Reminder to not vilify all Muslims because of the actions of one mentally ill person

Reminder to not vilify all Muslims because of the actions of one mentally ill person.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_847
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alas_Chiricanas_Flight_901
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2017/05/10/les-actes-homophobes-repartent-a-la-hausse_5125182_3224.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can they stay in their countries then?

fuck that, Australians especially should know the kind of things that refugees do; look at the way they have treated teachers in your country in schools that have integrated them into their societies.

Nice b8

I'll just vilify Islam because the Koran is evil and written by Satan

Wow, way to assume it was a Muslim, you Islamophobic prick!

This is a good post. There are over 8 billion Muslims in the world. If they wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead

#NotAllMuslims

> one mentally ill person.
Referring to Mohamed am I right? Hearing the voice of God in his head. Not at all schizo.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((1)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) mentally ill person

reminder not to vilify all Muslims because of 1 mentally ill religion

then how come it occurs so frequently and now more than ever it's from muslims?

more muslims were likely killed in this attack than christians

the more you know

islam was invented by one mentally ill person

I'm not sure I blame all Muslims for each attack but I do blame 100% of the Koran for each attack.

>1 post by this idea
>australia

I am raging right now.
My skin is itching with anger. I haven't felt like this for a while. And I'm from northern Ireland. I was brought up with terror.

You bastard. You talk about your religion as people are dying. Go to hell.
You scum.

Please don't blame all Muslims. It's literally just the Sunnis that do this shit. The Shiites bomb the Sunnis as well, but it's incredibly rare that they attack non Sunnis.

Fuck Islam and all who sail in it.

fuck off

Hope you do well in your useless class faggots

We do not believe the bullshit any more. We hate you. You are redpilling the normies on an industrial scale. We are letting you do that. But beware, when the tide changes. You're fucked. When white men "chimp out" its on an industrial scale. Bare that in mind.

Time to get the lads back together
pic related

I hope you're all lined up on a wall and shot.

whoa there, relax man. Sending muslims back to their littler box in the middle east is a fate worse than death. There's no need to get blood on our hands.

ill villify them for all of their mentally ill occupying the holy land
DEUS VULT PHYSICALLY REMOVE MOHAMETAN

Remember that the Democrat party murdered Seth Rich.

the worst thing is instead of having a debate about it, the normies will be flooding onto Twitter to defend the attackers and tell everyone to ironically pray for the dead as per, without addressing the global problem 1 iota. I guess Saudi oil teat can't be offended in any way.

reminder that Sup Forums was right again and that's what stings the most to the shills, that hate is right and they are full of shit

and the libtard media will be virtue signaling, while keeping its head buried in the sand, ignoring reality as usual.

from that picture, they are all mentally ill

>one

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

k

sage

I completely agree. The Qur'an clearly says that if one kills a person it's as bad as killing the whole humanity.

SIKE
Fuck Islam.

the left wing parties just got even more BTFO of the election by the working class. While the media and Twitter will be working overtime to encourage the middle class and students to vote for more of this.

Reminder not to vilify all Aussies because of a few mentally ill shitposters

Fundamentalist Islam is a serious issue, but this numbers don't represent all the muslims in the world.

It's from a survey of pewresearch which included countries which currently have shariah law, so this kind of results are expected.

If you look at muslims in the US for example, 42% of them are secular enough to believe in gay marriage

of course Sweden would know this

>inb4 quran also says infidels aren't human

Oh wow Sweden you actually redeemed yourself from something for once

Tm sb caonima

Ya know what my group identity doesn't extend to "good people". Unfortunately the liberals need me to accept Muslims in my group so I'll continue vilifying them until people don't want them here.

>israel flag
>confusing religion and race
Typical tricks, Shlomo.

If Islam doesn't start killing more Jews, I'm going to lose sympathy.

Here is the study
reason.com/blog/2016/06/13/in-america-muslims-are-more-likely-to-su

Then they arent real Muslims are they?

Agreed, they are our friends. Even the President says so.

fuck off cunt. We need a Hitler to clean up this politically correct multi cultural hell hole.

My post said absolutely nothing about race.
I just pointed out that how fundamentalist/secular muslims are drastically varies compared to the region n the world

Reminder to not vilify all Nazis because of the leadership of one mentally ill person.

FUCKING THIS THIS THIS THIS!!

I blame them for following one mentally ill person named Mooo-ham-mud

Bullshit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_847
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khobar_Towers_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alas_Chiricanas_Flight_901

>one mentally ill person.
Who, Muhammad?

Wow your mental illness rates are higher than trans people then!

(chKeKed)
>Reminder to not vilify all Muslims

I would ask the good lord and maker of all to damn for all eternity those of ANY persuasion that does not condemn such cowardly and heinous acts as we have just seen in Manchester. It seems that the great majority that refuse to condemn these acts are muslim...

You're two towers, one nightclub, several cars and trucks, and more suicide bombers than I can count too late senpai.

sure they can, just stop funding terrorists and overthrowing governments.

Every single mudslime on the fucking planet.

reminder its not vilifying them if they are not people

Fuck you goatfucker!

Fuck Australia and Islam.
I'm going to build a time-machine so I can strangle that stupid pederast warlord 'Muhammad' myself, I'll fucking bring back Hitler and send all the Jews that brought us into this situation back to the ovens.

Oh. I don't. I vilify them because of the many terrorists little shits they are. Go back to your deserts.

unless they're

>gay

>adulterers

>commit apostasy, or denying allah (called causing mischief upon the earth)

which are punishable by

>burning them to death or throwing them off buildings with their hands tied behind their backs, and stoning them to death if they survive

>stoning them to death

>beheading, crucifiction, torture, or exiling them with 1 hand and the opposite foot chopped off

Literal quote from the unreformed koran, which is seen as the literal word of God- "death to deniers"

I'm very angry that OP, instead of giving prayers or best wishes, spoke about his religion. It fucking pisses me off.
My anger is to his/her arrogance in the face of slaughter.
That's a very cold soul.

>Time to get the lads back together
Well, the lads have always been together. But that's by the by. Some cunt just murdered children.
Mothers, fathers, have been ruined. I want revenge for this.
The boys can always come together and God help anyone in our way.

>R̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶.
>R̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶.
>R̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶.
>R̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶M̶u̶s̶l̶i̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶i̶x̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶.
>R̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶f̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶M̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶h̶i̶r̶t̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶.
Reminder to not vilify all Muslims because of the actions of ?? mentally ill people.

Anniversary of Lee Rigby's murder

>one mentally ill person
>one
How many of you Muslims are "mentally ill" then? Seems like an awful bloody lot to me! Who would want such a demographic who is that prone to "mental illness" anyway!

Futile excuse. Fuck out the west mate

Death to all muslims.

>deus vult
>remove kebab

Considering that they make sport of marrying and fucking their 1st cousins, quite a few are going to be fucked in the head.

Im also a muslim and i hate all other non muslims but please dont use that as an excuse to villify muslims

Ok. What about the actions of loads of them?

42% is a minority
And in France, despite all the governmental propaganda, homophobia is on the rise
(lemonde.fr/societe/article/2017/05/10/les-actes-homophobes-repartent-a-la-hausse_5125182_3224.html)
this won't end well

Fuck you.
muslims are the reason for most of the turmoil in the world since 626 ad.
Which by the way means that over 600 years before islam was 'invented' Christianity was a thing.
It wouldn't be so bad if you people would just go worship your allah's butthole in a box in mecca and leave everyone else alone.

tl;dr: You have brought this wrath down upon yourselves and there is no one else to blame. If you think we're just going to let you get away with it, you're in for a rude awakening.

based on his behavior, the leader of islam, prophet mohammed was mentally ill. i think this gives us the right to blame islam for emboldening crazies to act out violently.

Kill all muzzies
Skin them
Burn them
Drown them
Shoot them

wherever you see one.

Stop letting Jews control the EU.

You can't just say "one person" you have to add them to the list of all other muslims blowing shit up.

Get the fuck out of the USA, muslim scum. Go back to the middle east and fuck some goats. Fucking pedophile worshippers.

Reminder that regardless of the actions of individuals, the entire doctrine of Islam is incompatible with the rest of the world.

recognize b8 you fucking reddit nigger

if all muslims were gone there wouldn't be anymore ISIS or muslim terrorists though, right? I mean you can't argue with that

Basically this.

Islam is the one true cancer killing humanity. Without Islam, we'd be living in peace.

finding a muslim who hates what isis does is like finding a christian who says the ten commandments are nonsense

Bro he was joking but I agree with everyone you say as long as it is extreme enough, I didn't read your whole post

10/10 would still deport you OP

reminder if you are a follower of islam you are mentally ill

>imagine the smell

I have a retarded friend on FB, whom I got in a heated discussion about Islam, she's a dim-witted feminist SJW, she justifies their violence because of the fucking Crusades, which happened roughly over 1000 years ago.

I swear, the left and progressives are completely fucking brain dead.

>one mentally ill person.
and that desease is called islam

Nope, too late. Too many people have died. Fuck you and fuck Muslims

>mfw when Aussie posts