Not all Muslims are terrorists, just like not all Christians are like Westboro Baptist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish all christians were like the westburo baptists.

Every single one of these sympathetic fucks deserves the rope. Not even memeing. It's time to take action, brits. Muzzie heads on pikes in the streets when? wtf are you guys even waiting for?

Waiting for my friends to put on those profile filters and spout the same Notallmuslim rhetoric

>taking people home

Yes, their home. The one with 5 paki friends waiting in the basement.

remember kids

holding up a sign saying you hate faggots is the equivalent of bombing a theatre full of people as well as kidnapping and raping children on an unprecedentedly huge scale as well as murdering people in the name of your god because they worship a different spelling of the same god

>Not all Muslims, just enough to wipe out your country.
FUCK OFF. They all need to go.

>global terrorism is the same as yelling mean things

How do these people honestly make connections between a handful on nutters that say hurtful things and the now weekly truck driving, shooting, stabbing, explosion attacks rocking the western world?

Westboro Baptist doesn't blow people up, behead people, throw gays off roofs, stone women, rape children, or kill people for blasphmeming Jesus you uneducated chromosome challenged fuck.

Sup Forums wishes they did.

They aren't even on the same level though. The worst thing Westboro ever did was be really mean-spirited and annoying. I don't recall them having much of a body count.

>happens weekly
>doesn't actually happen weekly

You're certainly happening weakly tho

>muzzie apologist
Walk into the wrong neighbourhood one night why don't you.

...Muhammad was a terrorist...

>Westboro baptist church
>35 members
>0 attacks committed by WBC
>826 (+1) Islamic terrorist attacks this year

Not all Nazis are SS officers who have killed innocents. It's fine to support Nazism. Remember evil nazis killed more good nazis than anyone else.

Lets be honest, they probably diddle the kids just like every other compound cult.

It absolutely happens weekly are you kidding me?

who said the person responsible was muslim?

why would they assume this? racists.

>

>Sup Forums is one person
Not an argument

I can't rationalize the left's idiotic hypocrisy. They defend a religion that's beliefs are completely opposite to what they feel is right. Worst part is Ariana Grande probably won't even learn from this experience. She'll probably be in the hospital the next day getting flowers for all the terrorists that just took innocent lives.

WE NEED TO MAKE A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT MOHAMMED
>PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM BECAUSE WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DEPICT HIM
THEY THINK IT'S CHRISTIANITY FOR BROWN PEOPLE
>WE MUST DEPICT HIM FAIRLY AND ACCURATELY
BUT AS THE MURDER HE IS

isnt the symbol of Sup Forums a swastika? just saying.

I'm like Westboro Baptist.
>t.Baptist

Gee I wonder how many terrorist attacks have been performed by the Westboro Baptist Church vs Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

yeah, as I said there is nothing wrong about being a nazi party supporter. Most nazis never killed anyone.

Not all women are cunts

Yes, to signify how this board is meant to be the opposite of what is politically correct we choose a symbol that is obsence in nature. I don't understand how that is hard to get.

Westboro Baptist Never fucking killed anybody, the worse they did was to call people faggots.

They are the Sup Forums of churches

In fact, Sup Forums killed more people

False fucking equivalence

Given the numbers, it's more like not all Muslims are terrorists, just like not all Christians are Republicans.

Fake news. Just like the hundreds of muslim families that donated to the fort mac fires

You forgot genital mutilation

>Muslim concert goers

Lol, dumbass kuffars. Pop music is Haram.

WBC are assholes, but they don't kill people, they say mean things. Not comparable.

Literally 75% of whites deserve to be killed.

Westboro Baptists don't kill people tho

No one can compare mountains to molehills like a fucking shitlib.

true

>Westboro baptists
>say some mean things :ccccc
>terrorists
>kill people I guess, don't be racist tho!!!

Hate speech is just as bad as murder dude. Probably worse even because they have to continue living with the pain of hurt feelings.

Muslim Ryan "Mohammad" Trotter publicly celebrated when he saw the news of people being murders and hurt from the bombing.

I don't trust mud slimes. Never will.

Muslims literally blowing people to Hell != Christians holding signs and yelling that faggots are going to Hell

/thread. You know what goes in the option field for any thread that unironically points the finger at WBC like they're as mad as ISIS

>Manchester Muslim engineers working on time machine to prevent last attack

How many fucking muslims are in Manchester

is Geraldo finally on the ban train?

>it's over muslims

>what is a false equivalency

Its not the same thing. The doctrine found in Christianity is not as foggy in terms of conversion and preaching as Islam is.

Islam just says kill the unbelievers.

Fuck off.

irrelevant

enough Muslims are terrorists; there's a pattern

also Westboro just exercises free speech. false equivalence

I don't understand how people think that if Muslims were harmed in the attack then it exonerates the religion from any wrongdoing, do they not know that Muslims are the number one targets of Islamic terrorism? Do they not know that the Middle East is nothing but Muslims killing each other with Israel in the middle? I just don't understand anymore, why are people so quick to defend a religion that has caused so much destruction and death for no other reason than to look good on social media, while simultaneously trying to demonize the religion responsible for most of what we have today (Christianity/Catholicism)?

>Not all Muslims are terrorists, just like not all Christians are like Westboro Baptist

This analogy falls apart when you realize that even if all Christians were Westboro Baptist, the Western world would still be safe and productive.

>not all muslims are helping people in these times
>not all mulsims report their muslim friend hiding in muslim neighborhood after committing a crime
>not all muslims think of reporting a local imam for spouting hate and encouraging young roaches to be shit stains against infidels
>not all people live close to them frequently
>not all people have to deal with their fucking shit
>not all people learn and become hateful for a majority of these fucking subhumans
>not all people end up wishing they all fucking die

Not all X = still a shitload of X

>muslim terror attacks are okay as long the victims are healed and transported by muslims after and basically fuck borders and whites accept islam already

>Muslim concert goers were most likely to be injured.
What is this even?