>be British
>die from bombings

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/2110-A-St-Lincoln-NE-68502/6575073_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be dumb animeposter
>starts posting dumb anime shit.

I should be so lucky.

How much would this house cost in Bongland?

>5 beds 5 baths 5,573 sqft
>$349,900

>Absolutely amazing Near-South Mansion with some very interesting history dating back to the early 1900's. 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, nearly 7,500 finished square feet, and a newer kitchen with newer cabinets, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. There are two stairways, 3 sunrooms, 4 levels (all finished), 2 fireplace. The finished basement has a 2nd kitchen. There's a wrap around covered porch & 4 stall garage with an attic that could turn into a great mancave, guest house, or more.

zillow.com/homedetails/2110-A-St-Lincoln-NE-68502/6575073_zpid/

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

get a life and bin that suicide vest

Unless more than 1000 people are killed in a single event, the bomb will have very little effect of people's opinion.

If something doesn't affect your life or someone you then there's no way for you to relate to it, so it's hard to get angry.

Most people aren't afffected by terrorism so most people won't care.

Definitely over a million pounds, likely several,

$349,900 is little over £269,000 and with that much you can buy a shitty council house at best

Probably around £500,000-£600,000, which at this current time is $650,150-$780,180.

It's WWII all over again

>be British
>get blown up

>Go on Sup Forums, an anime imageboard
>doesn't like anime

You have to go back

>be British
>die from bombings
>British did it

>be British
>get ran over by a bus
>damn polacks ruining our country
>build another mosque

They chose this fate.

Manchester been bombed by the irish and mudslims who nex?

Marxists.

>be british. get run over and bombed.

"Sup Forums is a simple image-based bulletin board where anyone can post comments and share images. There are boards dedicated to a variety of topics, from Japanese animation and culture to videogames, music, and photography. Users do not need to register an account before participating in the community. Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!"
>the word "anime" not appears in that text
and i dont see the board listed as "Anime/Politically Incorrect" like the other boards, so kys burger.

Just another day in good old britain

>go to a concert
>get in line for food
>get upset when people are talking about the concert
What's it like being autistic?

I don't remember choosing anything

The fuck do you think Japanese animation is?

>Be American
>i am an america

And where is placed that words? next to "board"?

am i going mad, or does it seem like people get immense gratification from these events? they are a catalyst for showing solidarity, retweeting images of other peoples lost love ones online and offers of a bed for the night.

it does not seem to invoke any anger in them, just a desire to cuddle harder in the idea this is what resistance looks like. can't really be more coherent with my view at this hour, but i surely can't be the only one who thinks people have been brainwashed to view it as a positive experience.

>Implying those degenerates were British

>mexicans are newfags
the board created just for anime.
nothing new here.

LOL

Based Churchill!

It's crazy how this is just regular shit in Europe at this point. I don't even blink twice anymore.

says the favela monkey