#ourguy

H-he's still #ourg-g-guy right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT UP YOU. EVERYONE LOVES JEWS HERE. THIS IS JEW COUNTRY AND DONT HATE ON THEM. THEY'RE SO GREEAATTTT

man. jew hate is quiet. wonder where it went.

lets try to summon it using the muslim jew

but but, he told us that the sand people were the enemy and would export them all, and and that the jewish conspiracy to end the white race was going to ended with #ourguy. I dont get it pol, what happened????

Fitting that we elect a secret Jew after a secret Muslim.

He either lied.
Or he is just playing the game to gain the trust of the jews so he can infiltrate them and destroy them from the inside.

sword dances with saudi prince
visits apartheid wall
only thing next is for him to go to Antarctica and meet his real masters

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

BUT MA WHITE POWA. TRUMP GONNA MAKE DEM MINORITY CURLY JEW FRO BOYS RESPECT US. WE THE BOSS OF US. WHITE POWER. WHITE RACE. WHITE RACE.

shit. brb. wife says i have to get cuck'd agin.

yeah, he's going to out smart the jew. like. he has to right? it can't be that he just led us all along????

Never said he wasn't leading us on.
I'm just saying maybe he is making the ultimate sacrifice to end their reign over the world.
Or maybe he is just lying to us and is a puppet for them.

some how I think you're wrong. He's a jew, look at his wife, just like that jew on the league.

He's officially guilty of treason and him being sentenced to death is not only not illegal, it's the duty of all U.S. citizens.

> Americaâ„¢ has no Constitution or freedom.
> the United States has Freedom & Justice for All.

Death to America,
Long Live the United States.

>Being this stupid

>I think
No you really don't.
His family is Jewish. He campaigned on a strong Israel. You're just typing what David Brock dictates. Anyone who paid Stein during the election should be smart enough to see this was going to happen.
>Obama did it
>Bush did it
>Clinton did it
>Bush Sr. did it

How much are you being paid to spam this comment in every single thread? Customary of not, nobody forced him to wear it, and he certainly didn't have to pray in front of the wall with his hands all over it.

>its ok for Trump to do it because all the other establishment, ISIS funding politicians do it too
uhhh...4D chess?

He is doing Presidential shit. He looks bad ass doing it too. Soon, he will return home to fire some mother fuckers!

Why are you in every single thread? Is David Brock paying you?
I'm just sick of these stupid posts clogging up the board. Especially when every president in my lifetime has done the exact same thing. If you expected him to behead the Saudi king during the sabre dance, and piss all over a holy site, you should probably stop smoking crack

yes