>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 22
>Al-Waer, Homs back under full government control
>Norwegian special forces and tribal fighters from near Palmyra deployed to al-Tanf
>ISIS-claimed attack on AaS kills 30 in Idlib province
>SDF advancing from both sides of Raqqa, gains in Sarhabiya al-Sharqi (west) and Hamrat Nasser (east)
>SAA gain Dharat Umm Salasil on Jordanian border from FSA
>Russian flag photographed over former FSA base in eastern Suweida
>Tigers gain Tell Faḑḑah, al Samajilia and Kaziat in East Aleppo from ISIS
>ISIS preparing to evacuate Yarmouk Camp, south Damascus
>Further build-up in Palmyra, convoys from Liwa al-Quds and Imam Baqir Brigades arrive
>Northern Mosul fully liberated, ISIS territory reduced entirely to the Old City

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-blitz-offensive-secures-70-kilometers-jordanian-border-one-week/
centcom.mil/MEDIA/NEWS-ARTICLES/News-Article-View/Article/1185870/coalition-and-partnered-syrian-forces-repair-an-tanf-water-well/
youtube.com/watch?v=5WjMw5RTAjI
youtu.be/-9Z53UvnICI
twitter.com/marakeshnights/status/866803466399879168
kickstarter.com/projects/693646461/701785432?token=66402ec8
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/866805049477017600
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for assad

allh aggber

not so fast israel

KOTEL

>be britbong
>get bombed

dont be same fag

Daily reminder that Poland is a black majority former belgian colony

For Kinana

KOTEŁ

she's married can't sully her good name hermano

>no internet censorship or brexit
>can't decide
>heads explode

LOL FAKE NEWS SAA WAS DESTROYED BY BASED TRUMP LAST WEEK XD ASSadists BTFO
ALL FAKE NEWS, MUJAHIDINDS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE DAMASCUS SOON
XD XD XD

yeah, we only post single civil warfus here, like Rana who broke up her engagement last year

previous

The US used to be the good guys. What happened? It's a bizarre world we live in when dirty ex-commies are now the good guys.

Nothing wrong with recognizing her cuteness

Edits to this are welcome, btw.
>Two thumbs up, no gainz tho. Issam holds the line.
>Issam blows your gainz away.
>Issam blows the box office away. No gainz with him on board.
Or something along these lines!

> The US used to be the good guys.
When were they the good guys exactly?

>US used to be the good guys

There you go user, you're doing Gods work

>Thats the next thing, believe it or not, I am 202cm and a little over 135kg
man i m a dwarf in comparison if you pump us you be the next valuev
i wont fuck whit you for sure ! lel

>Syrian Army blitz offensive secures 70 kilometers of Jordanian border in one week

70 KILOMEMES IN ONE WEEK
70 KILOMEMES

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-blitz-offensive-secures-70-kilometers-jordanian-border-one-week/

commies were always the good guys comrade, that's the ultimate RED pill ;^)

Goys US went to an-tanf because of a water well lmao how kind of them.
Guess shit is about to hit the fan.

>May 18, 2017 — SOUTHWEST ASIA – Coalition and partnered Vetted Syrian Opposition forces recently repaired a water well capable of producing more than 317,000 gallons of water a day in southern Syria.

>Due to Daesh control of water wells in the region, water resources for local Bedouins as well as partner forces are limited. The repair of this well provides a much needed resource for those forces opposing Daesh.

centcom.mil/MEDIA/NEWS-ARTICLES/News-Article-View/Article/1185870/coalition-and-partnered-syrian-forces-repair-an-tanf-water-well/

>The US used to be the good guys

Checked for KYS

Honest to God i wish i could go to Latakia and get some qt3.14 Syrian women... my buddy from Aleppo says it's a gold mine there.. hurry up assad I want a christian Syrian waifu!

>The US used to be the good guys.

Macedonia bro, don't forget to put in pic
>An /sg/ production

lele the same thing said homis and latakia bro
if they have girls like this its worth the trip lel

Macedonabro let's make a trip to latakia! I have like 50k in my bank acc. at the moment. (I own a construction company in US so I could afford this trip) Goals are to bring back a Syrian Waifu

I was actually her classmate in college. Shes a HUGE bitch desu

add that Awamiyah (Shia town in SA) is under siege by the Saudis to developments
pic for attention

>Killed terrorist by headshot in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=5WjMw5RTAjI

Old
But gold

pics or it didn't happen

don't doxx yourself tho

If you dont know arabic dont bother going. The first step of finding a good Syrian wife is to learn arabic and understand the culture.

Welp time to learn Arabic

maybe there are enough richfags who can set some shit up

Im friends with her on her private fb, But yeah I dk how I would prove I know her without doxxing myself or her private fb

SLUTS BTFO

best one for me: youtu.be/-9Z53UvnICI
I've cut the disclaimer the author of the video put. Dude says the man filming doesn't help his "brother in faith".

Did I ever tell you about Syria, Luke? Syria fought the US/Israel/Saudi Arabia backed moderate beheaders. Russia came in to help Syria. Moderate beheaders and their (((allies))) were BTFO. There was an election in US, and things looked pretty grim for the moderate beheaders. Russia looked solid and Syria was a good friend. The jewdis and their (((rebels))) stepped in, but it was too late. Issam and the Tiger were on top of them. They were good friends.

its all ready in the title
how do you like it

I wonder if he shat himself?
White undies....

My Aleppo friend had bankrollz in Syria before the war, he was studying to be a dentist, his dad was electrical engineer with some factories in Aleppo CS, owned large farms, his Mom had a nice clothing store going too.

Honestly the coolest humblest people i've ever met, they're also red pilled AF on multiple topics.

They hate sunni muslims with a passion too

Is my country going to civil war ? Honest answers please. I need to know if i should flee north.

>The /sg/ waifu fund

Forgot linking a video at a specific time doesn't work here. Or I'm dumb to c/c a link.

>The US used to be the good guys.
>Back during WWII. Ignoring segregation, slavery, trail of tears, Bon Jovi.

Is noice!
American?
>shart in protest
Continue to disrespect her holiness, and yes, it will.

Confirmed, someone set up a kick starter for an /sg/ waifu fund!

I could chip some in out of charity
9/10 would paypal
>Tfw gf

I'm doing it gud then, should get some sleep.

how about a business adventure i m a mechanical engineer i can manage the mechanical side of construction equipment you can set up a construction firm(expand form there) there i see a construction boom there after the war they need industry to survive i know Russian a bit we can surly get some mad cash plus some qts. sound nice !

Like He can do something

>The first step of finding a good Syrian wife is to learn arabic and understand the culture.
how about we use homis a guide plus will get some liberator cards we be swimming in puss only problem whit that some one may try to suicide bomb us but i think its worth the risk lel

im pretty worried to be honest. if the anc does not get rid of zuma, then zuma is going to stay.
add issues like climate change and the cape getting dry as fuck and we are starting to look at some pretty nasty outcomes.

we can build dams in the cape etc, but without a good set of leaders the place is porked.

I have always been positive about the future of sa. but there is less to be positive about these days

>#manchesterexplosion is a war crime and look at IRAN its behind every terrorist and terror attacks . #stop_iran_terrorism
twitter.com/marakeshnights/status/866803466399879168

kickstarter.com/projects/693646461/701785432?token=66402ec8

Kick starter let's goooooo!

Leave them alone. Honestly, by taking away those who had enough balls/were patriotic enough to remain you are only harming them as a country.

I knew it!

do u know much about american history?
ignoring slavery, trail of tears and stuff

but looking to the carpet baggers and the age of the pinkertons. I recon apartheid era blacks, had they been given the choice of carpetbagger america as whites, or apartheid as blacks would have chosen apartheid.

I told my Aleppo bro that i'm legit wanting to do that a while ago, this could happen. I own an excavation and concrete company so yea lot's of concrete to do in Syria once war is over.

ميغومين

>Syria
>making deals with American business
lel

Lol

>HUGE Rebel infighting ALL DAY Levant Front & Sultan Murad & Hamza & Others Attack Faylaq al Sham & Nour al Din Al Zinky

I've already expanded into Monterrey Mexico so what's Syria

>dual citizenship ftw

C-can I come too?
Don't have any business or engineering skills but I do know a little russian.
I could talk to the prof I'm working for, pretty sure she'd approve of me doing research in syria and maybe even get the german state to fund me, lel.

Aparently it was a nail bomb
to bad they werent listening to nine inch nails, that would have been top

Shot in the artery in the neck, he couldn't help him.
He was reloading his magazine, which means that he couldn't even defend himself.
And he's telling him to wait until he reloads it

cold blooded but nothing wrong in it tbf

Al zinky are still around?

In that case, yes.
But I'm sure Russian business have priority.

Arab girls arent like that, do you guys want a good girl? You wont get one like that so start learning the language mate.

>SAVE ME ABU HAJAAR

He got shot in the stomach

The more the merrier!

A German, Macedonian and a Mexican walk into Syria

>1 Hour Ago: Huge Convoys & Large Reinforcements from Levant Front & Allies besiege Al Rai last Nour al Zinky Stronghold
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/866805049477017600
Seems so...

Hey yo what is the habanero situation like in Syria? I know Palestinians love spicy, what about Syrians?

Nope, clearly an artery

I will write a personal letter to Bassar Al Assad, my Aleppo Bro knows head of secret police and minister of war. I specialize in roads and bridges, also do ALOT of parks. This can legit happen.

I heard some guy got his potatoe salad funded via kickstarter.

this could work....

fapping to her now

Arabs are generally OK with spice food...we're not talking as tolerate as Indians or Mexicans, but better than most Americans and Europeans. Many arabic dishes have an element of spice in them.

Fuck Iran, they're shia islamists trying to spread their bullshit to the rest of the world, still they're the "good guys" supporting the (almost) secular goverment instead of jihadists

Then let's fucking do this! 10k is a good start... to Latakia or Bust! Let's go for broke gents!

a shot in the stomach doesn't make you fall like this and not able to speak or answer.

Can confirm most syrians do not like very spicy food.

noice, for commerce, science and qts

>trying to spread their bullshit to the rest of the world
How?

He grabs his stomach at the impact moment.

Do post about this if you guys end up doing it. I am a partner in a heavy civil construction company (bridges, tunnels, repairs) with very strong contacts in Turkey, would be interested in helping