Ask a mexican american anything!

When will you be going back?

How do you feel about Mexican drug cartels?

How many thousands of years will it take before mixed people start looking good?

Why are you such disgusting people?

Dude are you blind? I'd shag that qt latina before some melanin-deprived ghoul any day of the week.

when are you going back?

Get the fuck out?

Never

Bad hombres.

Ugly pasty nords gtfo

Sorry we all can't look like pic related

when will you apologize for the alamo?

Which state you live in?
Do you get racism?

why are beaners so fucking fat? it's disgusting.

hello shitskin

Tacos or burritos?

Still better looking than your tia, madre, and abuelita you stupid fucking spic.

That dude you posted is just an average looking skinny dude. At least he looks human unlike you aztec mongrel rape baby pieces of shit. God I hate you fucking shitskins so much... all of you need to be gassed.

fellow mexican here, you into race mixing? my gf is white but my family hates it. she wants to have kids someday, this is tough.

fpbp

got any good enchilada sauce recipe? i've been trying to make my own tomato based one but it isn't going well.

also how about home made refried pinto beans recipe too?

Catholic with Aztec blood?

When are you going back to Mexico?

do us a favor and break up. red pill her on the fact that you are a shitskin and would dilute her powerful white ancestry. apologize for leading her on. then kill yourself

is that you?

Which Touhou would you fuck?

Never.

No?

Santa Anna did nothing wrong

Texas! People are pretty nice around here. Feels good.

White people aren't fat?

Tacos

This impotent rage is why i love Sup Forums. Never change.

My last three girlfriends have been white. Will probably marry one but i don't have a strong preference either way.

you are literally the result of Spanish people breeding with native americans, throwing away years of good white Spanish genetics.
It will take a while before you start to look normal.

how do you treat people illegally crossing over your southern boarder, and why should we treat Mexicans any better than you in this respect.

>White people aren't fat?
literally every single beaner female is disgustingly fat. at least some white women aren't.

thicc

Are you concerned about the growing racism in the west?
And do you think left pushing their stupid agenda actually helps the right to spread their ideology?
How do you feel about muslims in USA?

I know thats a lot to answer, thanks for your time.

>spain
>white
Yeah because all whites have arabian features.

>Mexican American
>Mexican
>Mex
>MMMMMMight be time to head on back Paco.

Ignore this last post I, thought you were a Mexican national, but now I notice the flag and completely read your post. My bad, your just a Mexican-American. Boy do I feel dumb