You Brits best take action

Assemble the crusades or perish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E3cFiWtcT4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deus vult!

Woah, no need to overreact. This is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Dude, I just got banned from r/UnitedKingdom. Even for reddit that place is cucked, they've deleted over 3000 comments from other reddits telling them to get their act together.

The UK is over.

Yeah, plus look at all those free taxi grooming rides we're getting. WOOP WOOP

They wont. they are weak. subverted successfully for decades. even if a few brave stood they don't even have weapons. they allowed those to be take from them. they allowed two centuries of hard won battles for their island to be worthless. they invited in those their forefathers died to protect them from. they dug their grave. let them lie in it.

Try posting pictures of the Adolf. That will make you friends on Reddit...

Did the British even participate in the original crusades?

IT'S NOT FAIR!

I'M A VIRGIN AT 23 YET MUHAMMAD CAN NAIL 60 GIRLS IN ONE NIGHT.

Way ahead of you bro, I already set up my Facebook filter and wrote 4 #notallmuslims tweets.

Do you feel bad for her Sup Forums?

Yeah he just had to strap on a nifty vest first

Nobody gave a shit when 1000 girls were mass raped... nobody will care about this. I'm sorry to say guys, we're on our own. our populations will not suddenly 'wake up'.

End your lives.

We must slaughter the shit skins and retake Constantinople for Christ! We will avenge our martyrs.

seems her toll has been paid in full.

England led the fucking crusades.

Found her

a little over here, a little over there.

What

Thot status:
Patrolled [x]
Not patrolled [ ]

Your picture should be reversed. It is the Christians who are cucked, cowering in their homes as the Muslim invaders aggressively break in to cause death and destruction.

nothing of value was lost.

Paid the toll and redeemed herself. Good for her.

You tea drinking bong fucks used to control the world. What the hell happened to you fucking people?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

the toll has been paid.

best .jpg ive ever seen

yes user
they were also crucial in the iberian reconquest
praise saxon/viking heritage

FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK ANYONE WHOS POSTS DEUS VULT! Stop larping! You will do jack shit! This will be forgotten in a week then its business as usual.
When someone starts actually with systematic muslim cleansing you cry for human rights.
Fuck you...

>implying sheep will do anything but wait to be killed

This. We're finished.
People here swallowed the #notllmuslims kool aid so much they get so angry over any suggestion of Islam being linked to terror and don't get angry at all at the terrorists. The vast majority of people are like that here, people are not waking up.

The division between upper class aristocracy and middle/working class here allowed rapid growth of Marxism.

You're obviously a Kosovo fag

Fuck off shitskin

How the fuck im kosovo fag? When we started killing Muslims guess who stoped us? America and Eu. Either go to war already or fuck off and stop larping. It also applies for your dog dumbass Britbong cousins.
Do it or shut the fuck up.
But you won't and Muslims know it.

youtu.be/E3cFiWtcT4k