Manchester won BIG today

Tell us why Canadians aren't retards and defend your leader Obamaleaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald
youtube.com/watch?v=r1nJ5JwLdU4
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/26/511625609/for-a-stark-contrast-to-u-s-immigration-policy-try-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama Leaf reporting in. You right wing retards are dumb af. Pic very related.

At least we're not dumb enough to pass "Islamophobia" laws. You guys are beta as hell, not to mention the degenerate Quebecois

i have 25 more of these alone if u wanna keep this going

Canadians are not retarded, the Canadian government is retarded.

every time I read the quote i'm just floored with how retarded it is

I found this from your closet, I didn't know your PM shared his. How progressive

>the Canadian government is retarded
Which was elected by Canadians.

CANADIAN GUANTANAMO WHEN?

>trump is the worlds laughing stock
>Trudeau slays pussy in 150 nations and territories

Oh ya and Trudeau is the cuck right?

You sure that wasn't in your closet? That seems the more likely explanation

pick a # btwn 1 and 31

not 26

39% voted Lib. Mostly women, and even then many were only doing so to spite Harper ("muh environment!").

A far higher percentage of Yanks voted for Clinton than Canadians voted for Little Potato.

At least we have had a black president. And you call yourselves progressive.

Miss Canada 2017, coming your way leaf

LEAFED

Trudeau couldn't have fucked her his wife doesn't unlock the belt on him during trips.

Your president.

wrong

Ivanka doesn't have the key to his chastity belt.

He was the greatest of all time.

>calls right wingers retard
>falls for fake picture
jesus leaf get yourself together

Your progressive prime minister

Well when Hitler 2 runs for office I'll vote for him but until then I'll settle for this guy that upsets liberals. Wasn't a secret he supported jews since his fucking daughter is one.

did u even read the quote on it u absolute fucking moron?

holy u retards have 0 comprehension

in what gay fantasy of yours does trudeau wear a chastity belt?

more than happy to move on my collection from his saudi trip if you'd like

Reminder that OP is a frog

Did you even read how it's fake?

>but the percentage was lower!!!

The person that lost the US election having a higher percentage of votes than the winner of your election is completely irrelevant. Canadian citizens elected Trudeau. They are responsible for their retarded government.

Post what you want I care not. You find me a better candidate and I'll vote for them.

absolutely L E A F E D

Holy shit u retards are fucking dumb.

THIS QUOTE is referring to the fake trudeau quote that u retards believe is real because u fall for fake news You retards are so fucking dumb, u actually think Trudeau said that.

kek

so u gunna dindu this as well?

Which of these are fake?

Holy shit the Trudeau shills are really out and about tonight. If you honestly believe the liberal party is the lesser evil than either you're a useful idiot with good intentions or just a fucking autistic lefty

Trudeau is a disgrace to white men. I think we should kick his faggot ass out of our group.
He is one of these " wash I'm ashamed to be a white man" types anway
The white men group, I guess I mean...

No I just don't care he got my vote and will get it again if nobody comes forward.

You are the ones that called him a nazi, never made it true, Isreal is a ally regardless how greedy the jews are.

lol so u retards actually think he said "if you kill your enemies they win"?

this quote applies to u perfectly

>I'm a cuck and I don't care who knows it

I didn't call him a nazi. I called him a billionaire globalist elite. And I called you right wing retards, cucks.

Honestly, I respect anyone who believes in the afterlife. Even when it's a French-Canadian drama queen.

No, Trudeau is so dumb we believe he said that lol. You can't defend that little pussy, give it up, he is more traitorous than Obama was to us.

I see you can't post any better candidate. Not surprised.

your brave president

>cucks keep posting Trudeau memes
>meanwhile, Canada is still safer than all your shit countries

Only New Zealand and Australia can hold a candle to us. America and the UK are cucked beyond redemption.

No you retards are so dumb, you believe he said it.

Obama saved your economy from a 2nd Great Republican Depression. You retards hated him for it. There's nobody more traitorous to American than Trump.

Easy there champ, here's a peace offering of one of the more credible things he's said as a champion of diversity.

>$400 billion in investment in America
>manufacturing jobs created from it in America
>used to kill muslims by muslims without america sending forces to the middle east
i don't see any negative side.

I can easily post Hillary or Bernie but then u retards will just splerg out.

Good luck keeping it that way with the cuck king leading you to oblivion.

Your brave PM waving the glorious gay leaf flag, how amazingly progressive.

well of course because at that point you are blatant trolling.

>this is a bad thing

reddit.com/r/The_Donald

wasn't this the guy who did the mosque shooting?

he was a Sup Forumstard

>i don't see any negative side.

You saying that to me is like a chink telling me I'm uncivilized. Your country is far worse off than ours, and posting fake quotes and memes from twitter won't change it.

HE NEVER SAID THAT. FAKE QUOTE IS FAKE

#TrumpCurse - should we tweet it?

lol aren't there pics out there of Trump holding the gay flag as well?

I can guarantee you that you don't actually know what you're talking about, and are vomiting up the headline for an alt-right article you didn't read.

>leaders of saudi arabia randomly paid and told 10 guys to go crash a plane into a building to stick it to america
When you type it out it just sounds like such a stupid idea.

>thinking being anti faggot is from leddit
nice try leaf

You should post this picture to Twitter or sumtin

correct

You have 25 million people, about the population of LA. Keep on thinking you can import all the islamists you like. It won't be long until you are sweden junior.

whatever happened to pic rel?

and this

>At least we're not dumb enough to pass "Islamophobia" laws.
We've never passed any Islamophobia law. By the way, Russia HAS passed anti-blasphemy laws which include insulting Islam.

Here maple, it's even from a nice Qatari leftist propaganda page normies consume. Fuck off

DELET THIS

We're not importing Islamists. We actually have immigration laws which are enforced 99% of the time, unlike America or the EU where millions of illegals, migrants, and refugees roam freely.

Killing enemies quote is fake, but it is based on a real quote. Trudeau once said that he will withdraw bombing runs on ISIS even if Canada is attacked, or something along those lines. The rest of the quotes are either 100% word-for-word real or their meaning is real.

A motion is not a law, you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1nJ5JwLdU4

Cuckoldry is still cuckoldry flapjack

>At least we're not dumb enough to pass "Islamophobia" laws.
First question; What is the difference between a motion and a law?

Second question; Have you actually read the motion?

Third question; Are you aware of the precedence for the motion, including similar motions for other religions, and one made for Islam?

Final question; Approximately how long were you deprived of oxygen after birth?

flapjack?

What about it? Terrorist organizations aren't exactly recorded by governments. Do you think wthe guy who blew himself up in the UK was in some government logbook somewhere? A random group deciding to go jihad someone sounds more logical than an entire country's government just randomly attacking a tower of a country that they are allied with and getting nothing from it.

You said we passed Islamophobia laws. We didn't. Crack open a fresh can of Zyklon-B and inhale.

Way too many private sector jobs compared to public sector. Obama put his best electricians, plumbers, teachers, and roadworkers in private sector jobs. I don't want a person who's skills would be best suited for public work doing private sector work. They wouldn't have a clue what they were doing. Just like I myself wouldn't want to do public sector, not my style.

Not everyone should be a CEO

O rlly
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/26/511625609/for-a-stark-contrast-to-u-s-immigration-policy-try-canada

Used to be East Asian imports, but now you are sucking in sand nigglets. You have terrorist attacks on the steps of your parliament. Keep telling me how awesome Canada is now...

H*ck yes

how much longer do u think u can keep doing these kinds of mental gymnastics?

We try to emulate sjw's in their ability to do mental gymnastics at an olympic level. Soon after we'll adopt their shame and guilt tactics, and start calling them nazis to police anyone who dissents, as well as support physical violence against those who don't support us, like Antifa so proudly do.

Please help us, as we'd like to learn from you.