Thousands of kids with their cameras

And like 3 videos with the sound of an explosion.

How are they filtering videos? Are their means of filtering video/photos on social media beyond our understanding at this point?

Its impossible not one attention whoring kid would post a picture of this horrific, terrifying carnage.

Hmmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yogF2UBJfs
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7qCsTDDGU
twitter.com/RouserNews/status/866833256674729984
youtu.be/k1G_OwBjWjk
twitter.com/elliefreyax/status/866830824561414145
youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/suicide-bomber-targets-trafford-centre-in-manchester-as-part-simulated-attack-in-counter-terror-a7022121.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247269/At-310-people-crushed-death-450-injured-stampede-Muslim-Hajj-pilgrimage-Saudi-Arabia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fellow leaf knows what's up

British concerts break your knees if you're caught recording

Sometimes they anthrax your home to send a message

Well if you find some, post them here on Sup Forums as much as you can. I want some.

Geo location data

Still fresh give more time

>How are they filtering videos?
the concert was a closed crowd, how many people supposedly in there?

teenage girls dont know nothin.

The explosion happeend after the concert when everyone was filing out that's why

Apparently 20,000, and supposedly three of them were recording

And yet they couldn't stop a guy from smuggling a pipe bomb in and blowing twenty kids up.

The concert was over, most kids probably killed their batteries on the snapgram or instachat

I guess TV licenses are a higher priority than anti-terrorism

you should have to be nude to attend these public events imo, you can't hide any weapons that way.

Everyone uses snapchat

>How are they filtering videos?
All IP traffic in and out of the UK is passed through the GCHQ filters

Likely lots of regional shadow-banning taking place.

Probably because this is staged as fuck. Literally impossible that there isn't a few dozen videos.

shitskins will eat bombs with timers on them

seriously, NO FUCKING VIDEO OF THE ACTUAL EXPLOSION? what a fucking cocktease

Got to fund the import of culture somehow

This, not many would be recording at that point. We are lucky we got what we did. Also keep in mind it is very late/early there. We might get more once the day breaks.

oh i know it'd be ineffectual, i just wanna see the nekkid laydies.

oh, carry on

don't they deactivate phones after happening? not to mention everyone who knows anyone in manchester is ringing them

The concert was over when the bomb went off retard.

Must be something like this, because you go to any concert and at least 50% of people are just filiming on their phone the entire time.

youtube.com/watch?v=1yogF2UBJfs

it happened after the concert finished.

Or pipe bomb their children

What did we get? Is there video?

Guys make sure you meme #LetThemIn in the most obnoxious way possible right now

what the fuck kind of concert stage is that

this is fucking demonic

>I guess TV licenses are a higher priority than anti-muslim-terrorism
Now its actually true

>NO FUCKING VIDEO OF THE ACTUAL EXPLOSION?

anyone live near the place? fuck that check the seismograph, if no blips then the explosion is fake

Some people were saying that it was taking them an hour to reach loved ones over the phone...

>This, not many would be recording at that point.

we need a recording from anywhere that would have heard the blast, you could hear that shit for miles around if it happened,

>Some people were saying that it was taking them an hour to reach loved ones over the phone...

so they blew up the cell tower?

No.

If everyone tries to make calls as the same time, the traffic through the telelphone hubs can get jammed up.

Or, GSHQ put a temporary black out in effect

So far just this
youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7qCsTDDGU

Who films themselves walking out of a concert? Have you ever left a big concert? Its the last thing your thinking of doing

>Geo location data
fucking devious. intriguing.

this is going to turn out like the pentagon video... a dozen cameras at the entrance to a high profile place, certainly running 24/7, and not a single one will be released.

twitter.com/RouserNews/status/866833256674729984

I honestly thought it was a psy op to blame the internet spreading fake news for the first couple hours Unbelievable lack of media from witnesses.

Are you a ra terd

Cell networks are complete trash and any kind of minor incident they get overloaded. If there's ever a major earthquake/happening expect no coms whatsoever

Could also be likely cops killed the towers in the area since that's how bombs detonators are typically set off

because a block in a huge city doesn't normally have 20K phone calls running through it?

I like your CIA image mr Canada!

a cab dash cam caught the flash of the explosion from across the street. some girl has a vid from inside the hall where you hear the bomb and people come running back in.

You have to remember the bomb went off at the exit as people were leaving the event, anyone close enough to get a good shot of it would have been in the blast. There could be survivors with video on their phones, but they are probably still in the hospital. Wait till they get out and think to check their phones.

What do you mean...

>21,000 people with cell phones at concert
Two hours in and all I saw was a bleeding leg and a triple doorway.

And sky had a blurry image of someone running.

B L A C K O U T
L
A
C
K
O
U
T

>Very Much This

I think it's odd that if this was a bombing in the middle east, within minutes there a video showing the full effect of the Blast on plastered on LiveLeak and like

Maybe Brits have a bit more decorum?

But one of those kids must of been in the middle of a tweet or posting to their Snapchat, right?
I've Counted about 5 or 6 30sec videos been played on a loop. All from outside the foyer Where the blast happened.

Listening to the Local BBC radio, A women who was in the Foyer describe the scene as "bits of bodies everywhere" and the "The Glass Roof shattered"

Maybe the collective imagination is stronger than the reality, let the public dream

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

The nodes in the telecom network can handle large volumes of data, but when you get a surge of 20,000 all simultaneously trying to connect to the same local towers for service, + all the incoming traffic from the 100,000s of thousands of their contacts trying to reach them, I could see how there might be some service delay / inturruption.

Very likely the cell towers were temporarily disabled also, for what this user pointed out

It went off outside.

>autists think it's perfectly natural to record walking out of a concert

retards

Fucking generation Z does. They film themselves doing absolutely everything.

Concert was over, I doubt many people would video the lobby while they are leaving.

“oh my god that was the best concert ev--”BOOM
you’re crazy if you don’t think there are videos like that

>the glass roof shattered
She did it after all!

Watch the videos that do exist. The video shows tons of kids with their phones out recording. We all know all cell phones are compromised by governments. There should be lots of videos and videos with gore at this point...someone is able to suppress them as a whole.

No but plenty would be filming the chaos after it went off

Because it happened in the lobby outside and not in the concert hall you stupid retard.

Do you honestly think the UK government wouldn't kill people for real if it was going to do a false flag attack?

someone post TEXT tells us your being censored let us KNOW

idk
>wtc7
>black dude

they arent going t o be albe to censor it all, TEXT they cant censor Britain report in britain cant disappear off the map

is it because normies can't do backups or could it be remote deletion?

i went to some concerts with younger crowds and phones were everywhere. it was very odd.

can confirm.

When events happen the NSec grid is able to shut down mobile transfer devices from anything older than 2007.

It's why I keep my old digital cameras on me, a friend of the family built part of the network to do it and told me about it. Said digital cameras that are older will become worth tens of thousands because they are the only ones without the inbuilt chips.

It takes time.

People who actually were close enough to record the carnage might be too shaken up to be running to Twitter. Or might not be savvy enough to know how to get their video to catch on or what to do with it.

Plenty of that famalamadingdong.
youtu.be/k1G_OwBjWjk

Something like this?
twitter.com/elliefreyax/status/866830824561414145

Again, the bomb was in a small enclosed area exiting the building. Anyone close enough to get the actual explosion would have been in the blast, gotta wait till the survivors are out of the hospitals before we see their videos.

THREAD THEME SONG
youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

NO NEED to RUN EXIT SLOWLY

WTC 9-11 they told them to stay in the building
>false flag

This pretty hard. Team FVEY ftw

We have pretty big public events here in the summertime. Say we get 350,000 extra people downtown for the fireworks; as soon as they are finished, the cell network crashes. It's impossible to make a call for about 15 - 20 minutes.

Cell networks are trash in the event of large crowds or disasters.

You would at least start filming if you heard I've heard reports of people being still inside the arena for 35mins after the blase, because exits where blocked or being told too go back.
That's when I would start filming. Not even a Facebook stream or a Periscope from inside.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/suicide-bomber-targets-trafford-centre-in-manchester-as-part-simulated-attack-in-counter-terror-a7022121.html

It might just be the media using the BBC's coverage as a pulse or a guideline for "Respectful Reporting".
We are talking about dead children at the end of the day

Nah, that is standard for any panic event. The last thing you want is panicked people crushing each other trying to get out of the building.

>126678593

Lame video of inside the arena with the sound of the explosion.

Why would anyone have been filming the bomb location?
Anyone who by chance was filming it probably got their fingers blown off and can't upload the delicious 1080p carnage.

see There is no shortage of video of stuff like that. The only thing we don't have video of is a close up of the bomb going off, which you can't expect to be out this soon as they would be in the blast itself.

haven't heard of the muslim arse bomber?

> "Respectful Reporting"

Faggot ass muslims are too pussy to attack Israel. They're not real men. They let jews steal their land. Muslims are the biggest pussies in modern society. If they had any balls they'd attack Israel.

This..

Notice the amount of victims without their shoes too?

Look at those people shuffle. People don't know how to run.

I periodically check Google News when at work just to see what flavor of lies the MSM is using at a given time.

Multiple articles over the last week about Facebook 'increasing their algorithms against graphic content' and other such half-understood jargon thrown out.

I suggest that twitter/facebook/etc were already primed for the censorship needed for this kind of event, and having that 'news' float around the way it did just helps seed the confirmation bias in the normies they sell the lie to.

We may see a couple videos, but we should be seeing hundreds. How many people in the crowd? How many recording? People hold phones like lighters these days at concerts.

It's signal to noise, zero or way too few social media uploads from the crowd indicates even more that this was a false flag intended to distract from the murder of Seth Rich.

if this was false flag you have your plants inside to incite panic. You have a loud sound go off. Someone yells fire. Most of the people probably have no idea why they are fleeing. Cause more confusion with reports of Hospital attack

OP BTFO.

>hurr durr muh conspiracy

/thread

Apparently, it was after the concert had ended

Normally I'd be skeptical too, but

British authorities will not release any footage. They absolutely have it, but they won't release it "out of respect" for the victims.

Snapchat doesn't save anything. That's really its biggest feature, because it lets stupid kids do dumb shit and not have a record.

Finally, this is exactly at the point where no one is even thinking about taking photos/video. Final "snaps" of the concert would have been of the stage or of people leaving the main stadium, but there's absolutely nothing interesting going on by the booths. Everyone is either leaving, or rushing to meet Ariana.

Hopefully some victims have footage though, we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if any of it gets posted. After that,it won't be interesting enough for these millennials to keep on their phones anymore.

Where is the gore?

closest we got is this

This, can get huge death tolls from crushes. Don't even need panic.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247269/At-310-people-crushed-death-450-injured-stampede-Muslim-Hajj-pilgrimage-Saudi-Arabia.html

Wasn't that fake?

this is the Manchester arena though, obviously the towers their are going to be bolstered to handle literally everyone in the arena on their phones

Really? The metro is just outside the stadium, at least from what I saw

also, reverse search is giving zero results. apparently this twitter account posted it, but she deleted the tweets.
probably after dissing the security.

It's almost as if the codecs exist to remaster content (past or present) in real time...

This is to date my most shameful fap.
I can't help it, pantyhose/tights fetish. :/

A seven story gash on the other side that is burning at several thousand degrees would though.

Being outside of the actual concert area actually makes it even more likely that it could be staged

Its a more isolated/contained area

Less witnesses to it going off

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

From what I heard the explosion didn't go off inside the main concert hall.

Most people recording would be doing so there, not on the way in.

Dat ass is to die for

Savage at straight up calling out security