Why have there been no Terror-bombings in South America? Are they not 'white' enough? They sure are Christian...

Why have there been no Terror-bombings in South America? Are they not 'white' enough? They sure are Christian, Catholic even. Why are they spared? Is ISIS just racist, hating white people, not exclusively hating Christians?

We are too irrelevant

Don't worry dude, if you work hard for a better future then surely some day a Muslim will blow himself up in a market or something.

Doesn't SA support the nato-sphere? Have/had they no forces in Iraq, AFghanistan etc?

Is this a display that Europe is a power-house really?

I think the bombings are racist. They are targeted at white people. just because they're white, ot Christians and at war with Islam.

There's nothing there worth blowing up

Google AMIA bombing

Nothing worth bombing

too far away m8. terrorism happens in countries where it is convenient to immigrate to.

South American societies are different, making a living there is easier if you are smart enough. South American people are also generally happier because of the nice weather they have and the abundance of natural resources.

Anything north of Argentina is a crime-rotted jungle shithole anyway; I doubt any muzzie has the balls to come here with an AK.

We had two some years ago. Things are quiet in the surface, but ita comon knowledge that a lot of muslim terrorist groups have cells/support inbthe tri frontier area.

when has any country from SA attacked the mid east on top of that they hate the usa cause of all the cia bs thats happened there

because (((islam))) is a tool to destroy the lost sheep of the house of israel, the pure white race.

There isn't any point taking over worthless countries.

Who has South America invaded for oil?

>Nothing worth bombing

I would cheer if a terrorist exploded the Corrupt Politicians of the Cabinet & Congress.

venezuela

This.
America is a hard power & military superpower
Europe is a economic, soft power and cultural superpower.

Together they form western hegemony which powers globalization.

I think they spread terror there in the form of kidnappings.

>Europe is a economic, soft power and cultural superpower.

Outside of maybe the UK, Europe isn't really a cultural superpower. You all watch American and British television, movies, play our video games, listen to our music, many speak English, etc. I can't name a single French or Italian television show or movie outside of The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Granted, I don't watch much television or movies but still.

There is no 'infrastructure' for terrorist cells in South American like in Europe nor do they engage in military operations like US/EU.

So far what I've got:
Europe is already antagonized, bombing Europe wont increase the war effort.
Bombing SA would make them join the war, becoming closer aligned to Nato.
Europe is convinient to immigrate to, but is it easier to bomb europe, How hard is the security of SA? How hard are their immigration policy?

Does muslims even know SA exists?

South Americans perhaps even don't hate muslims, like the paradox of feminists lovong muslims, even though muslims are the closest you can get to hitler in todays society.

> Why have there been no Terror-bombings in South America?

It wouldn't stand out, especially in Brazil

>Muh Das Boot & Let the right one in

Here's your answer.

So islam terrorism are like raindrops, but about one in 2 million want to kill you?