Stop blaming Muslims

Stop blaming Muslims.

>Muslim

>poses for photos like this.
>does nothing to combat terrorism or denounce whatever supposed sect of islam the "real" terrorists follow.

Nice pic though, Abdul, really not Haram of you.

A

someone get this radio out of here

So its our fault then? Stop being deluded and start putting facts first instead of feelings and muh tolerance you fag.

>9/11

Haha it's almost like an entire race of people shouldnt be held responsible for past atrocities amirite fellow whites? Fuck these hypocrite minority cunts.

I'll blame whose responsibel

I blame all abrahamic religions!

I will when it stops being their fault

>stop blaming people for the things they do!
>can't you see that they're BROWN? That means they dindu nuffin!

Who then?

>terrorists

Who are they?

>Muslims

So Muslims

Or else what, you'll commit another terrorist attack?

That's as retarded as not blaming Islam.

FUCKING

LEAF

Honestly, I don't blame the Muslims for this one. It's easy to talk some random Muslim into snackbarring at a moment's notice. But shlomo shekelgoldbergsilverstein waited until now to trigger one, just to distract from the 400 pound hacker of legend spilling the beans on Seth Rich

All of them.
It's the same god, is it not?
All three teach the old testament.

Stopping killing us after we let you into our nations top help you.

Someone needs to study religion before they open their disgusting mouth.

Except it was a mudslime

Really? Please tell me how it's not the same god.

fuck off, shill.

Also, tell me why they all teach parts of the old testament.

Why do they have the same holy sites?

R A R E

no, i keep blaming these animals

How many attacks non abrahamic religions have done again?

he's missing the "homophobic" "mysoginist""sex offender" "paedophile" labels and such

woa..................................never..thought about like that..before...............................................

>Stop blaming Muslims.
Fuck off to the Middle east you ultrafaggot.

Rule 18.
Oh, and newfags can fuck off if you don't get it.

>A

The only good mudshit is a dead mudshit

Everytime they commit an atrocity they claim victimhood. I'm sick of it.

Fuck Mudslimes

What's up with the canadien flags posting stuff like this. Always canada. Can someone explain?

them go ahead and paste a
"stop jihad" "we will not change america laws" too.

I'll stop blaming muslims for bombs, whern muslims stop bombing shit, Achmed.

An anonymous source close to trump is leaking that it is really Putin behind the Islamic attacks.

Sorry. we're cucked. Please save us.

Stop being guilty.

I forgot what the video was titled but there was this Muslim chick at some town hall meeting or something in Bongistan and asked the panel about the actions of the minority tainting the peaceful majority and one of the panel members said something along the lines of
>If the peaceful majority were so fond of peace they'd resist the tyranny of the minority but since they haven't they might as well be all for it.
I mean it's pretty solid reasoning.

Also
>Stop blaming Muslims.
I will when it stops being fucking Muslims all day, every day, all the fucking time. I don't give a shit what "right wing terrorists" have done considering the death count is either jack and shit (usually an abortion doctor getting killed) or some religious nut bombing a clinic (usually when nobody is there). Honestly I consider myself a liberal and try to be as tolerant and understanding but when I'm dealing with a religion that would see me killed for being gay, non-Muslim, with Jewish ancestry and bombs various countries for what amounts to shits and giggles it makes it MIGHTY FUCKING HARD to get salty when Trump just unilaterally bans some of the more notable countries from entry.

ALSO

If a group can be "home grown" in such massive fucking numbers there's obviously something wrong genetically or even the most peaceful version of the ideology is fucked beyond reason and mighty susceptible to this kind of shit.

>Stop blaming Muslims.

No possible link

>Islam puts stupid cunts back in their place

Wtf I love Islam now

A Muslim in South Australia has just been arrested and charged with terror offences.
Yes I will blame muslims.

>puts stupid cunts back in their place

>pedophiles

KYS faggot, its what a muslim would do

Jokes on you, I'm already a muslim. :^)

I am cheering for the end of western civilization. We grow in number every day. You shrink in numbers, and you have traitors amongst yourselves, letting us in by the millions.

You cumskins will fear our wrath. We come by the millions. Allah guides us to victory. Keep calling us "shitskins" and "mudslims", we know victory is at hand, thanks to your own culture and guilt.

IP ban Canada the bait threads are getting out of hand really. Not even funny anymore just silencing actual discussion and dropping board quality.

Bring it on goat fucker, we know how to deal with your kind.

Fucking kek

Your guns won't save you when the next Democrat president is elected in 2020, thanks to the swell in the new blue wave. You retards voting in the orange monkey has energized the leftists, who will do everything they can to kick out Drumpf.

And once Democrats are in power, they will reverse EVERYTHING drumpf has done, and even more. They will ban assault guns, they will open the borders, they will let in all the "refugees" (my brothers in arms) into your lands. We will outbreed you with our blessed children. We will vote your local leaders out.

And once you try to start your so-called "race war", we'll recruit all your african niggers to fight for us and Allah, since they hate you whites just as much as we do. With no guns, and no people left, you will lose. Then America will belong to us, Mohammad (PBUH), and to Allah.

You """conservatives""" are so weak that you can't kill your own race traitors, even when it's obvious you have to. I openly LAUGH at you every day. We WILL win. It's a matter of when, not if.

Tell them to stop blowing shit up

>Islam: 273
>White Supremacy: 1
Guess which one is more widely accepted.

Forgot the most important: shitskin

>With no guns

Stopped reading there.

(((You))) goat fuckers really are stupid.

>mfw your kind are dying in droves from the IED's planted by American patriots

You think Afghanistan is a fuck fest, try taking guns away from rural America, you will be getting ass fucked by your 72 virgin muslim men
faster than you can say Aloha Snackbar through your exploding asshole.

Has it been confirmed a muslim terror attack yet? pls respond

They don't have to take away your guns, or even ban them.
>taxes, regulations, redtape, etc
Within two generations the gun culture will be dead due to rich people being the only ones able to get into it. It worked in England.

Stop blowing people up in the name of your (((((((((((((((((((peaceful)))))))))))))))))))) religion.

This right here. Either way, you'll have no guns left and no people left to fight for you. You will let the liberals over run you with government bureaucracy and demographic shifts, without putting up a fight, while you still have time with your precious guns.

Keep insulting islam, keep calling us shitskins, keep naming us goatfuckers. You know it won't stop the inevitable death to all whites. :)

Dude, really?

At this point we don't need a confirmation, every single human being on the face the earth goes "Oh, probably a muslim." Not because we hate muslims, but because it is statistically likely to have been a muslim.

I also think it's a muslim but I need confirmation before I go laugh at some people

Stop blowing things up and raping kids first.

stop blowing shit up. muzzie scum.

But muslims are shit

STALE MEME
>Don't hold people accountable for their actions because that hurts their feelings

>Stop blaming Muslims
Fuck off ackmed

Fuck these pieces of human filth. The Muslim "faith" and all worshippers of that disgusting pedophile should be wiped off the face of the earth

A FUCKING LEAF

Even the Muslims here blame other Muslims. Get fucked

Stop killing Christians.

someone do a photo like this of a white dude and post

>cis
>white
>racist
>misogynist
>supremacist

etc all over his face.

This. Absolutely this. Don't stop until Islam is just a page in the history books.

You could have assimilated and gone unnoticed.

But you kill our kids on a daily basis. You are not welcome.

>BAM!

#notallmuzzies

Are you posting from a hospital?

I was going to ask you to elaborate on your low IQ point but you are unfortunately posting under a retarded flag that speaks volumes about your thought process.

No.

Stop blowing up yourselves.

It's their fucking fault, their people bomb and terrorize people of other cultures because they believe they are not deserving of the world around them. If not for that, muslims wouldn't be the scapegoat so often, its not racism or segregation, they are a national threat.

He has the hospital flag so he must be.

LEAF

>implying Christians don't follow the New Testament

Wut?