TWO SCOOPS

STRAYA BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_and_Rose_Mattus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id get hokey pokey and cookies and cream.

that'll most assuredly be good for business

Not only are they promoting gay marriage, but mixing flavours?

Absolute degeneracy.

That's the most retarded fucking thing desu senpai. I'd get different flavored scoops from a different ice cream place and eat them at Ben and Jerry's out of spite

Get two white flavors

Drumpf calling oz right now

Wtf is going on !?

I don't get it. Wouldn't they ban two scoops of different flavoured ice cream and promote only same-scoop purchases? It seems like a counter intuitive promo. And I guess they cant just push tutti-frutti because noone likes that shit.

THAT'S RIGHT SNRUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO TWO SCOOPS FOR YOU!!!!!!! (((BEN AND JERRY))) ARE MY GREATEST ALLIES! WELL PURSUE THE AMERICONE DREAM (TM) WHILE KICKING YOUR RACIST, SEXIST, POOR EXCUSE FOR PUTIN'S COCKHOLSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're banning two of the same flavored scoops because two of the same gender can't get married.

>buy one scoop
>walk outside
>come back in
>buy another scoop

Don't forget that they support BLM. Been buying their stuff for years, not anymore.

Best flavor of Ben and Jerry's, go!

guys it's raining!
I'm gonna go take a dab out in the rain

Stop buying kike food

What if you order three?

trying to reverse psych people into buying two scoops

fuck I'm an Amerifat and I don't even get two

FUCK YOU I NEED 5 OF THEM ALL SAME COKE FLAVORED

HAHAHAHA TWO SCOOPS BURGUMPF?! NOT THIS TIME!

>inb4 Trump tomohawks them

No

>be customer out for a walk with the girlfriend
>come to a line of restaurants, fast food etc
>eat and come out for a light snack for the walk back
>walk into ben and jerrys
>in the mood for a particular flavour
>opt for the double scoop on your girl's insistence because she wont accept her own due to not wanting to be fat but will be ok eating 80% of one scoop and its supporting cone base
>"Sorry we're banning same scoops until gay marriage is legal! Want to sign this petition?"
>laugh with my girlfriend as we turn and walk out, then move a few steps to a cheaper ice cream seller for some lemon sorbet

(((((Ben Cohen))))) and (((((Jerry Greenfield))))). (((((Haagen-Dazs))))) is no better.

You think minimum wagies are going to seriously stop someone from ordering two of the same scoops of ice cream?

I can't even stop Five Guys from giving me a medium or large sized fries when I order a small.

I only eat Texan icecream

Enjoy your Listeria, cuck.

I bought their ice cream occasionally but when I saw this I decided to never again buy their shit. They're owned by a large corporation so I don't get why the fuck they care about social justice shit.

Kek

Can't even eat ice cream without it turning to some more Shoah shit.

Cant go wrong with Chapman's. A quality Canadian Ice Cream for the whole family with no bullshit. MMMMMM Chapmans! :)

Please tell me it isn't real. I don't want to believe.

I have never actually seen an Ben and Jerry's shot here in Aus. I know some places sell tubs of it but I've never seen an actual palour.

How am I supposed to boycott this like brand when I love ice cream and Canada has no other options for real ice cream with cookies and shit in it?

Need to investigate further to see if there are any (((connections))). Probably are.
Not sure that's even available here.
Good. You avoided giving Jews your money even if it was just once.

are we getting this state side because Donald gets 2 scoops?

Kek

>modified milk ingredients
How do you eat this gross stuff?

lame there isn't one in my town, can't go in for 2 scoops of vanilla

iunno man, cheese isnt that scary

I did jew the jews though I guess.
I used to have a shop and they gave me a bunch of free stainless steel ice cream scoops, I didn't even stock the ice cream.
Sold the 50 box for $40 per scoop.

Ben and Jerry's tubs are like mongrels to dogs

Does it come in a bag?

>AMERICONE DREAM (TM)

>implying their staff will care enough to enforce this
Hi can I please get 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
>sir we can't serve 2 of the same fla-
Just give me 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream I don't give a fuck about your promotion I just want ice cream
>ok sir

Bankruptcy

This is fine.

Personally the cookies and cream with the cookie dough is GOAT

These motherfuckers are trynna bribe you guys with ice cream.

Have you even seen a b&J shop?

Whoever made that must be fag.

Because it's good ice cream that promote traditional values not fags and dykes. See the cover? A white boy and white girl licking chapman's ice cream dreaming about their future family together and how their white kids will eat chapman's too. It's a beautiful thing bro. It's also reasonably priced compared to nestle shit and that ben and Jewry's. DESU ive never had Ben and Jewry's. Is it even available up here?

I would order two one scoop cups of the same flavor and then dump them into the same cup. Right in front of them.

Didn't know they existed here

Funny enough, they actually made a Colbert ice cream variety.

I want to see Trump go and buy two scoops of that flavor just to watch Colbert's head implode.

subtle racemixing propaganda
Absolutely subversive.

In case you didn't know, their full names are:

Ben (((Cohen)))
Jerry (((Greenfield)))

>tfw leftists are LITERALLY SCARED by the sight of two scoops of Ice cream

"choose" two scoops

Ben and Jerrys is the only good brand of ice cream but I've been bothered with them ever since they started promoting Bernie. Stop trying to convert me away from red pill and just let me eat my ice cream.

Wtf I hate ice cream now

damn you jewed em hard wonder how they are still in business after that loss?

Seriously, wtf is this timeline?

Make your own. It's not that hard.

Who in the world with a minimum taste takes 2 of the same?
The best icecreams are combinations like pistacchio and yoghourt, lemon and choco, mint choco, banana and strawberry...

Meh, anyway ben and jerrys/any other brand sucks when you can have a real icecream at a traditional heladería...

I stopped buying this shit when I saw that too.

>to defeat the Jew you must become the Jew

sauce
where's this located?

>The Berenstien universe is peaceful lazy river ride where Ron Paul was president from 2008-2012, Bernie 2012-2016, Hillary is in prison, and last years election was Rand vs Webb.

>BERENSTAIN IS A LOG RIDE TO HELL WHERE THE HAPPENING IS RAINING RAZOR BLADES AND SHOOTING US STRAIGHT INTO PLANET FUCKING NIBURU

I know that feel. This stuff ain't bad though. About the same price where I'm from.

where do you think?
cuck central, melbourne.

just buy some neopolitan from woolies you mongoloids.

>Peters Ice Cream is a formerly Australian ice cream brand, now a subsidiary of European food firm R&R Ice Cream.
>owned by eurocucks
money doesn't even stay in Australia, faggot.

When did they start selling this shit in Australia?

This. Fuck them.

>implying I still buy their overpriced as fuck ice cream

>BlackLivesMatter because they are children, brothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers.
>They matter because the injustices they face steal from all of us
>STEAL

Skreeee

IT'S OVER RINGO RUFFLES! I'VE WON!

How are your jimmies?

Liked Häagen-Dazs® Ice Cream more. Better flavor and no silly politics involved.

This is actually a pretty good idea. There's no reason why Australians of all sexualities shouldn't have proper rights.

DRUMPF BTFO

>Häagen-Dazs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuben_and_Rose_Mattus

Ice cream is 100%

It makes you fat like nothing else

>consuming the ice cream jew

Australians are such gay cunts.

Shut the fuck up and give me two scoops of Moose Tracks.

Dude it doesn't matter
Their ice-cream tubs are like $12 each, they're extremely overpriced

>He thinks Bernie would be a good prez

I think a better business model would be to have discounts on 'same-same' scoops to promote marriage equality as a good thing. instead they are retards who will just damage their business by punishing normies for shit thats out of their control

Haagen-Dazs isn't even a real word/name, just a nonsense word made up by the guy who started the company to make the brand sound fancy.

You must live in the middle of bum fuck istan. You can usually find B&J near hoyts cinemas or in the city, at least in melb

their icecream is overpriced crap anyway

LITERALLY ENFORCING FLAVOR MIXING!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

What about baskin robbins?

are there any joo-free ice creams available at all?