What are some redpilled movies?

Recently watch this and it was alright, super slow and anticlimactic though.

I want to watch something highly offensive to an sjw type, preferable that shed niggers or Jews in a realistic way, help me anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YZ1qSQcKD34
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE
youtube.com/watch?v=owPSi34EyeQ
ux.brookdalecc.edu/fac/writing/rdery/shrek.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RAPE!!!!

Trainspotting 2

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YZ1qSQcKD34

Calls out the Jews on 9-11
Mind blown

You can't go wrong with based Mel.

The Passion
Apocalypto
Hacksaw Ridge
et al

>The Passion
lol
Go fuck yourself Jew-power meming boot-licker

Great suggestions, what's that diamond in the rough I'm looking for that will even shock me?

i expected this movie to be total SJW shit but it wasn't bad. now it makes sense since christ pratt was trashed by hollywood for coming out in support of the white working class.

No one ever mentions Arlington Road in these threads but me :(

There will be blood
The Thing

The Believer- -it looks like some feel good shlock but it drops some pretty crazy redpills throughout

They Live
Fight Club
Mr. Robot
Sicario
Network
End of watch

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

Freaked

It probably wasnt rape, but he basically doomed her to life alone and without purpose. She had plans before he fucked her over.

What he did was incredibly selfish and evil, having said that 9/10 ppl would probably do it too.

Das Boot

> mel
The Gringo -- Mel in prison in Mexico. Not well known because .. politics, maybe? I found it on Netflix.

Shrek (Fairy tale creatures get dumped on Shrek's swamp when he just wants to be left alone)
Angry Birds Movie (Pigs are sandniggers and invade a peaceful society)

>Mr. Robot
tip tip

Watch it faggot, It is basically a mirror of our reality where everything is owned by one corporation.

Or maybe he saved her from an unhappy and lonely life. She was going to return to Earth and advance her already successful career. That's the other thing. She ended up with someone of much lower status, a mechanic. A big fuck you to hypergamy.

I love my dog too.

Coincidence he showed up in a movie named after a mexican slur for white people.

I post this movie every time I see this thread. When will you faggots listen to me and watch this movie? Redpilled as fuck.

It costs so little to make a film these days and there are so many ridiculously talented people in the alt-right that crowd-funding an actual red-pilled film (say $100,000) can't be far off. We don't need traditional distribution channels and once the (((media))) catches wind of it they'll do the promotion for us

Drive.

Literally about one men taking out and killing the Jewish mafia

i havent seen the movie myself but wasnt the ship falling apart and everyone was doomed anyway?

There's an infographic somewhere that really points out how ridiculously redpilled the shitty Angry Birds movie is.

Elite squad 1

How is it redpilled? I watched it months ago and it didn't pick up much of a redpilled vibe.

muh strong woman shit
also the movie is shit

R A R E
A
R
E

>strong women
Did you actually watch the movie?

It's about men going to rescue a woman from savages.

>TAPS

Went to the military school where they filmed this. The school (VFMA) agreeed to let them film there because they were (and are perpetually) strapped for cash. Every other school they approached turned them down. All the cast playing cadets went through the school's basic training, except tom cruise. He chickened out after the first day and went to live in a hotel.

Lots of shitty movies with cool plots/

Hey pol I'm not secure enough in my biases, Pls recommend media that panders to them?

Also Gran Torino

Death Wish 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 hell anything with Charles Bronson in it.

Animal Kingdom

A Boy and His Dog sounds right up your alley.

...while being a massive cuck and falling for dirty spic lover with her smelly beaner son

Only answer you'll ever need

reminder that this type of shit is real

Videodrome is my highest recommendation.

Oh, I know. Haven't even begun to find the bottom of the rabbit hole on EWS.

good movie. i recommend as well

Hell yes.

I watched a film a few years back. It was a home invasion film about a white couple in Britain, and a bunch of blacks break in and act stereotypical for the whole movie. It was good, but I can't find it again anywhere.

the cafe scene with the reporter drops a lot of redpills.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE

its incredibly fucked up to realize that Enemy of the State came out in 1998.

Too many to say but at the top of my list

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Shrek (only the first one)
Rugrats Go Wild
Empire of Dirt

Just to name a few

Seen this in the recommended feed but have yet to watch it. The Shining belongs here too. As it's about the ((((Federal Reserve))))

especially since the plot was "lol tinfoil conspiracy" tier stuff at the time.

>Rugrats Go Wild

That's a huge pill.

Er Ist Wieder Da/Look Who's Back.

Actual German humor, and it's about Hitler shooting himself with a time travel bullet instead of an actual bullet to end up in 2015 and what he'd do in the modern era.

>instead of an actual bullet
implying Hitler killed himself.

"Offensive" and redpilled.

Great movie.

>Girl marries a gangbanger when 17 and they show the actual consequences

>He goes to prison she has a miserable life. Beaner gets killed

>Names the Jew

They show how fucked up her life was for coal burning schlomo

>I bet you defended Trump for cucking himself to the Jews and muslims even wearing a marmalade

>Meanwhile Ryan Gosling ends up naming the Jew and actually killing them all

D&C

"Even Jesus would never forgive what you do"

They live is an amazing red pilled film

>Names the Jew
You what, mate?

Pic related. It's really not even subtle.

bumping this. beat me to it.

I was going to post this but forgot.

Triple 9

the villians are explicitly jewish or diverse or racemixers

the good guys are white guys with families

decent action movie as well

youtube.com/watch?v=owPSi34EyeQ

Stepping in from a neutral corner: if memory serves (and it may not), the film names *a* Jew (which is pretty rare, desu), but I'm not sure that it names "the Jew," as such. I don't recall that it does.

Checked. "Kike" stole from the family. Hee hee.

>Only answer you'll ever need

but what is the question?

"What are some redpilled movies?"
Names the Jew harder than any mainstream movie ever, including They Live.

>Shrek

The larger point of Shrek is to mock the goyish treacle of Disney from a Jewish viewpoint. I mean, Katzenberg literally wanted to do that (among other things, see link). And did do that.

ux.brookdalecc.edu/fac/writing/rdery/shrek.htm

Liked the movie, but explain why you think it's red-pilled (with spoiler tags, I assume).

This movie is Australias future. The place is too big to police properly if SHTF.
50,000 military, 50,000 reserves, 100,000 police... For 26 million & tourists ect...
Its too sparse, too remote.

How does Eyes Wide Shut name the Jew?

The Illuminati - yes, at least arguably?

But the Jew? It may *imply* the Jew, but where does it *name* the Jew? (Been a while since I've seen it, and it's not one of my favorite Kubricks, to be honest.)

I refer you to Kubrick was quoted as saying "Hitler was right about almost everything" and tried to "scrub out the Jewishness" out of EWS. And yet he leaves behind a character named (((Ziegler))) who's part of the sex club. HMMMMM

Well, that's a stretch. It's not "naming the Jew" in my book, but ymmv.

There's plenty more to go on. Like this. Notice (((who's))) hosting the event.

Well, it may be "implying the Jew." Maybe. Or it may be saying "Elite kikes *and* gentiles do bad things."

But that's rather different than naming the Jew.

I mean, if the film had actually "named the Jew," I would've remembered that, even though it's been 10 years since I've seen it.

Zulu

Syriana and Gangs Of New York are both blue pilled as fuck

Any Mel Gibson movie, American psycho and Das boot

E
W
S

What does this remind you of? Also Kubrick never explicitly stated his intentions to anyone including his fellow crew members. Makes you dig for that shit yourself. There's dozens of documentaries on this subject. Some choose to acknowledge the Red Shield connection, others don't.

Pi.

You'll thank me later lads.

It must be hard being this much of a faggot IRL

Okay, fair enough. He may be implying the Jew, I dunno, it's a bit cryptic. I think it's a stretch, but you could be right. If I took a deep dive, I might change my mind. That's not in the cards at the moment, so I'll just leave it at that.

Nice. A leaf with taste.

Jew garbage.

I think Elite Squad 2 is a great film, although it's certainly leftie-sympathetic, if not out-and-out left-wing.

That said, its exposure of the drug war as bunk, and politicians as crooks, are at least arguably non-partisan red pills.

And it's just a terrific film - real "kino" to use that word the Sup Forums lads love. With a great performance from whats-his-name of Narcos fame.

It would certainly be in my top 20 films of all time, maybe higher. A really beautiful picture, desu.

But it names the Jew (in the credits).

Just kidding. Actually I haven't seen it.

>The Experiment
>American version
The german one is much better

>checks the cast
>Mark Margolis
>Ben Shenkman

My kike readings are off the charts.

Inglorious Bastards

Law abiding citizen is great and redpilled. At least the first part.

Is this the one with the cholo midget?