Sup Forums. Find him

His twitter had been suspended but his tweets are still circulating. He is believed to be the man behind the manchester bombings. The rat killed at least 19.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/deynessur
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? Nothing of value was lost.

who cares though? honestly I kind of like the guy.

Truly, the West is ripe for Islamic conquest. Societies filled with weak willed, nihilistic trash like you cannot last for much longer.

>pop music listening plebs BTFO

Edgy

The west has all ready been dead for a long long time. Their is nothing left to capture, it's just a dead empty wasteland. The invasion of violent brown people is just a formality at this point.

its the sad truth, Hungarian bro.

Not only are we filled with self destructive leftist trash, but our "right wing" is pathetically weak, and nihilistic as well. Our women are whores and our politicians are corrupt.

Its quite literally the fall of Rome all over again and it sucks to be living in.

>a long time
the 90's wasn't that long ago. And thats when the dying process truly began.

We need to red pill normies

Start memeing #LetThemIn and #RefugeesWelcome on twitter

Filth. You're why the board is dying, you're why the west is dying

Found him.

It's been dead a lot longer than the fucking 90's.

You can't save it, their is nothing left to save.

>Sup Forums. Find him.
No. They asked for this. Brexit was only the first step and until the UK kicks out all of the followers of Islam this will NEVER end.

Jekyll Island and the formation of the Federal Reserve ? That is when i think we lost our way.

The kikes already owned everything by then. It was earlier. Much earlier. I agree everything has gone downhill since but that was just the final nail in the coffin.

Fucking twitter. Suspended the account and now we can't view his shit and try to learn more about him and see if we can't identify him?

Islamic terrorist supporting cocksuckers just made it harder to identify the attacker.

its not real

Sup Forums has nothing to gain by hunting this man
let them hunt him then apologize to him for being islamaphobic and give him a nice pat on the back and a kebab

TURKROACHES GET IN HERE

NEED THIS ACCOUNT LOOKED AT

>@deynessur

twitter.com/deynessur

French Revolution definitely.

Possibly the Reformation.

Some would say schism of Latin Church from Eastern Orthodoxy.

This.

Look, I want a white ethnostate, and muzzies aren't welcome, but it's not like his victims were worth anything. They would have voted for more of this. Kill traitors before the enemy.

Almonds: Activated

French Revolution, killing a monarch that had a divine right to rule France. Sounds good, Reformation and Schism sound equally good. All involve turning our back on God.

not your personal army faggot

The victims have shitty taste in music but they didnt deserve to die.

Most of them probably did. They're the next generation of SJW libshits.

Why doesn't the UK intelligence agencies get off their fat asses and find him. Or maybe he works for them

Islam is a religion of peace, don't let these misguided extremists divide us and breed hate