Antarctica

What's going on down there? It seems to be warming up and turning green. Perhaps the elite are staking their claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/climate-change-is-turning-antarctica-green/
youtu.be/lzIusGEJN-Y
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Windmill
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its always been green, listen to byrd, past the ice is a temperate land with landmass equaling north america

You think global warming is a joke user?

you don't?

Once it melts, we will finally see the remains of Atlantis

That doesn't mean that plant life from temperate forests millions of years ago should just re-emerge as soon as the ice melts, like a long-awaited springtime. Those plants under the ice are long dead and fossilized. The last time they were alive was when Antarctica was located much farther north away from the South Pole. They will never come back to life unless new seeds are brought to the continent from elsewhere.

The image in the OP is about moss growth on the Antarctic Peninsula, which is located relatively far into the north, near South America. It's not as cold of a place as the inland glacier-covered continent, and the article I read is talking about moss growth "over the past 50 years," which to me suggests that moss growing there is pretty normal. Maybe there's just a bit more growth these days than 50 years ago, but it's not like the Antarctic Peninsula was ever completely sterilized of plants.

scientificamerican.com/article/climate-change-is-turning-antarctica-green/

I SAID listen to byrd, he hinted at a landmass that was temperate NOT artic, and that he was looking forward to the new age of exploration that he thought would follow

Why don't you summarize the argument. I have no fuckin idea who "byrd" is supposed to refer to or what the fuck you're talking about.

>browse pol
>doesn't know his conspiracies like the back of his hand
Admiral Byrd was a world war 2 pilot that fought the nazis in antartica and into the hollow earth(referencing nazi document talking about the way to get though the entrances.
youtu.be/lzIusGEJN-Y

I thought we were going to have a Sup Forums-related discussion about Antarctica. You /x/ fags are the reason why we can't have nice things.

Just looking at the thumbnail for this video is enough for me to not take it seriously.
>Antarctica ADMIRAL BYRD Real Footage
>It's totally REAL FOOTAGE that proves the Earth is hollow, please believe me!!!
Then why did they use a thumbnail of a Russian mine? There is nothing real or honest about the conversation you want to have about Nazis in Antarctica, hollow Earth, flat Earth or any of this other fraudulent bullshit.

Hell has frozen over, and it is only now thawing out.
When they come, they will have a massive feast of Amerifats and Eurofats to feed upon

why don't you WATCH it
you know why they use click baity thumbnails
Heres a short vid you ungraceful faggot

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A

Summarize the arguments and evidence. I'm not going to sit through some dishonest video.

There's nothing interesting to see in Antarctica, it's a really boring place down here really, tikilili!

don't be retarded just watch it, are you really gonna call everything i post false? i could just pull shit out my ass with some random arguement and you'd believe that?
i already said, admiral bryd flew in the artic to fight nazis, talks about his experiences in the vid breifly, and talks about it more in his journal.
i don't know what you want me to summarize

You haven't given me any chances to reply to your arguments because you haven't posted any.

>i already said, admiral bryd flew in the artic to fight nazis
This is ridiculous. Prove that there was any fighting during WWII in Antarctica.

"global warming" or climate change is not as blown up as people say it is. Look it up, it's overblown.

you are a faggot shill. This is actually Admiral Byrd on tv in the 50s. Just listen to what he has to say.

Are you fucking retarded
There are glorious animals like penguins, orcas, whales, leopard seals, etc surrounded by gorgeous ice age scenery
One day I really want to travel Antarctica

Summarize what he had to say. Why is this so difficult? I don't have time to watch an hour and ten minute youtube video which has phony written all over it. If there was anything worth learning from the video and you learned it, then summarize it.

It's all fucking moss you dumb fuck

tldr:

>Nazis develop UFO tech in later part of WWII (Die Glocke).
>UFO sightings dramatically increase at the end of WWII and in the years following the war (Roswell 1947).
>Remember when UFOs terrorized the skies over DC and fighter jets were scrambled?
>Nazis had plans for Antarctica (New Swabia)

Basically Nazis were exploring that area and when the war ended many top Nazis fled in UFO type craft and submarines to New Swabia and established a base there. Admiral Byrd's team left antarctica well before expected. Nazis fought them off.

Remember all those stories in the New Age community about "Plaedians, Nordic aliens, etc"? Much easier and more comforting to tell people that the kind aliens trying to help humanity advance are from light years away rather than revealing the truth that they are Nazis, which no one would have believed at the time.

I can't remember the specifics but iirc Byrd was flying somewhere near Antarctica during WW2 when he discovered an entrance into the earth, this is the setup for the hollow earth theory. He claimed he saw several mysterious things down there but I can't tell how much truth there is to this.

The video is only 11 minutes long. I've watched it before and can't remember exactly what he says. But basically he says the expedition is "military in nature" and details the aircraft carriers and other ships that went to antarctica.

Even if it has nothing to do with nazis or ufos it is still very interesting and an odd thing. Why send such a large military expedition to antarctica anyway?

I hear there is a lot of extra CO2 floating around. Sounds like a good opportunity for some lifeform that might aspirate it.

nigger i'm not arguing, i'm informing and hoping you have enough sense to watch a 10 min vid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Windmill
heres some american operations

youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A&t=3s
why do you think my vids are false, but your magazine is legit?

Its a temperate climate at the center with the ruins of a highly advanced human civilization that had contact with extra terrestrials, probably via advanced comm. tech rather than ufos

The USA feared a war with the USSR immediately following WW2. They surmised Russia would invade through the North Pole. Admiral Byrd led a very large training exercise to test the military on large scale operations in a polar environment.

Fact: Australia claims about 40% of the entire continent of Antarctica.

Fact: this claim is recognised by nuclear powers like the UK and France.

Fact: in the future, most people will be crammed in to a few tiny areas. The rest of the world will be owned solely by Australians. We will live on 20,000 acre estates as you lower people struggle to breathe in your 40sqm apartments.

oh come on dude. If that was true then why not just have exercises in Northern Alaska which is in the polar circle and much closer than the South pole. Far easier for US troops to travel to the north pole than the south.

>>Nazis develop UFO tech in later part of WWII (Die Glocke).
What does "unidentified flying object tech" mean? If they were developing technology, wouldn't they be able to identify it? I know that Germans were keen on blimps. That doesn't mean they were aliens on flying saucers.
>>UFO sightings dramatically increase at the end of WWII and in the years following the war (Roswell 1947).
Not admissible in court. Prove that "sightings" increased, what that means, and prove that this has any relation to Nazis.
>>Remember when UFOs terrorized the skies over DC and fighter jets were scrambled?
No, I don't, but I can imagine how it could get misinterpreted by people who don't understand what "UFO" means or how it's frequently used in aviation for anything that couldn't be identified immediately.
>>Nazis had plans for Antarctica (New Swabia)
I have no knowledge of that, but I'm fine accepting it as long as you aren't making claims that they actually established a base there.

>Basically Nazis were exploring that area and when the war ended many top Nazis fled in UFO type craft and submarines to New Swabia and established a base there. Admiral Byrd's team left antarctica well before expected. Nazis fought them off.
I'm skeptical. How can you prove any of this?

Why haven't hundreds of thousands to millions of geologists in the prior and following years ever found any empirical basis for this claim?

Sounds like bullshit.

I can watch a 20 minute fiction video if I watch Twilight Zone re-runs. Does the truth you claim is revealed in that video exist outside of the video, though? If so, prove it.

This is why we can't have interesting threads about Antarctica.

GO BACK TO /x/!

>>Fact: this claim is recognised by nuclear powers like the UK and France.
But not by America.

#REKT

Because that would obviously be seen by Russia and possibly aggravate them. But oh wait, no, the NAZI UFOs and secret arctic base in the hollow earth is the more probable explanation.

>human beings are more likely to believe something is true if they want it to be true

Never forget this.

Are you that faggot from the other thread?
Antarctic claims are illegal by international law you retard, and America enforces these laws, and they will continue enforcing it because Antarctica should not be tarnished by humans

you are stupid, the us military does a lot a stupid shit, remeber when they blew up nukes and had men drill in the radiation?

why the fuck aren't we making it a white nationalist Utopia then? Kekistan?

Just make it in Greenland.

HOW CAN I PROVE ANYTHING WHEN YOU DONT' TAKE ANYTHING AS EVIDENCE AND DISMISS EVERTHING AS (((COINCIDENCE)))
\I COULD READ YOUR SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN BUT DISSMISS THAT TOO CAUSE I CAN READ A BOOK

Eat shit you bitter faggot.

that is a quarry.

>staking their claims
To moss covered rocks?
I doubt it.

>Look it up, it's overblown.
It's potential disaster for most of the world but pretty comfy for the Canadians.
Look it up. Canadians and Russians particularly have a lot the gain at the expense of the rest of us.

You have now made a number of unsubstantiated claims. The next step is to substantiate them. You can't skip this step and expect to have anyone intelligent engage you in conversation.

>There are verdant forests right now underneath the ice in Antarctica.
Prove it.

>The Earth is hollow.
Prove it.

>Nazis made "UFOs" and fought part of WWII in Antarctica.
Prove it.

>flat Earth
Shut up, rounder.

There are valuable minerals under the rocks, such as oil.

.....and crickets.

He's getting timelines mixed up. Just weighing in with what I remember off hand. Germany did conduct exploration of Antarctica in 1938 i think, the leader of that expedition is claimed with saying he built an impenetrable bunker for the Fuhrer at the end of the world (new swabia)

It is rumored that many nazis escaped when the Reich fell, there was reported something like 20-30 missing submarines and tons of high ranking people. (speculation as far as I know because I don't delve deep into the details, I just like hearing the stories)

Anyways Admiral Richard E. Byrd lead Operation High Jump to Antarctica a few years after the war. This is what most people will refer to. He was also the first person to fly over both the north and south landmasses to explore them.

His diary and his cryptic message eluding to a landmass beyond on the ice (on whatever TV program that was) have fueled much of the conspiracy.

There is a Russian documentary which delves into the details of Operation High Jump and actually has quite a few detailed photographs and basically a complete run down. Being Russian I take it with a grain of salt but it would seem weird to release something like that so many years later as a means of propaganda. The long and short of it is, the operation was supposed to last much longer but something attacked the ships, people died and I think a ship was lost as well and others received significant damage so they retreated.

This is all just off had from memory, dig the archives or head to /x if you're really interested in more.

That's some retard shit right there.

yes the thumb is click bait

the vid is good though

NIgger i JUST gave you a first hand source about the first point, in any court or journal i'd have some consideration tossed my way at least
The second point was made though some nazi documents ment for submariners to access the passage to the hollow earth(pls someone post i don't have images) and a similar letter that talks about a group of officals who made it after the war, the letter was sent to a friend in SA,
i never brought up the third point, but seems interesting, i remember a his channel documentry where some guy claimed that the us was experimenting with ufo tech, wish i remember the name of that documentary but it was over Roswell or part of the ancient aliens series

playing some league m8ty, chill your pill

oh ok.
i am a huge faggot

>because Antarctica should not be tarnished by humans
Oh yes, better not step on some shrub or a two million year old snowflake.

If you really believe governments are spending millions upon millions of the military budget in Antarctica to "protect teh ummviruhmennt" you're a fucking idiot.

>someone said something once, that makes it true
Science doesn't work like that, kiddo.