GATE: Gifted And Talented Education

Last thread:
Old Threads:
→ →

Last Thread:

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

I just joined freenode #gateplebs - you're free to make something better...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll let my thread die out.

The fuck is this autistic blog shit?
How is this politics?

hmmm

I remember telling my teacher in '96 that typed media was going to completely supplant written communication, and it's stupid as shit to have to write a paper in cursive when you can type it at 6x the speed.

EDUCATION IS THE POLITICS OF TOMORROW, NIGGER.

This and closed book tests.

I remember in maybe 2000 telling my science teacher her black slip/skirt+teacher glasses would make it into the boyz2men hall of fame.

>man I should not be op right now. this is srsbznz

Is this, in any way, related to ap/pre ap bullshit? If so, any sources?

>What the fuck? I was an autist with very little friends but I had female friends a few times and this happened too. They were autistic too.

all of my female friends since birth have done a radical personality turn and get oddly obsessed with me in one way or another. EVERY ONE. it's kind of lonely/depressing, really. baby-childhood friend suddenly flipped at puberty, my bff from 6th grade through HS (even tho I moved a lot) one day got insanely jealous because I invited other people to hang out with me at my house without her and it was a long hard fall from there.

another of them tried to end my marriage so I would come live with her and her. the most recent got radically sexually jealous (she literally sobbed) of my time away from her despite her being straight and not even really that close of a friend.

beats the fuck out of me why this happens. I am the best friend you ever had until I have to literally block you out.
dude. srsly.
>Those fucks don't know the first thing about loyalty.
is psychotically loyal a thing for the GATE kids? I am loyal to a fucking fault.

Snack on this kids!

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk

Also loyal to a fault.

>is psychotically loyal a thing for the GATE kids? I am loyal to a fucking fault.

Yes.

We are loyal past self-sabotage.

What year(s) was this supposed to be active. I never heard of this when I was in school. Although I was in my school's program called enrichment. White but I have shitskin brown eyes, first born, occipital bun, /x/ interest, intuition, weird dreams, and make dank memes. Although I doubt I was in that, I remember everything we did in enrichment and have several friends that were in it with me. Although its creepy as fuck that the CIA has hundreds of Manchurian candidates walking around.

>I am the best friend you ever had until I have to literally block you out

My mom always said it was because I was a Taurus.

This.

Reposting this just in case

What silly shit is this? I tested above 96%, was in GATE, moved, put into other program named TAG (talented and gifted) and everything you're saying is as vague as a fucking horoscope.

For fun though, anyone else get ASMR, especially when they were little?

Anyone else? Is this another thing?

Yes, I can control my pulse, metabolism, etc.

I think we all can, we just have to learn how for ourselves. Circular breathing is usually the easiest way to set it into motion for me.

>Blue eyes, Occipital Bun, windows were covered, Heavy early twenties drug period, Early speech therapy, First born sons

First time in the thread and i can confirm that i was in Gate and all this checks out. This is odd enough to garner my attention. I think ill read on. In b4 degenerate(26 and my drug period just ended a few months ago).
Shadilay

TAG was the thing I was in.

I dont think gate was ever an Iowa thing.

Jesus. I evinced 14 of 17.
I remember being tested and admitted. I recall the room, and little else.

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
nope, i'm chinese and many of my other g8 m8's were as well. i even remember one mexican kid. (to be fair we grew up in arcadia, which has a lot of asians)
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
i've never checked
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
born in the early morning, but my mother has never said anything else unusual about it.
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
not really
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
i can recall at least two memories of being at GATe, and pretty sure this is just a result of the early age. how many memories do you guys have of your other elementary school days?
>- windows were covered
don't recall
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
no

>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
very
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
not at all. i had stoner roomates when i was 18 and it turned me off from drug culture completely.
>- Forehead scares
yes
>- Early speech therapy
no
>- First born sons
second born son
>- Migraines
no
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
no, forever alone :(
>- Meme Magic
i have poor LUCK stat
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
rarely
>- Above average intuition
who knows

guys, i think these are just habits/symptoms of people who are introverted, and as a result, more sensitive, curious, and paranoid. what myers briggs do you identify as? INFP/J here. checkmate gatethiests

Again, the goal wasn't to sabotage us. It just had the effect of causing some of us to melt down or rebel really, really hard. If they had wanted us to become dysfunctional there were easier and more cost effective ways to do it.

Proof, faggots... put em up, because I guarantee 90% of you faggots just wish you were in this growing up.

Anyone care to list blood type if you know it?
Also the art girl ( mine was a sr in high school, we created an entire class called lirterary magazine w her passion mixed with my intelligence) does she always die, vanish or move away unexpectedly only to return later? Has ANY FUVKING ONE OF US kept our true love over a year??? Please report.

>tfw everyone of your high and middle school friends were gate kids but you weren't because your primary school didn't offer it

did I dodge a bullet?

>We are loyal past self-sabotage.
My brother and I share this trait. Both the worst and best thing about us. At the same damn time.

Introversion? I am DEEPLY introverted (with incredibly good social skills, not shy or anxious about social interactions) and need a nap after being in a crowd over 6 people for more than a few hours.

Is the uncanny ability to "check the news" right as happenings occur a thing? I literally flipped on the TV 2 min before 9/11 started--as in 2 min before the first flight took off. I was walking past my TV naked, on my way to a shower, when the broadcast changed to just after the first plane hit. Even happened today. I was playing OW and stopped mid game to check and while I was looking around the first news popped up about the concert shooting. This kind of shit is when I actually FEEL crazy.

Oh and every gate kid I knew had a wickedly sharp sense of humor. Never a practical joker, but always "sharp tongued" kinda kid. I was known for being "too brutally honest" forever but I am not autistic or socially awkward at all.

my husband told me these threads were a thing but I hadn't stumbled on to one directly until today. I am surprised I'm even commenting on it at all. wtf is that about?

We're drawn together, whether we like it or not.

why'd i throw a tantrum before going to these in 2nd grade
i can't remember at all other than dreading it

I believe this. We can spot each other or other gate mannerisms immediately but dont trust much in general so to get close enough to admit we are gate mskes normies think we're bragging and other gaters dont stay around long enough to verify each other...

The 'flipping on the news' is indicative of premonition and intuition.

The MGM Program (Mentally Gifted Minds or Minors) became California's GATE program in 1980.

It is pretty sinister, even in its own documents.

files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf

Shitty part for me is, almost all of it is a haze.

I have a couple memories that get triggered from conversations about it.

Which is why I'm locked on these threads smashing f5.

My bf is also gate. So yeah we are drawn together.

Brown eyes
None present
None that I'm aware of
I was told that I had nearly drowned when I was about 4, though I don't remember the incedent.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
True. Though it was over 20 years ago for me.
>- windows were covered
Hard to remember, but I want to say that they were always closed. (Wooden louvers)
No.

Yes.
Yes.
>- Forehead scars
No.
>- Early speech therapy
No.
>- First born sons
No.
>- Migraines
No.
No.
>- Meme Magic
Yes.
Yes, very much.
Yes, very much. A good example is in an English class my professor brought a metal container full of something. It was an exercise to help us better describe objects. I touched it and told her there were white beans inside. They were chickpeas. There are many other instances.

>files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf
fucking finally someone posts something besides narcissistic horse shit thx user

not even memeing right now but this is creepy as fuck, who are you people?

everything there describes my experience, minus the israeli art student girlfriend

Anybody reach out to their female peers about GATE? I feel like the xx version of things might be interesting to track similarities as well. Only one I'm in contact with just finished medschool, speaks two or three languages, tall, redhead, liberal.

They are actually. The Prussian education system kept the plebs in their place based on Darwin's principle's. That's his principles, where 95% of the population are subhuman dead ends, not Bill Nye the Science Goy's Darwinism. Are people like you aware of this? Do you care, or are you low functioning emotionally abusive sadists like i assume you to be? Your pic is the embodiment of the animal eye'd serf glaring at a world they don't understand. Grades are weighted based on teacher preference.

Wasn't that way at all for me. I got to leave school and go to vrt clinics to play with animals, special access to the zoo, pet and fed some wxotoc animals, all seemingly to steer me towards a science/medical path. We even hung out in research labs and hospitals. Not to be fucked with, but you motivate is to pursue such paths. We also got to go to NASA and hang out with astronauts.

Whatever the fuck you schizophrenics are smoking, you need to up your dose of meds. You sound like a bunch of narcissists, larping about being "smart".

>misreads unironic post
I forgive you bro.

Nobody in this thread is bragging about intelligence as the main stay. We are more concerned by the patterns and the lack of solid memories surrounding it.

I did all kinds of things that were out of wack for a kid my age (11-12). I knew 4 programming languages proficiently (which was bizarre enough pre-2000), I remember a shitload of cryptography and game theory books. I never lost a chess game the same way twice, I stopped playing because I got bored of it.

Also had a heaping helping of these guys in the pic.

Pretty sure this is some kind of goverment pedo sex slave program. All of you were raped as childrem and replaced the memories with fake school stuff

>tfw I was in gifted and talented for a single year of 5th grade
>tfw I have blue eyes, had early speech therapy, weekly migraines, forehead scars, above average intuition, occidental bun, and interest in /x/ shit since forever
>tfw the class was held in a windowless room with the door window covered in a normally unused classroom
>tfw come to think of it I don't remember much of my time there other than a single class project I did about the atomic composition of black holes near the end of my only year in the program

I really really hope this is some fucking cold reading RP shit...

it's a government sponsored program designed, according to them, to find and elevate smart kids. how is it not?
me too but I have insanely good penmanship, write notes entirely in cursive, and faster than most people type. hell, faster than I type and I type fucking fast.
#EndFedEd!
Funny enough: AP courses gave me migraines and the teachers _always_ sucked. I got SUPER angry at exactly this bullshit one day so I went to the dean of the HS I was at and said I was dropping out. He said "why not CHSPE?" and I said WTF is that? and that's how I graduated HS at 15.
I'm from CA so:
>In 1961, the California Legislature established the Mentally Gifted Minor (MGM) program for students scoring in the 98th percentile or above on standardized intellectual ability tests. By 1980, 454 school districts and 160,000 students were participating in the program. Assembly Bill (AB) 1040, enacted in 1980, established the Gifted and Talented Education (GATE) program allowing districts to set their own criteria for entrance and expanded service beyond the intellectually gifted to students who were gifted and talented in areas such as specific academic ability, leadership, visual and performing arts, and creativity.
sure. but I have wicked bad tinnitus and use white noise and shit every day. it's just a fad of that shit, really. frission is rooted in the human startle/prey response. lots of humans feel/get it.
german gyms (and all levels of child rearing propaganda from the era) of the late 1800s are a scary time if you're bored.
lol I remember all of the animal empathy classes, first aid, etc. but do you remember any of the mime lessons? the art stuff? the shitload of computer and NASA stuff? crypto stuff? because we all got it and some shit people just blank out.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Blue gray
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Small lump on the back of my head? Big deal.
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Heart Murmur. Doc said it benign.
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Car crash, ND's, and a weird /x/ teir moment with a grenade
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague
I recall GAT did not meet at my first school in the country. in the city, GAT met a little more frequently but had diversirty niggers in it and was dropped by middle school.
>windows were covered
In the GAT class or in user's bedroom? I keep my privacy curtains down unless I need sunlight to wake me up.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Nope

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes. I hunt cryptids and was a huge creepypasta consumer in 2011-2014.
>Heavy early twenties drug period
Nope. Never touched a drug. I ma good white boy.
>Forehead scares
Scare? Scar? Scares? What the fuck, you malt liquor swilling porch monkey, is a forehead scare?
>Early speech therapy
I remember a speech therapost tryna get my R sounds good. I remember he would often yank me from class. This was often in 1st - 4th grade, less often after changing schools.
>First born sons
I am.
>Migraines
Only from dehydration or illness as normal.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
My only GF cheated on me twice, I gave my heart to her for seven years. She may be a shitcunt but she wasnt a kike.
>Meme Magic
What do you mean by this? I memed about trump verbially. Never made a meme photo or copypasta in my life. Wrote a portion of some /k/ lit tho
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
I have a series of dreams reccuring locations. Not premonitions, that I know of.
>Above average intuition
I feel for my ExGF despite she cheating on me. Does that sound like intuition?

>me too but I have insanely good penmanship, write notes entirely in cursive, and faster than most people type. hell, faster than I type and I type fucking fast.

probably because you didn't tell your teacher she was a dumb bitch who couldn't see the future.

but even for me, it's the script I use when I pick up a pen.

Anyone else have a lot of hearing tests during the GATE years? Like, more than their peers? I used to get them 2 times a month.

Usually all I do in pol is shitpost, but this thread has me intrigued due to the similarities we seem to share. Let's talk a bit.

I was a GATE kid also, and had some pretty bizarre experiences. I don't recall what went on in the classroom, but have perfect memory of our trips outside of it.

Did you ever go on group trips without parents along, but only adult counselors from the program? We had a few of those, always to really remote locations where it was only us. I mean it was cool, kind of like summer camp, but we also did 'brain training' workshops and 'mindfulness' seminars in between outdoors stuff and hiking.

Like a bunch of 10-14 year olds meditating and focusing on mental imaging. What I would later learn was called 'mentalism' was being taught to children in my GATE program. They taught us different ways to do common math, memory tricks for memorization, CBT to control our impulses since many of us had "ADD" or "autism".

Everyone from that program grew up to be very successful, or very dead. 4 kids from that program have died since then, and those were only the ones that kept in touch. We had unanimously decided that it was suspicious, but couldn't really do anything about it since it was 'conspiracy' territory.

I don't want to sound like a total /x/ faggot, but I have a very powerful intuition and regularly see premonitions that are extremely helpful in my line of work. To the point where it creeped out my coworkers if I noticeably prepare for what I know is about to happen. I never really thought to link this ability to GATE or my early (also bizarre) private school education.

Now I'm curious. We need a different place to discuss this, since it's not Sup Forums.

please elaborate

>Everyone from that program grew up to be very successful, or very dead.

Yeah, I had a lot of friends die.

It's a function of meditation, I don't really know how to describe it. You're aware of it, and are simultaneously able to manipulate it.

good vidyas, user

>files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED060585.pdf

>sinister

?

I read through this, and it seemed very pragmatic. I didn't detect any overtly sinister tones or suspicious wording.

Can you explain what you mean?

- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Y )
Y
Y
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
N
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I remember distinctly playing some games and my friend who had bloody noses all the time getting them and I'd go to the nurse with him. Once we made an "old" paper map or something with coffee. I have pretty crap memory too.
- windows were covered
Maybe? don't remember I couldn't tell you if any other classes I had did or not for the most part either
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

uh no

- Interest in /x/ phenomena
nope
- Heavy early twenties drug period
no alcohol no drugs for me
- Forehead scares
no
- Early speech therapy
till 4th grade, is that early?
- First born sons
nope
- Migraines
nope
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
nope
- Meme Magic
stupid reddit meme
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
no barely remember them
- Above average intuition
what does this mean, how is this tested? Hardly seems like an objective measure of any sort

Seems like a bunch of slightly higher IQ people who are bored but good at pattern recognition seeing patterns when there really aren't any.

You'd probably find these among all people on Sup Forums
I assume this is early childhood stuff

yeah I agree totally just nonsense

Also you can tell this is a stupid reddit meme because the OP used - instead of >

> Went to a TAG (Talented And Gifted) program
> In south of US
> had to pass IQ test to get in
> Class was always at least 95% white
> School was 50% black
> Blacks noticed we were a segregated class but didn't know who we were because TAG and general ed never mixed
> everyone in our program was at least a year ahead of general ed classes in math

TAG/GATE was subtly disguised segregation. If you were in it, you benefitted from the kind of education your parents or grandparents received. We learned grammar, penmanship, and math in addition to oceanography, foreign languages, and physics in grades where regular classes were busy dealing with discipline issues.

Race was at the bottom of TAG/GATE, though. Merit-based enrollment was the subtle redpill that our parents used to get us segregated from the blacks. That's pretty much the only secret to TAG/GATE. Mainstreaming, the current trend in education, is the direct opposite: it teaches that the best and worst should be mixed in one classroom so that they can "teach each other."

same i found it very disappointing i think digits confirm that theres nothing to see here its just adults trying to be good to kids

I think they structured the program to your test results, individually as best they could. You must have scored higher in arts. I was strongest in math and social sciences.

The only thing I thought were bullshit was the psychologist once a week that seemed manipulative and rude. That and I was social and popular growing up, so the cooperation exercises were weird also.

I also heavily resented my coursework being way more difficult than my peers. I was pissed when I realized I tested myself into a harder curriculum.

>didn't pass the test for gifted program
>stuck with normie intellect

did you freaks get superpowers before or after this shit? never heard of this until tonight, it's interesting. maybe i should count my dumb ass lucky

Thank you user.

I don't really care if they were trying to help or harm us at this point, I've certainly thought of both outcomes. I'd just like to know the truth of it.

Can't move forward unless it's from an honest base, user. Eventually it'll give out, otherwise.

If you were in GATE then you aren't a retard, and you can be realistic and objective.

So, realistically speaking, do any of you actually believe that there is some spooky shit going on here?

Is it more likely that smart but problematic kids share traits, than not?

Is fascination with different mental states through drug use, or "magic" really linked to participation in the program, or is it a product of an under-utilized intellect?

Is loyalty a product of early participation in a special group, or an inherent quality?

Many of us would gladly trade with you in a heartbeat.
Ignorance truly is bliss.
We realize to most of the rest of you, we're "incredibly smart", but part of having an iq above a certain range is realizing you may be smarter than 98% of the rest but you'll never be as smart as Einstein or Darwin or the like and it bothers us.

You can be happy in your stupidity and revel about mindless things like sports and reality tv and be happy. We can't. Enjoy it.

Also I had to force myself out of the "art girl" thing... but my wife is Asian and went through her country's version of the GATE program. Guess I couldn't break the conditioning all the way.

Holy shit, I only now am remembering this letter and being proud of 3 consecutive years of 98th percentile scores on test standardized tests

Was in gate. Almost all checks out except for migraines, Israeli art girlfriend, drug use. Everything else is a yes. For the record, the eyes are hazel.

Yeah, my parents saved mine. I think it was their Trump card when parents went on about how their child is "sooo smart". Truth be told, I didn't do well in school because I never did the assignments. It was busy work and stupid. Teachers were always surprised to find out I was in GATE. Those that tried and tried, the teachers pets that had perfect homework and completed Xerox copy, full in the blank, busy work never tested well because they were dumb, despite having great grades because they were fantastic at doing what amounts to a giant waste of time.

My Achilles heel is follow through.

Spooky? No. We did do the meditation stuff that someone else mentioned once or twice, but it seemed very much about relaxation.

We had some very, very redpilled readings too, about how Communists wanted to take over the country, take away our parents for "reeducation," take away our guns, and convince us to cut up our flag to share amongst ourselves.

In the end, though, it honestly seems to have been about race. Like I mentioned earlier, I grew up in the south, and white people in generations before us figured out many subtle ways to segregate themselves and their children from blacks. In my hometown, a community college was built on black-owned land to drive them out of what was otherwise a white area; bus routes were deliberately inefficient to keep the blacks in their zones; TAG/GATE programs provided a shelter for white students to learn traditionally even in a half-or-more black school. Everything you hear about redlining, highway routing to make borders between neighborhoods, and the like: that's all true. GATE was just part of that system of setting up borders to separate the whites from the blacks.

I don't regret an instant of it. I got a damned good education in a public school (which still pays teachers better than private school and has more resources for student activities). If I ever get lucky to marry and start a family, which so far hasn't happened, I would want that kind of program for my kids.

>I'm intelligent but lazy
the best of memes.
If you were smart you wouldn't be wasting your talents.

So I was reading the first thread, then got bored halfway through when all of the stories posted were more or less the same. Looking through this current thread, that doesn't seem to have hanged. How is this still going on?

>blue eyes
>born with cord around neck
>had stutter
>etc, etc,

>was in gifted program in a couple of states
>got invited to DC for some government "summercamp" shit
>asshole step-dad wouldn't let me go because of cost
>i spent summer read "Behold a Pale Horse"
>was early 90s and in grade school...

Was part of several GATE programs throughout my life. Did HAS/College concurrent programs. I found this interesting enough to warrant posting about despite this being both Sup Forums and a possible circlejerk.

If it helps, I am also slightly dyslexic and possibly ADD.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Light brown. MAYBE dark hazel in certain light, but it's a stretch.
Small bump? Yes.
Cesearian section count?
> Near Death Experiences
No.
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
No. In elememtary, I had a bullying teacher and spent a great deal of time in a fantasy world.
> windows were covered
???
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Not as far as I know.

> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Sort of. I have a sneaking suspicion that the world is full of synchronicity, we have a very narrow purchase on the full extent of reality, etc. I cannot test the feeling.
>Heavy early twenties drug period
In my early twenties. Hasn't happened. I take weed tinctures some times but also like my sobriety.
> Forehead scares
No, but my mom did, and I was concussed several times while young. I don't know how common this is.
> Early speech therapy
No. I did have some early physical and vision therapy.
> First born sons
Yes, but I don't think there's a mundane explanation: first born kids get better parental resources.
> Migraines
Rarely. More often flashing lights.
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Never had a gf.
> Meme Magic
I wrote a ~200k memey fanfic with a mate in HS and it has bizarrely predicted certain events.
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Holy shit, yes. I often forget them until they happen days later. I can't say for sure that I dreamt the things, but this is how I experience it.
> Above average intuition
I think so, but no anecdotes come to mind. I have certainly been wrong.

Rolled gifted in first grade, doing analytical chem for EPA now.

Hazel

Oh, it's a big one

Normal birth, nothing special

Did drown once trying to hold my breath in a pool when I was a kid

I had personal lessons with various teachers and even the vice principal for some reason for math, until more kids got in & there could be a class. I don't really remember those earlier lessons.

>- windows were covered
Only for those 2-3 years of math with the vice principal. I remember his office was like 3 times smaller than the head principal's, windows always shut even though he would have had a nice view.

Not really. This guy in a van tried to get me to jump in and help him "find his pet bird that flew away" when I was a kid, but I dodged that Fritzl.

Yes, but only wholly fleshed-out and highly detailed accounts/theories.

Everything under the sun, from mescaline to 25-I. Silk Road was fun while it lasted.

>- Forehead scares
I have a medium/large ovoid scar right in the middle of my forehead.

>- Early speech therapy
If you count shyness as a speech impediment, sure.

>- First born sons
Not yet.

>- Migraines
No.

Nope.

In a way. My dreams happen once every two weeks or so, but they always last for weeks and months, sometimes years. I've learned life lessons in dreams that come in handy in real life.

Inertia. People want to keep it going but conversation has smoldered.

I'm a micro/molecular biologist, working at an institution that has the capital of a small countries GDP. I flourished in college because there was no busy work, mostly 2 exams and a final.

High school is about learning how to adjust socially to adulthood. The busy work is for great HR and secretary training. Congrats to you.

Many people have the same or similar stories. Get it together, fake Texas.

Been there, I was so mad they wouldn't just make classes judged on tests/finals/etc.

That's what actually matters, not the stupid in between shit, the knowledge itself.

Odd, a few of these apply to me.
>Blue/green hazel eyes
>born weeks early
>near death experience (dehydration)
>interest in /x/ phenomena
>heavy early twenties drug period
>first born son
>meme magic
>premonitions, prophetic dreams
>above average intuition

What does this mean? Are we the Crystal Children?

I can't wait for the conspiracy theories about conditioning programs targeting intellectually precocious youth through GATE programs.

you mean like the bourne books?

Did anyone get invited to the special DC sessions?

Something like that meets MK-ULTRA and Polybius lore.

Dangerous reply.

I don't even remember why I was supposed to be there, but I was in DC when I was like 13 or 14.

Went to some international things, but I think the DC trips were either before I joined or something my parents weren't down with.

My mother was a GATE teacher for a decade. She is an idiot. I used to help her score the entry tests--they were based on absurd scoring--ex: in a series of three boxes does the student draw three completely different subjects or repeat the same subject (the former is proof of higher intelligence). The teachers are unaware that they're unleashing low level MK Ultra (at least as far as I could tell from the dozens of her peers from different schools I met). If anything the GATE system was an experimental operation to track above average intelligence and emotional/developmental problems. It had 'units' inolving things like world creation, simple machines, tangrams, and other typical IQ testing standards disguised as play. It was useful for gathering data and tracking exceptional students. Weird classrooms were used because public schools are stingy and would not fund stationary rooms for the traveling teachers. // tl;dr: I do believe it was a passive transmission of some MKUltra and psy techniques. All male former members of it I know are trans, alcoholic, criminal, or withdrawn. The females are better off. The overly high expectations of GATE crashing into the mediocrity of real adult life may have something to do with the burnout.

Did anyone have these weird word puzzles in their classes?

I was in gifted and talented, I have red hair but do have the skull bump. I was taken out/kicked out when I got older if I recall for being too shy and anti social with the other students, yet I got sent to all this weird camp shit as a child, I only went to a few of them.

Yeah, those shits just make me think of marketing and logo design.

>Bun
>Hazel
>Multiple NDE
>Constant deja vu
>Above average intuition
>Was offered GATE but didn't accept. I think. I don't remember ever going.
>Prophetic dreams maybe?
>Born two weeks early, cesarian (was turned wrong in the womb) and jaundiced, spent a while in ICU
>Started speaking very early
>Favorite /x/ topics include: Astrology, numerology, gematria, cryptids, the paranormal, and aliens
>Alcohol+nicotine constantly, smoke at least a pack of unfiltered or hand-rolled a day, started at 18
>Firstborn
>Praise Kek
>Art student girlfriend, doubt she was jewish though
>Not sure what forehead scares are

Sup Forums please I'm out of booze, don't spook me today.

My honor is loyalty.
What the fuck. Is this some kind of CIA spook shit?

These are one of the few threads I'm not larping much in, because talking makes me remember for myself.

If it leads to increased targeting, I guess it does. I'd like to know who I am.

>hey guys! I wasn't in GATE but look how quirky I am!! Also I do a lot of drugs!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black eyes
>Red hair
>was a blue baby, had many near death experiences
>remember some vague testing and shit
>Above average intuition
>I got removed or my parents took me out of GATE because I was not developing good social skills?
>My dreams are all hyper realistic and usually help me throughout the day because of how accurate they can be.
>Something happened to me as a child which made me not talk for the first 4 years of my life.
>huge into paranormal and the mythos of religion, mostly the hierarchy of heaven and the possibility that Satan needs to be forgiven
>I smoke marijuana regularly, anything to numb my brain
>Firstborn for my father, I am the only son though because my mom had miscarriage after me
>
>Parents really wanted me to have a jewish girlfriend
>I have a one smaller forehead scar, but oddly I have a bump on the top of my forhead, which is a part of my skull.

Be Me
> be GATE
Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
windows were covered

>- Forehead scares
>- Migraines
>- Meme Magic

>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
You were describing me to a T until this line.

I'm not larping either. This is unsettling, because I'm like this too. Loyalty is one of the things I prize highest. I'd take a bullet for any of my friends or family in a heartbeat.