Wtf?

So it's illegal in burgerstopia to panhandle without being homeless? What kind of logic is that? The action is the same. How can it be illegal for this girl to do it and legal for hobos to do it? That makes no goddamn sense you stupid fucking americans.

richmond area-fag and copfag... its a cheesy arrest but we have a charger here called "obtaining money through false pretenses" its pretty much like guys getting arrested for fucking girls by saying they're millionaires or some shit.

its more like defrauding people with a fake charity. if you go door to door asking for donations to an orphanage and pocket the money you are committing a crime.

man I would call the fucking cops every day under that law. Like if the mcdonalds food didn't look like it does in the picture that's some fucking false pretences there we gotta put all those fucking fast food fucks in jail this is completely unacceptable

Posted a fuckin screencap of an average reddit post on Sup Forums for the purpose of discussion. Jesus christ OP the same people here are the people in that reddit thread, just open the comments and ask there.

yeah like I said its a very cheesy "open for interpretation" law. sadly in the time of internet outrage my job gets dominated by an angry public.

Fuck

and the funny thing is that would be a civil issue here. meanwhile people who beg and are'nt actually homeless end up like her

I'm not allowed on reddit anymore. I don't fit in there. It's like friends people and seinfeld people. Some people watch friends and others watch seinfeld.

GO BACK

FUCKNIG REDDITORS

Panhandlers should be shot

It's illegal for anyone to do it, but the homeless can't pay fines and just stink up the jail cells they occupy, and since bums don't have anywhere else they'd care to be, the cops usually just leave them alone or tell them to move on.

It's when mentally-fit people panhandle that they get ticketed/arrested for it.

>How can it be illegal for this girl to do it and legal for hobos to do it?

Canadians are fucking retarded. Go suck a dog dick you fucking leaf.

Panhandling is illegal

It's almost like you are aware that this is being posted on reddit somehow... maybe you are from reddit?
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

It's illegal to panhandle period. Many places have lesser or greater punishments seeing as we're more than just one collective super state which foreigners can't seem to grasp. Personally I can understand someone having to panhandle to maintain a certain quality of life even though they live in a home. Then again maybe she just wanted booze and cigarettes.

>It's like friends people and seinfeld people. Some people watch friends and others watch seinfeld.
I hope to god this post is bait and you aren't actually using this as some sort of analogy

It is called fraud to advertise yourself as homeless and profit off of it. A classically trained actor in my city got arrested for pretending to be retarded while panhandling for multiple years without being caught.

and smart people watch neither

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! I saw a video of this women being confronted outside A Mickey D's by two men. You telling me the cops were called AND they arrested her???? Holy shit, PRAISE KEK!!!

>Personally I can understand someone having to panhandle to maintain a certain quality of life even though they live in a home.
Get a fucking job, Tyrone

It's directly in the screencap.

If you're fairly decent at something and go at the right time you can make a boatload of money panhandling. Me and my friend went downtown on a Friday night and played guitar for 4 hours and made almost $300 from drunk 30-40 year olds. Do that once a week and you've got over 1k a month tax free. The government doesn't want people doing that.

No it isn't. You can get a panhandler's license in any city.

Panhandling is a crime in itself in a lot of places, and yes scamming people is fraud which is a crime.

it is not allowed where i live but they only arrest people as a last resort

>its pretty much like guys getting arrested for fucking girls by saying they're millionaires or some shit.

But it's okay for women to fuck guys saying they're not with them for their resources?

street music=/=panhandling

you were providing an enjoyable (maybe) atmosphere to the people giving you money. panhandlers sit around with sad signs and some even go as far as harassing those who dont give them money.

Looks like Reddit cares more about Trump than the explosion

>guys getting arrested for fucking girls by saying they're millionaires or some shit.

this is real?

thats called busking and its not illegal unless you are trespassing

Panhandling is perfectly legal with a license.

panhandling is technically a crime but typically goes unenforced
taking peoples' money under false pretenses is a scam, and they do enforce that.

its fraud you fucking clown. the same reason you arent allowed to go around collecting money for guide dogs and putting it in your pocket. IP RANGE BAN CANADA NOW

She was arrested for throwing glass bottles at people with a sign that said she wasn't homeless.

And the homeless who do beg are out the money her yuppie ass is taking in to go buy Starbucks.

>obtaining pussy through false pretenses

>panhandling is technically a crime
No, it's really not.

panhandle is illegal
period
it just doesn't make sense to waste
money/effort arresting someone
with nothing to lose

It's called logic, leaf
smuganimegirl.jpg

Look at the OP post screencap you fucking nigger

Fucking go to hell fucking cunt

That's why there's discretion. Don't be such a faggot.

Some people are genuinely disabled billy bob

upboated

No.

She probably didn't have her panhandlers license

FUCK OFF LEAF! We even had a thread about the bitch this morning before the arrest.
>Stopping people on their way to work screaming she is homeless and needs money.
>Cussing people who drive by, even trying to reach into their car.
>Parking in the McDonalds parking lot in a rather well to do car.
>Runs to the employee's screaming MUH PATRIARCHY HAVE THEM ARRESTED BWUAAHHHHH!

>ask someone for money
>you don't actually need this money, so you're going to jail

nice budding communism you got going on. Arrest anyone who dares buy nonessential items or has more than the bare necessities

have all my golden manbabies goonsire XD

>panhandle is illegal
No it's not.

in some places it is, mostly just rich areas in big cities

Were they filled with molotov cocktails or something? wtf is wrong with you people?

No being homeless is not a disability its a lifestyle. She mentioned she had a disability maybe shes lying about that which is fraud.

If someone, anybody just asks you for money never give it to them. Even if they have a sign. If they can prove their situation then you can but dont sell yourself short.

>arrest the upstanding citizen and not the repeat offenders committing the crime every day

god your mentality is fucked.

Why the fuck are you defending beggars? They should have beaten her like Rodney King. Fuck beggars and any scumbag that gives them money. Damn enablers.

Stolen valor dumbass

Most of them are panhandling for drug money, you stupid fuck.

>parking nice cars at mcdonalds

jealous poorfag detected. does it bother you this beggar has more wealth than you?

yeh lets not give people with nothing to lose food or money, that will turn out really nice for the community. please dont breed you dumb shit teen

Ok, but do scammers and homeless people get licenses?

In some cities you actually have to have a panhandling license.

If they want to panhandle they get a license.

>filling out bureaucratic nonsense just to keep yourself from being arrested

uh huh. You know, in places with actual freedom you don't need a piece of paper to keep yourself from being arrested.

You give beggars money, don't you. Pathological altruism. If it wasn't for weaklings like you, then there would be no beggars in the world.

Are you autistic?

>drive without a liscence
>get arrested
>"WHAT THE FUCK MAN I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA?"

This whole episode, besides probably being made up, reflects poorly on the filmers not the pan handler.

And

Who the fuck cares?

a crime to ask someone for something..think about that..

>practice medicine
>no license
>hurr durr bureacracy

haha wow not the same thing at all. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have all the licenses you want soon. A license to drink, to smoke, to eat. Can't have you doing those things with regulations.

>then there would be no beggars in the world.
Can you point to time in human history that has been true?

you literally cannot call a stranger "sir" without risking your freedom

>then there would be no beggars in the world.
how does one come to this conclusion? seriously, explain to me how your autist brain did this. and no, i dont give to beggars most of the time. but i have no problems with social programs and other people giving to them, cos im not a retard and understand that these people exist and theyre going to need to eat. so they can either get charity or they can mug your stupid ass for money. which would you prefer dipshit? i know most people here are spergs but holy fuck youre on another level

I don't really see your argument. At what point should you need a license for something? Or are you an anarcho-canadist?

in most locales its illegal to panhandle, full stop.

>they can mug your stupid ass for money
thats when they take a .45 to the chest. i guess someone of your 'persuasion' wouldnt understand that.

and here we are, jacking off to feminine penisii

You should have a problem with other people giving to them. Social programs have restrictions and offer enough as it is. Giving to beggars should never happen really.

Now that's a leafpost: confused, lost, dumb and opinionated.

I don't agree with any panhandling, but the ones that at least seem like they need it aren't engaging in illegal activity in most areas. The worse person is someone like this woman who is purposefully deceiving people. Fuck you, you ignorant leaf.

>licence to beg on the streets
>land of the free
LMFAO

>pretty much like guys getting arrested for fucking girls by saying they're millionaires

That's not illegal. Anywhere. You're a braindead retard if you think otherwise.

holy shit

>literally thoughtpolice

It is actions that are illegal dummy, not ideas. The transgression is the same. The thief who takes bread to feed his family is no different than the rich bread thief who could afford his own bread.

Homeless people get arrested for this all the time. Cops just usually dont bother with real homeless that much anymore because the homeless only see it as free meals and a free bed and give no fucks about it.

Pretending to be homeless to panhandle can be prosecuted as a type of charity fraud under deceitful business acts.

Basically fake charity, so yes. They don't really give a fuck for actual homeless and are more likely to tell them to move somewhere else or leave them alone than anything else.

>you must be a completely broken individual with no where else to go before your allowed to panhandle

But why let it get that far? Surely she was having trouble making ends meet and needed some extra money to pay rent/get groceries. Maybe she has kids too, and was forced to do this degrading act. Arresting someone for this? That's beyond retarded. If people give her money then they can obviously afford to do so. No poor smucks that arent' retarded hand out money they don't have to ppl "in need".

Who cares? The psycho cunt deserves life in prison.

>she drove around a fucking shiny new FIAT

Learn the facts before you post leaf.

>shiny new FIAT
Cars are cheap af right now and plenty of poor idiots get stuck with them on terrible plans that seem good when they start.

>be doing something technically illegal but not significant or disruptive
>stay in one stop and don't keep moving
>chimp out when someone says something to you
>draw attention to yourself with every opportunity
>women in charge of thinking
retard

This. You can't panhandle in most places.

Why is it called panhandling? Handle of a pan, what, makes no sense. I've never run into this word before.

That's the English language for you.

>"Aggressive panhandling."
It is uncommon panhandling, a type of harassment bordering on extortion that is practiced by a minority of street people.