Why don't White Americans have culture?

It's a simple fact that white Americans are an uncultured group of people. I'm not sure if this is because most white Americans have been in the country for a while and therefore they don't feel any sort of connection to European culture, but white Americans barely have any culture outside of football and shitty country music

I'm from Lebanon and came here as a child, so I still eat food from my home country, go back there every now and then, speak Arabic, and feel very much connected to the culture of my home country. I know however that my children will also grow up understanding their culture. White Americans why do you deprive your children of any sort of real culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/lebanon.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

@126657654
Sorry, I don't hand out (You's) to obvious shillb8

>low_quality_b8.jpg

White american culture is telling bongs and minorities to fuck off, and living out of gunshot of their neighbors.

Sounds good to me. That's all I want.

We certainly do have cultures, but we're usually busy working and living clean lives.

You can't understand unless you've experienced it.

Guess I could have expected not getting a real argument, uncultured swine

Maybe you should stay in Lebanon.

>We certainly do have cultures, but we're usually busy working and living clean lives.

So explain what your culture is then.

>White american culture is telling bongs and minorities to fuck off, and living out of gunshot of their neighbors

Even if this is the case, this isn't culture

There are many different groups of white Americans that have cultures, but obviously, just as there is no such thing as someone who is just "white," there is no such thing as a "just white" culture

See the thing is though, I can still live here and embrace the culture of my home country and keep it close to me. White Americans don't speak the languages of the countries their family came from, don't eat the food, don't listen to the music, and are totally disconnected from European culture

You think after leaving Europe whites would create their own new unique culture in America, right? Nope. All whites have in terms of culture in America is country music, football, and degenerate shit. Whites mostly stopped making music outside of country and Jews control Hollywood

>There are many different groups of white Americans that have cultures

So what is there culture? I don't notice it

Ah

Immigrant who came to this country because it was superior to their homeland, but then makes fun of it because it doesn't have culture.

Well, here is a simple fact for ya.

America is the youngest super power in the world. Also the largest. Also the most diverse. White Americans do have culture, we just don't share it with shitskins like yourself.

Sorry we didn't have 3,000 years like Lebanon to sit and worry about our culture, we are too busy being the greatest nation to ever exist.

Go go go go fuck ya self

Well for one there is American Culture. The Culture that was nice enough to take your fuck ass parents in and allow them to stay here and raise their fuck ass kid to think that america has no culture despite the fact that American culture is so ingrained in our society, that you enjoy it every day without knowing it.

Enjoy your freedom of speech, freedom of religion, high standard of living compared to almost every where else.

Enjoy your Lebanese so called culture. Why not go back and live there if its so god damned good.

You're like the fourth person in this thread to say white Americans have some sort of hidden culture, but haven't taken the time to explain what your culture is.

America does have culture it's just shitty culture, and none of it is created by whites. Music is made by niggers in the US, movies are made by Jews. Pop culture is stuff that exists all over the world. American culture is literally just recognizing shitty corporations and logos like McDonalds and Coke. Still, out of all the ethnic groups in the U.S. whites seem to contribute the least to culture in the U.S.

Our ancestors came to north america to build it, not leech off it. So we got a nice white melting pot going on here with english pubs, holidays celebrating assorted eu countries, and a damn good claim on NA.

Minorities abandoned their shitty cultures to come to north america

>So what is there culture? I don't notice it

then not only are you a shitskin but youre a stupid one too

>still can't give examples of white american culture

This is getting fucking hilarious. Even you secretly know but don't want to admit that you're uncultured

It depends on the heritage of the family.

The American South is the only really holistic and organic American European culture. The others have been extremely eroded.

No offense Yankee's but you don't really have such a strong inherited culture as we do.

But even the Southern identity has been extremely diluted to the point of almost non existence.

>Our ancestors came to north america to build it, not leech off it. So we got a nice white melting pot going on here with english pubs, holidays celebrating assorted eu countries, and a damn good claim on NA.

So you came to America in mass numbers and instead of forming your own culture even though you've had over 200 years to do it, you stick to European culture. Problem is you created the melting pot so now North American whites have no identity, therefore they can't claim European culture but can't CREATE any new culture in America

That's funny

If you'er asking white people why they dont wear loinclothes and rub mud and feces all over their bodies and dance around a fire and worship retarded animal gods it's because all white cultures gave that up (if they ever even did it) thousands of years ago.

Our culture is what you probably call "civilized society"

We don't have a culture because we have television instead, duh.

>Enjoy your freedom of speech, freedom of religion, high standard of living compared to almost every where else.

I would consider these the principles the country is founded upon, is it culture though? No. I don't think you can consider it that

>tfw white culture is so overwhelmingly prevalent everywhere that people don't even notice it

the white man build the modern world

*built

Like I said, we don't share it with undesirable shitskins like yourself.

If culture means more to you than quality of life, then please, do us all a HUGE favor and take your ass back to that assholish part of the world and enjoy your culture.

>it's another non-American pretends to not know what culture is then repeatedly moves the goalposts when confronted bait thread episode

Well eu backgrounds in north america are kinda regional.
>Scottish and irish spread throughout canada, and northeast coast murikka
>Germans filled up the heartland of murikka
>French took southeast murikka

They didn't all just funnel into the same area

Being civilized doesn't mean you can't actually have culture. When I have parties with my family and friends we eat and cook special dishes from lebanon, listen to arabic music, smoke shisha, drink Arak and socialize

Guess what white people do when they have a party? Drink terrible beer, order pizza or some other food from a culture they stole the food from, and listen to music niggers made. That's white American culture

Lol, another idiot. Of course from your retarded point of view whites have no culture, because you think spicy shitty food and your idiotic tribal traditions is what only constitutes the culture.

White American culture is so pervasive that it finds its way into everything, it's omnipresent and leftists who typically lack any capacity for critical thought simply assume it doesn't exist because they take it much like everything else for granted.

Ok. Go on.

It's not culture, it's customs.you literally have no culture at all.

>Like I said, we don't share it with undesirable shitskins like yourself.

No you just don't have it which is why you continue to cop out by saying you don't share it with people like me. I hang out with whites I know you guys don't have culture

This

The last vestige of the old American European culture is to be found in the rural areas, especially in the South. It is the mythos of the Yeoman explorer, the autonomous Puritan farmer, the Anglo Saxon fighting the Heathen horde. This was our heritage and culture.

It was a society of sobriety, Godliness, industriousness, and temperance. It was not overly focused on food or luxury like more Saturnalian manifestations of the European spirit like the French or the Spanish, it reflected a more essentialist philosophy in the vein of Oliver Cromwell.

We have a culture- it's in the Declaration of Independence, it's in the Bill of Rights, it's in the way our government is constructed. It's built upon the deaths of thousands of men and women who fought to keep us free and independent of 1) a restricted familial monarchy 2) central bank ownership 3) religious indoctrination

Sadly we have lost our culture recently, but not for the reason most ignorant people think.

America was never designed to me all about speaking a certain language, or having a certain food, or having a certain skin color or religion. The whole fucking point was that we would be above that and have a society built on intelligent social values and free enterprise.

But ignorant people (and those who would deceive them) really fucked it up.

That's a different kind of party bro (the kind you dont get invited to)
You best fucking believe a lot of our families have culturally themed get togethers. I'm scottish and we (including extended family) always have scottish food at family dinners, and go hard on robbie burns day

We don't celebrate huge, because ya know.. we dont have 8-16 kids per family, but culture is important to us

That is true. I live in New England where the people here are mostly of Irish or British heritage, at least the white folk, and other than South Boston faggots who are mostly half-Irish half-Italian faggots who think they're all 100% Irish actually seem to care about their ancestry and culture. Even though they're mongrels

Basically all Technological and Political achievements of the united states throughout the 20th century could be considered "white culture". But that's such a broad term to use "White people" that it is hard to quantify. For example, many German Americans participate in October fest. Just like you would call your culture, "Brown people culture", you call it "Lebanese Culture". Therefore, you shouldn't call it "White culture", but "Germanic culture" or "Slavic culture" etc.

>lebanon
>culture or country anyone would give a shit about if it disappeared tomorrow

Pick one

And why not? If that isn't culture, it must be your pic related.

White Americans are probably the only people who have a culture in America.

Fag

I think even most white subhumans would tell you this isn't the case

>Enjoy everything that comes standard in any modern country
>The entirety of Western/Northern Europe, plus Canada and more have better or equal rights to the U.S.

I will say that when I've been to the South I do get the feeling that there is a more distinct culture among whites there than anywhere else in the U.S.

People are more prideful of their region, food is much different than everywhere else, and the music is distinct to the region. The values of the people feels more like an honor culture than anywhere else in the U.S. The hospitality is also amazing, almost as hospitable as people in Lebanon. I will give the South credit, white Southerners are cultured

>Lebanon Not included

And you must be one of the 40%

This type of thing seems rare among white families though, when did your family come from Scotland?

you only think that because it is so globally prevalent.

that's /thread

now sage this retard's shit thread

Lebanon might be one of the freest countries on Earth. It's much freer than the U.S. I'll tell you that. Lebanon didn't even have a president a few years ago. You can do whatever you want there, there's not many rule and laws don't get passed often.

Half of them came in the 70's, and the other half came god knows how long ago. All are scottish, and all are just as proud to be scottish as the last

like i said, youre pretty fucking stupid

ill list some specific examples off the top of my head

>guns and gun culture are almost exclusively american in the western world
>beer, not just pisswiser but craft beers, beer snobs exist
>muscle cars, drag races, circle track races etc.
>country music, rock, r&b
>burgers and fries, hot dogs, grilled cheese
>july 4th
>western cowboy culture

i can forgive you somewhat because youre a dindu middle eastern faggot so you probably lived in some hollow hell hole like seattle or something, but the parts of america that arent firmly choked with "immigrants" have a rich culture that is unique among the the rest of the world.

>but those arent culture!

then neither is eating hummus and jabbering into the ground while facing a box 4000 miles away

This is true thanks to the large amount of Christians.

>Why don't White Americans have culture?

You're experiencing it right now as your fat sausage fingers type out that retarded bait post.

sage

This

You have to understand that this is the last vestige of what the majority of old American culture was like. But it has been destroyed progressively over time.

It definitely is a more honor bound culture, and the White Southern man has been called the Janissary of the American empire, as the majority of the U.S. military has been Southern men which has also has given the Southern culture a more militaristic streak. Also keep in mind that the large number of blacks, and the fear of slave uprisings like those in Haiti forced Southern Whites to be more militaristic compared to the Yankees who have led a life of ease without fear of blacks uprising.

Our culture dominates the Western world, if American culture seems conventional it's because we ESTABLISHED those conventions.

What other fucking culture do we need?

loc.gov/law/help/firearms-control/lebanon.php
>Lebanon might be one of the freest countries on Earth

shitskin..next time you go back..stay there. and all l*banese will be on my shitlist now and when i catch you gathering at my local parks and utilizing my resources i will make sure to let them know we dont want or need you here. ill even bring a couple racks of pork ribs to slap your mother in her face with.

-the management

This is 100% true, just look at how everyone on the planet wears clothes that originated in white countries, if you don't want to take technology for an answer

We're too young of a nation to have an adapted culture. We're too busy kicking the shit out of the rest of the world to worry about that. We have pride, we have fight, if "culture" is necessary, it will come later.

you're alright.

This
>inb4 muh cultural appropriation
no shit. we're Americans. Melting pot and shit

>>guns and gun culture are almost exclusively american in the western world
Fair enough
>beer, not just pisswiser but craft beers, beer snobs exist
Craft beers and beer is also a big thing in Europe...This isn't American culture
>muscle cars, drag races, circle track races etc.
Racing isn't American
>>country music, rock, r&b
Country is garbage, rock and r&b were both created by niggers

Nearly all countries have a day where they celebrate their independence july 4th isn't unique, burgers and fries are shitty food. Cowboy culture is cool I guess

There's sort of a culture in the Rust Belt/Appalachia area I think

I moved from Charlotte to Pittsburgh and I was surprised how fucking nice people are, they sort of have their own version of southern hospitality

>I'm from some shitty country
GO BACK FAGGOT

Everyone owns guns. No one follows this law and it is barely enforced at all. Practically everyone owns guns, they're cheap as hell and no one does anything about it

>white America
>Orson Welles, DW Griffith, Sam Peckinpah
>Samuel Barber
>Melville, Hawthorne, Hemingway, etc

>Lebanon
>
I hate this meme that culture is a few meme foods probably stolen from your neighbors. We have a culture, but its getting diluted by clowns like you

Nah, this is mainly bullshit for special snowflakes

Mid-eastern people not following gun laws? Who would have thought?

Yeah white Southerners are pretty much the only whites I respect in the U.S. All other regions seem to just be a bunch of cucks. I do like southerners

>Country is garbage

Not worth responding to.

>rock and r&b were both created by niggers

Still American, but even then rock was taken over and truly developed by superior white artists like the Stones, Beatles, Bob Dylan, etc.

It's interesting to me that you're racist when you come from a shitskin country though

>burgers and fries are shitty food

you eat hummus and kebabs

>usa has no culture
>"BUT WE'VE GOT RICE AN BEANS, POVERTY AND GANG ATTACKS SO OUR CULTURE IS SO MUCH BETTER!"
Eat shit, Paco.

>Charlotte.
Absolutely Haram.

Yeah the reason their is still culture in Appalachian and rural areas is quite simply the fact that they are behind the times. The effects of "progress" have not completely reached them so they still have characteristics of actual humans instead of cookie cutter automatons produced by the infested rotting urban centers.

>This isn't American culture
No it is. It became global because of American power.

Because we have been told that our culture is hateful and racist and bigoted.

Without culture, whites are trying to associate themselves with others so they feel like they are apart of something.

white americans aren't a monolith. America is a big fucking country and different areas have different cultures. America is a cultural fucking leviathan in the modern world and you're an absolute imbecile if you think that's not true. There's a distinct deep south culture, distinct west coast, east coast, midwest cultures, etc. and all these cultures contribute to AMERICAN culture as a whole

>Christmas, about giving and family and santa giving good kids presents
>Easter about family and chocolate eggs that comes from a rabbit
>birthdays
>veterans day where all of your serviceman ride motorbikes through Washington
>all of the cultural traditions when electing a president

I could keep going, i'm sick of retards like you saying whites don't have culture.
We do, just doesn't seem that big because it is the most mainstream and popular culture in the world because it is the best and has been showing the most out of all cultures through film and books.

All of these things that you say "are not American" are American, they just spread around the globe, as cultures do. Is Humus not middle eastern because it is consumed around the world now?

Lebanon has done nothing of value. You need to understand that if we nuked it tomorrow people would only talk about the fallout fears. It is a shit tier country from a backwards part of the world - fucking goats is not a culture to be proud of.

And you listen when people say that? Grow a spine.

Hey man you can still own whatever the fuck you want. Everyone owns AK47's and crazy automatic weapons like that. It's pretty cool, you can't even own automatic weapons in the US

Whites have tons of culture, stop being a push-over.

neoclassical architecture
the entire medium of film, cartoons
the concept of superheroes
video games
baseball, handegg, basketball
t-shirt, jeans, leather jacket, formal suit
all the rest of the holidays like thanksgiving that you can't handwave away
all the fucking furniture in your house, no I am not kidding
fucking fortune cookies are potentially a white american invention

kill yourself

White (and brown Americans that wish to embrace American culture instead of their own subculture) Americans have culture. Pic related is an obvious one (there were black and Mexican cowboys, too).

>Muh rebels
>Muh Wild West
>Muh frontiersmen
>Muh rugged individualism

We're also a young nation and have more culture than most other Anglo-sphere nations barring the UK.

The country that invented the motor vehicle having a tradition of modifying and racing isn't a culture, eh?

>beer
Beer is different in America. Microbrews are huge in the PNW, for example. Not saying other countries don't have great beer, but there has definitely been some American innovation in recent years.
>racing/cars
American racing is different from other forms of racing. NASCAR is only one example.
Car culture is also huge here. Plenty of people own classic cars and/or modify cars
>music
Country is a genre of music you may or may not like. Niggers may have invented rock, but white people ran with it
>cowboys
fuck yeah they're cool

lastly, unlike tiny, shitty countries America is fucking big and has diverse culture in different areas. The South vs New England vs Texas vs the West vs Alaska, etc.

Arabs hate niggers which is why in our country we don't have nigger problems. I hate whites too because whites are all cucked and I can't respect them at all. I would respect whites if they didn't lose their honorable way and if white people were how they were back in the 40s and 50s

>I can still live here and embrace the culture of my home country and keep it close to me.

This is why you think Americans have no culture. You're not keen on assimilating, just like all of the other foreign bodies that lodge themselves in Western countries.

You come here and take our money and resources. Then berate us for not being up to your cultural standards. Maybe you should leave if you don't like it so much. But oh wait, if you leave, you'll have to flee back to living in a dirt hole in the middle of the desert, ever longing for something better. Well tough shit.

Many immigrants, such as the Norwegians, forbid their native language to be spoke because they wanted to assimilate and be American very badly.
You also have to keep in mind that the fast majority of white Americans are a thick cross of different ethnicities. I thought I was just German Norwegian, turns out I'm Russian, Balkan, French, Finnish, Irish, Norwegian, and finally German.

Proof? Can't seem to find any gun stores in Lebanon. Man, I wished I lived in Lebanon, where the only people with guns is the government and Islamic extremists.

There is White American culture. You can say parts of it is shitty, but it's certainly a culture. Can you name another country that doesn't have it's own culture? Maybe Canada or Australia because they're also likes us. But then you can tell these countries cultures apart from each other.

I'm from Northern California and there is a distinct culture here. Some of it is pretty stupid (pothead degenerates, smug Bay Area liberals, rural evangelicals) but it is unique for the most part. The Sierra Nevadas have their own culture is a blend of redneck and hippie. People are very outdoorsy and like to ski/backpack/mountain bike and smoke pot and shoot guns. Mountain biking was invented in Northern California. Snowboarding was invented in the US.

I could keep going on but this is probably pointless. Yes, a lot of US "culture" is stupid pop culture and shitty McDonald's and Europe seems more interesting in this respect. There's a lack of "high culture" outside of SF or New York or wherever. But it's strange how people are quick to criticize White American culture while simultaneously saying it doesn't exist.

>
I'm from Lebanon and came here as a child, so I still eat food from my home country, go back there every now and then, speak Arabic, and feel very much connected to the culture of my home country.

That's because you're 1st generation, every culture was like that here at one time. Wait until you're 3rd, 4th,5th generation lebanese-american and you'll have ZERO connection.