazakhs are more influenced by shitty Russian culture than other central asians.

have a free (You)

>don't rape people you animal

The Christian west could wipe you off the face of the earth in 24 hours. So could the orthodox Russians or the godless Chinese ant people. Muslims should be scared shitless, any political change of the next century and you could be wiped out.

You do know the that the only reasn why Islam is allowed in the West is because your people are helpful mindless slave for (((them)))?
The west literally needed decades of brainwashing in order to see your relgion even as something that we could call a relgion and not as a simple death cult full of monkeys.

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, eating his own shit right from his anus hole.

yeah I thought 300 was a pretty cool movie too. U seem rly inspired by it!

well you did pretty bad job over here

Muslims are rats.

Dues Vult brothers

>deus vult nerd christfag dweeb
>admits to being an antisocial loser
I have a many white Pagan and NS friends

>J...Ju...just like how we conquered
stfu u subhuman degenerate

Fucking turkroach.

pooo in loooooo po poo pooo in loo loooo

>Islam causes another European war
>USA cucks Europe even harder
>USA finally sets up a true empire
Europeans don't even understand how hard Americans jew everyone

give the jews back their foundation stone

If Islam conquers the west, then White Muslims will rule over Muslim shitskins. You didn't think of that, did you, turkroach

eat shit inbred sandnigger

lmao I'd like to see you try to invade the US faggot

White Southerner's fantasize about killing sandniggers daily. Don't keep us waiting.

wh*tes superior to us turks, do you need a reminder of what we did to you in europe ? stupid beta white boy

Achmed, pls...
Go back to fucking your goat.

>uzbek
>convert to Christianity

I honestly don't care what you convert to be it atheism tengriism Buddhism but converting to Christianity is the most cucked thing you can especially orthodox our fucking ancestors fought against these cucks for hundred of years

Fun fact: mudslimes think Mary is one of those gods

what are you?

History repeats. You already die by the millions at our hands millions more of you are going to die

2 wow and how many did we kill. Did anyone keep count?

there is truth in that if the pictures were reversed

>how many did we kill
Not enough.

uzbek

I mean I follow more of a mixed version of it, incorporating elements of Tengrism and Zoroastrianism in it. I mean the deity Bai-Ülgen is almost identical to Jesus.

muslims crying "obama bombing muh babies" hahahahahah i hope we continue flattening your sand nations even more

Zoroaster Predicted Christ before the Jews, and his teachings are way more similar to Jesus' teachings.

nice masonic digits
you're welcome to the world morons, you will just be usurped by the next hot new thing in 200-400 years
there is no one true religion
kys

>tfw no qt 3.14 american waifu to femdom you

fuck you and your sand religion

I would have said the odds were in your favour until recently I learned that the Chinese are taking to Christianity like nothing else.

Christian China will absolutely rape any sand nigger or turk Muslim force. The gooks are like insects, they just don't give a shit. They'll swarm all over you and eat your children. I don't envy you at all but I'm glad that Islam is finished.

"good luck" :d

youtube.com/watch?v=iiPBr5OQECI

Thank Allah for that, once you guys put the women and faggots in their place we'll finally be able to turn our attention back to the stars.

never forget the last time a European country experienced pressure unto the host culture as it is begging to now was 1930s Germany and that was but one country. WTF do you think is going to happen when the whole continent apes the fuck out. Let the sleeping giant stay asleep shitskin.

tfw this was posted by a white person

>Look at title
>a roach
Stop feeding the roaches. Sage.

pisslam can't into aircraft carriers. your power projection is somewhere behind chile

>Islam
>worshipping african snake gods

master troll turkroach strikes again

Fucking beautiful, this should be the fate of all muslim men.

You are not even true Muslim. Have you read Quran further than the first 10 pages?
You insult Jesus and say that Christians must die, but Jesus is also part of your religion too, one of the prophets. And Quran says that Christians and Kikes are allowed to live in peace with Muslims.

what weapons system is that?

>claim to have Allah on your side
>get btfo of India

Kek, poos will probably be the ones to wipe out Islam.

Zoroaster didn't mention anything about christ or Christians, why are you lying? This is the same as muzzies going Jesus prophesised Muhammad.