C-16

Canada anons, what are you going to do now that C-16 has past?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act
openparliament.ca/votes/42-1/126/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, doesn't affect my life or my family.

>past

>ded

What if your future child, who goes to school, has a favourite teacher who they looked up too.

That teacher meets a libshit parent who didn't call them by their preferred pronoun.

That said teacher loses job and devastates your kid because they became attached.

School hires a new libshit teacher and teaches your kid bullshit and feminazi ideologies.

What do then?

human rights codes don't apply online kek

thaz ok

The burgers will kindly accept Peterson since he's not going to be in lolnada much longer.

Remember, Mad Max will fix this shit.

You are definitely wrong on that one...

bldg a bunker w peterson

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/hate-speech-no-longer-part-of-canadas-human-rights-act

It actually fucking passed?

I just watched the hour long senate hearing in which Peterson and his lawyer friend mr. Brown BTFO literally every single senator who had questions for him and he explicitly pointed out policy errors with the bill and they still passed it? The fuck..

Use their weapon against them. When you're in court claim that your gender fluid.
Constantly change your pronouns every 10/15 minutes.
Judge miss gender you. Have them go to jail to.
It's a fucking easy game to win if you cheat. They will see how flawed it is and they won't be able to keep it up. It just needs one person to do so.

lel

I think that if the opposing party agrees to call you by your preferred pronoun, you get off scotfree?

Shit, I don't know.

Thrle Canadian Senate is basically a think tank with a rubber stamp. Best case scenario is that the Commons takes some of the recommendations into account if they still have the third reading left.

That's why you constantly change it.. give it some complex bullshit formula that dosent even make sense... and have them agree to it until it becomes absurd.
Like:
I want you to refer to me as a man every even minute. If there is sunlight out I'm a panda. Don't under any circumstances use my name. That is highly offensive to me. Unless you're a family member and then you have to use it. I declare who my family members are.. I can also reddract your status at any point.

When they say "this is absurd" you claim discrimination and that they are being hostile.. or whatever.. point is to make it annoying and impossible to follow. Make the people refuse to follow all your demands.

Nonsense. They will only enforce it selectively against those who they want to target. Otherwise you'll be ignored.

They can't ignore it if you're in a court room can they?

openparliament.ca/votes/42-1/126/

Of course they can. You've obviously never been to court.

The day of the rake has arrived. I will be gleefully be sending tips to RMCP on leafs not using my proper pronouns, you fucking bigots!

That's not how the legal system works.

Prosecutors pick and choose what they want to pursue.

It's delusional to think that you'll defeat this law with some kind of "perfect logic".
>When I'm interviewed, or when I'm in front of the judge, he'll misgender ME, and the misgendering police wll swoop in to save us all from everything
This is idiotic thinking. The justice system / reality does not work this way.

You defeat the bill with publicity and mindshare. By sharing the actual government guidelines of how it would be enforced.

>When I'm interviewed, or when I'm in front of the judge, he'll misgender ME, and the misgendering police wll swoop in to save us all from everything

Kinda missing the point. The point is to make it as absurd and difficult as possible for the court system to even have a conversation with you about your crime..
it's either that or hunger strike in prison.

But! I like your thoughts.