Your God-King is now a Zog-king. How does this make you feel, goys?

Your God-King is now a Zog-king. How does this make you feel, goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU
reuters.com/article/us-russia-missiles-kaliningrad-idUSKBN13G0W9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guess what?

Israel has nukes.

And they're close to Russia.

Wanna know what the Soviets did during the Cold War in regards to nuclear attrition? They put missiles on Cuba.

We've been doing that to the Russians for decades now.

>is now

Are you fucking dumb. He's been an outspoken zionist his entire campaign and half his family is actually kikes.

Fuck off, assblasted shareblue cunts.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

it is zog-emperor thank you very much.

Feels great.

Never really understood all the Jew hate in pol to be perfectly honest. They're great allies and our only true friend in the middle east.

If you're going to hate on something, how about picking a country the pedophile prophet is followed instead of our only ally?

Funny thing you mention that, that's exactly the reason why the US strong armed the BRD into taking thousands of Turkish workers, starting Muslim mass immigration to Europe.

He worships the wall

I've never seen someone this analannihilated and dedicated
take your pills

>Like five of these threads
Trump is whatever you want him to be

If your idea of a 'great allies' is one that murders everyone on the USS liberty, and constantly takes and takes and gives nothing back. Then you have a really fucked up view of what a great ally actually is.

THE DREAM IS COLLAPSING

nu/pol/ loves jews and also votes in elections. place is dead and filled with reddit kids

One thing everyone fails to realize is that the United States is the only country in the entire world that could push the button for Armageddon.

Russia would be destroyed in minutes, Beijing leveled minutes after that.

They know our nuclear response time. They've known for a long, long time. And they haven't been able to surpass it.

What game is he playing now?

Then why sacrifice Europe so you could put some missile systems in Turkey if you always had the upper hand? I don't know if it's really the joos but it's a fact that your country has is ruining itself and Europe for decades now and Trump going full (((best ally))) is just another symptom.

Because we won't nuke anyone unless they fire first.

I genuinely believe that the US is one of the only nuclear capable countries that wouldn't use nukes unless threatened with nuclear hellfire themselves.

The chips are in place in favor of the US, but the entire game has been at a standstill for 70 years.

Is HE trying to red pill US on how hopeless it is to try and beat them at their own game?

Monopoly Junior

This is really shilling by Shareblue or some other Zionist entity. In other threads today, any time anything critical of Trump or Kushner came up this same copypasta would get posted, with the same attempt to attack the messenger/poison the well and hide the message of the danger presented by the Zionists.

Note the exact same post here, in a thread critical of Kushner:

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.
Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.
All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location. Most U.S. presidents have done it.
youtu.be/wUFa6d4R6OU

bump

>This is really shilling by Shareblue or some other Zionist entity.
FUCK OFF trying to strawman or analyzing what motives the spamming shitposter goes by.

He is a spamming shitposter. By definition you report his shitposts by virtue of their being spam. This is how anons make this place just a tad better.

Well well, what a vigorous defense of shilling.

I just told you and every one else bothering to read this thread to report spammed shitposting, you retard.

What can you assume by this?

Why did Trump do the Jew Hat touching the Wall picture?

He could have easily got away without doing it, and he knows how much this will piss us off.

What the fuck is this guys problem?

Retard, it doesn't matter where you place the nukes because all of them fly anyway. It's not 4d chess, trump is a huge good goy

This thread is spam shitposting, and should be reported.

You're hiding intentional bot-shilling by claiming without proof it's simply shitposting?

This thread is regarding something that happened today such that it is considered a current news event, discussion of which--however retarded some user's take on it will be--is the purpose of the board.

It is most assuredly is not a "slide thread" from those you may rather have populate the catalog--which is only a reflection of your own personal politics--that in all likelihood doesn't qualify in the same manner (and by all rights ought to be pruned if the user base got its act together).

>We've been doing that to the Russians for decades now.
Russians do the same.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-missiles-kaliningrad-idUSKBN13G0W9

I don't care to check if the spam originates from a bot or one severely autistic manchild before I know to report it. I only see it as spam, and all spam should be reported.

Why does the politics or the mechanism of shitposting matter to you? Are you giving indication that spammed material that isn't posted by a bot or spammed material that corresponds with your politics would be fine and should be treated somewhat differently?

The violent and similar posts across multiple threads to draw attention away from Trump's actions in Israel suggest those posts are intentional disinformation.

>400 threads of the same picture an hour
>nothing new in one of them
>seriously bro, it's not a slide thread
>mods 404'ing them like they're slide threads
Yeah, no. One complaint and this thread gets wiped as soon as mods get around to it, because it is a shitty slide thread, just like the 400 copies of this thread the mods deleted in the last hour. Your only complaint is the president is acting presidential. What's he supposed to do? Shit on the floor of the Saudi king and piss all over the wall?

the only way to dismantle the machine is from within, why do people not understand you can't outright go and say shit like Sup Forums in real life, you get branded a conspiracy theorist, and lose all credibility. Much like you, shill, should know, you infiltrate and create rifts and division on their grounds. fucking dumbass shill faggot.

well considering hes not pic related

its a pretty big upgrade

i bet people will actually let down their guard and like him now

You see the picture of him sticking his hand inside the cracks? Go check and see what he left there.

But he told us he'd support israel from the very start of his campaign? Nothing unexpected here. He just knows he's not the one to fight the final boss - he is only a stepping stone in the right direction, and a much needed one.

A concert blew up today, faggot. People are going to want to talk about that too, coming in from all of Sup Forums to do it (as well as from off-site thanks to the ""political activists"" that base themselves here--but tell me you didn't emulate them in their behavior before your numbers were overtaken by theirs and I'll tell you with near certainty that you're a liar). Mostly at the expense of the mundane observations of inveterate detractors, however invested you are at that detraction.

>The violent and similar posts across multiple threads to draw attention away from Trump's actions in Israel suggest those posts are intentional disinformation
>are intentional disinformation
>a lot of people here believe this board is their own personal playground
Wow, ya think?

Then do it, faggot. Mods can track IP; if the OP is spamming his thread, they can ban him. Otherwise, the subculture here that doesn't like Trump for the fact that some of his family is Jewish and he today validated Israel's right to exist are just as entitled to create threads about it as is anyone else who desires to talk about some other things that happened today.

This is not a Trump board, and you are not /r/the_donald's subreddit police.

>why do people not understand you can't outright go and say shit like Sup Forums in real life, you get branded a conspiracy theorist, and lose all credibility
As you should lose all credibility. Anonymous posts to an anonymous image board don't have inherent credibility. I'll let you ponder that for a minute.

here's your (you)

>You see the picture of him sticking his hand inside the cracks? Go check and see what he left there.
It's a traditional prayer. Many give prayers that the 3rd temple be rebuilt someday upon the site.

The prayer was retrieved by staffers a few minutes after he put it in there (or perhaps by whoever keeps the wall). The reasons why should be plainly evident: thousands of Jews pray at the temple mount daily, and there are only so many crevices into which to wedge their prayers. They'd be cleaned out frequently to make room for others to make the rounds, and obviously a prayer written by Trump would have sensational value. To keep it from being subsequently publicized, it was disposed of; either by officials, or by rabbis who don't want that element of politics to be inserted into the ritual.

>doesn't know what a VPN is
Faggot, shariablue had been using it for two years on this board.
>get banned
>click new ip
>make the same shit thread, again.
>nothing mods can do
It's why most people who were actually decent people on this board left.

Well, he is literally Hitler so I think he just did a great job desecrating their most sacred site and they just took it like a bunch of cucks while inviting him over for dinner later like subservient cucklords. Truly this was a tremendous display of mastery in 4D chess.

I'm not wrong.

You are, though. This administration isn't a stepping stone for anything but the establishment coming down hard on Trump and the off-the-reservation GOP base, and a stepping stone to the left for regaining power and getting on with the destruction of this country.

If you're going to want to actually stop that going forward, you're going to have to do it right next time, and smart.

>muh boggieman
Your and idiot. That's what I thought.

I agreed with your first (you).

But on the stepping-stone topic:
They have come down on Trump hard since he started running. He won anyway and those same people that pay attention to his moves can see that he is getting things done where possible. They will continue to pay attention during the next election.

The new supreme court justice and the actions to allow religious entities to get political in a conspicuous manner will help the move to the right.

the reason you may be thinking that this is like a spring being loaded by the left may be due to some "reported" reduction in faith in Trump. the media, including social media, are master manipulators. the normies never liked Trump anyway, but they want to get to his support base. if they fail at that, then your scenario doesn't play out.

>They have come down on Trump hard since he started running
Double edged strategy. Trump by them was the preferable candidate; a weak, inexperience Republican again whom they could polarize people, and by giving him all that press they snuffed out coverage for his challengers. If he won, many of Trump's policies other than the red meat ones were those the lib press can get on board with, and he spent the whole campaign bashing other Republicans which they like to do more than anything anyway, moving the country's discussion left in general. It's never about one cycle.

>The new supreme court justice and the actions to allow religious entities to get political in a conspicuous manner will help the move to the right.
Gorsich was a good pick, but remember that only brought the court back to where it was; it didn't affect the pre-Obama proportion of libs to constructionists let alone libs to mildly conservative. His administration would have to keep accruing political capital to affect such a pick a second time, but that's is being wasted currently.

>the reason you may be thinking that this is like a spring being loaded by the left may be due to some "reported" reduction in faith in Trump
I've thought of Trump as potentially ruinous since late summer/early fall 2015. But hey, that's just me.

>the normies never liked Trump anyway, but they want to get to his support base. if they fail at that, then your scenario doesn't play out.
End of the day the average voter will be swayed by what results this administration manages to accomplish, and he always promised more than he could deliver. Maybe he can do some marginal good with taxes or job creation, but the central problem with the standard of living jobs doesn't have anything to do with trade imbalances or whathaveyou; its automation, and the rest of the world catching up to us in industrial capacity. That's not a thing you can "solve" without leveling the rest of the world in a conventional world war.

Only 2 possibilities:
1. 1337x88d chess
2. It's exactly what it looks like- he's a retarded boomer who loves the likes
You decide

To add and clarify, Washington establishment Republican aren't going to allow Trump to have an administration free from the left's criticism such that he'd be given a chance to overwrite the party's purpose. While Trump goes around town on a leak hunt and risking his presidency by flirting with the potentiality of repeating Nixon's mistake, those leakers from within are going to keep at it and keep him distracted; these aren't coming from Obama holdovers, they're coming from the Reince Priebuses and Elaina Chows (McConnell) of the world. The better to manipulate him by, that the GOP can get what legislation through which clears the decks of issues that stood a good chance of causing a severe voter backlash (healthcare, immigration), and nothing more. And when he's outlived his usefulness at that, they'll suffer a single cycle defeat to be rid of the upstart.

>moving the country's discussion left in general
The discussion was going that way for years before the campaign. e.g. Rainbow coloured white house. I noticed more people coming out from the right to talk back during the campaign. They had enough of it. I therefore think it helped to balance the discussion rather than to move it left in general. It may be a double-edged strategy, but it seems to have helped on both sides.

>remember that only brought the court back to where it was
Sure, there's still work to be done, and what may seem like a waste of political capital at present may only be the result of how much we can see from our position. I think we need to see what comes out during the next few months.

>I've thought of Trump as potentially ruinous since late summer/early fall 2015
Well if we all thought the same there'd be a problem user. I saw him as a move towards recovery, but not a silver bullet.

>End of the day the average voter will be swayed by what results this administration manages to accomplish
Indeed. I think he understands the situation. Countries that have been given wealth and productivity by the west (like China) are in the perfect position to automate. Those are luxuries that one can afford with money. The US is falling behind and if he can't bring companies back to the US then they will simply build their automation in China where they already have their factories. The consumer in the US will have no way to even afford the goods anymore.

checked

>Trump is the first president to visit the western wall
Not true. He's the first siting president.

Both Bush's, Clinton and Obama have all visited it, though none of them while serving in their capacity of president. And none of them were accompanied by the Prime Minister of Israel either, so there's that.

>genius
no

>While Trump goes around town on a leak hunt and risking his presidency by flirting with the potentiality of repeating Nixon's mistake, those leakers from within are going to keep at it and keep him distracted;

The time he allocates to such distractions are probably minimal. A CEO knows a thing or two about delegation. The media may rant on about it 24/7, but that doesn't mean he is working on that one issue all day.

Immigration is so far doing fine. They are deporting those who are "charged" these days. It used to be only those who were "convicted".

Healthcare - well that one was tough. The rinos obviously preferred to let it fail. We'll need to keep a close eye on it.

Bretty gud. Why are liberals so much funnier than neoconservacucks?

>The discussion was going that way for years before the campaign. e.g. Rainbow coloured white house
Cultural issues and SJW nutters aside, we didn't used to have a right wing base that was prepared to no longer argue budgets, socialized approaches to healthcare, abstention on the right's most energizing cultural issues (even as the left shows no sign of abandoning theirs), etc.. I'm afraid that already is shifted sharply leftwards, only people keeping attention on their singular issues don't in the main realize it.

>They had enough of it.
Pushbacks against over reach will only ever get you through a single election cycle if it isn't based on a structured argument rooted in an ideology; once that behavior that incurred the pushback is no longer evident, the people will quickly forget about it.

>Well if we all thought the same there'd be a problem user. I saw him as a move towards recovery, but not a silver bullet.
People always out think themselves on the right. Yes, they wanted an outsider to combat politics-as-usual. But just any old outsider, or the 'most' outsider was not the cure all befitting the situation. The plain truth of it is that Trump does not have the political experience to know how to prevent his being sandbagged by the Washington crowd while he affects that promised cultural change.

If it turns out I'm wrong at that as I was predicting his defeat (though in my defense the reality of it was his just getting by by the skin of his teeth when he probably shouldn't have), I'll literally eat crow (actually I won't, but nobody will ever know due to my anonymity).

>The time he allocates to such distractions are probably minimal. A CEO knows a thing or two about delegation
As long as the EO keep coming there's still some production coming from this administration, I'll admit. But then, as Trump himself is demonstrating, EO's are things that are easily done away with by the next president, and is not a way to govern.

>Countries that have been given wealth and productivity by the west (like China) are in the perfect position to automate. Those are luxuries that one can afford with money. The US is falling behind and if he can't bring companies back to the US then they will simply build their automation in China where they already have their factories. The consumer in the US will have no way to even afford the goods anymore.
This here is a problem not just for Trump but for every modern politician. Nobody has yet come up with the solution to make the American voting public swallow the bitter pill that it's just never going to be the 1950's again, and the 1950's really were an aberration anyway, so should never have been used as a standard by which to judge.