Give me one (1) reason we shouldn't euthanize disabled people. I'm talking barely functioning retards...

Give me one (1) reason we shouldn't euthanize disabled people. I'm talking barely functioning retards. What do they even add to society?

>inb4 edgey
Not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gh1ocxt72g
youtube.com/watch?v=VYX_NDRMkXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh sanctity of life

Eugenics pill is the real redpill

Should all dogs and cats be euthanized too?

No dogs are mans best friend. Cats and retards can go though

Because the Western world is civilized. Go live in a desert shit hole if you want to act like an animal.

Kek

What do you mean barely functional?

Your entire thread assumes someone will mate with them, which means they choose them over you.

OP literally getting cucked by retards.

>assumes someone will mate with them
What? I'm referring to the mentally handicapped that can't even hold a job. Where's your mind in, cuckold?

Not an argument

It's a sin.

>I'm talking barely functioning retards

Okay, we should start with OP

Well Jesus should make a new New Testament then

85 iq and lower go to my camps

is killing a couple retard and taking the moral hit and having families destroyed over this really worth what little amount of efficiency you will gain ?

Probably

Euthanizing disabled people would bring great unrest to their families. Judging by the mindset of the current population, many people would rally behind these families and bring a strong amount of chaos to the country's structure.
It would be more efficient to allow them to be taken care of by their families than to face the angry public these actions would stir up.

probably not you mean

plus its gonna cost a lot of money to kill them.
>inb4 a bullet is 50ยข

you'll save peanuts at best. just stop giving them gibs

dont get me wrong im all for an fairly authoritarian form of eugenic. just not a big fan of going full retard and murdering people

>Give me one (1) reason we shouldn't euthanize disabled people.
Most of the losers here are on welfare so they are either claiming disabled or actually are disabled.

You wouldn't want to kill your Sup Forumsbrothers would you?

do not kill me master, I am but a poor hunchback.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gh1ocxt72g

better clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYX_NDRMkXc