Why all muslims?

i know a lot of us pedes are angry at the recent terrorist attack in Manchester. But while you rage, please remember Muslims are just like you and me, who love and feel like we do. There are over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, the vast majority are peace loving folk. You can tell apart the KKK and the crusades from regular Christians, why not Muslims? Hate breeds hate, irrationally hating
will only radicalize them further.
rember:twitter.com/Glenn_Kitson/status/866812038504472576?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/deaths-injuries-confirmed-after-explosions-heard-u-k-concert-featuring-n763286

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why all muslims?

Why not?

I hate Muslims

I forcible touch they're woman on my street and treat them like shit skins do to white bitches,

They are complacent

>Muslims are just like you and me, who love and feel like we do
but this is false
>There are over 1.6 billion Muslims in the world
unfortunately
>the vast majority are peace loving folk
kek

>pedes
Fuck off you faggot

>1.6B
Tfw you realize you could surpass the bar set by Hitler

We can stop their international hatred by starting where the crusaders left off and this time finishing the job.

because how can you judge a quarter of humanity based on a hand full of people? Are all americans school shooters?

>But while you rage, please remember Muslims are just like you
I was never brainwashed into worshiping a pedophile war lord and I have never put an evil death cult religion ahead of my own family, friends and country. They are nothing like me.

All Muslims are violent retards that have no place in civilized society. If they were not they would not follow or be part of the such a stupid shit religion.

Let the Jew give you your redpill
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>Why all muslims
Because pic related is their "holy book". All real muslims have to follow it. IP ban on Canada please.

>handful
Retard, they're in the billions. A handful is more than you think.

the bible also has a ton of violent passages, should Christians be for their holy book? Should people who eat shrimp be punished like in the bible? You are just showing your ethnocentric imperialist mindset

>ethnocentric imperialist mindset
Doesn't mean it's wrong.

You're forgetting (or perhaps never knew) the fact that Jesus established a new covenant that put an end to violent acts of the OT.

Pretty damn easy to take something out of context when you don't have the entire story behind such qoutes. Could probably find just as many slanderous crazy shit by thumbing through the first couple stories in the bible.

Actually, Islamists aren't humans. Even if they were in a hypothetical scenario, conflict between humans has been a major driver of progress since the beginning of time and is evidently inherent in our nature. Just because they have similar emotions to me does not mean I am obligated to give a shit about them or are any less inclined to have their entire home continent glassed every time one of their shitskins rapes a European woman or tries to FUCK a child.

Christianity has gone through many many many reforms you stupid fucking leaf. It doesn't matter what's in the book if people don't actually practice it.

>why all muslims?

Of course it's not all muslims, most muslims are peaceful. However it took 1 to kill 19 last night. It took one to kill 50 in a gay club. It took 1 to mow down people in France, and 1 to do the same in Germany. The peaceful majority are irrelevant.

On the topic of Germany, of course not all Germans were nazis, but it only took the minority nazis to take control and as a result 60 million people died in war. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

It is not a problem with muslims, it is a problem with Islam.

Fuck all muslims

ALL

MUSLIMS

Skin and hang them all, drown them in pigs' blood

You can do the same thing with Deuteronomy, but somehow, we're able to avoid pigeonholing every Christian based on this. Hmm?

I'm an agnostic atheist and your statement is utterly retarded. Here's what you need to realize about how Islam and Christianity are different:

Christianity's prophet was a genuinely loving and peaceful person who helped people and demanded nothing in return.

Islam's holy prophet (a person you're supposed to emulate and look up to) was an open warmonger beheader who fucked 9 year old children.

Christianity has always been highly subjective and open to personal interpretation as the Bible has always been understood as the writings of men, which is why modernist reform was possible and why the Church can successfully adapt to the needs of society over time.

It is in the tenets of Islam itself that Allah wrote the Quran, and thus any kind of interpretation or rejection of any of the words within it is immediate blasphemy without exception and always will be. It is in Islam's inherent nature that it can literally NEVER reform or adjust itself, period.

>pedes

HEY...
HEY...
THIS IS Sup Forums

Just like you and me

This doesn't really work since T_D is largely openly anti-Islam.

the mohhamad guy was a pedo murderous psychopatic mindfucker. He had no business starting a religion. fuck Islam and all of the muslim zombies.

Christianity has a New Testament that rationalizes away those parts of the Old Testament and also went through a Reformation to modernize. Islam has neither.

>most muslims are peaceful
>actually falling for this

Tell me you didn't fall for the "based Jews" meme too.

watch this you faggot : youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE

Name a white suicide bomber that was motivated by christianity

Assuming you cant answer, thats why all muslims

It's not all muslims. It's wahabism and sunnis. They just happen to be the ones coming into the west. Shias are way more peaceful but almost never leave their countries because their religion stresses nationalism and making your country better instead of leaving it.

Read the Qu'ran and the Hadiths. Read about Infidels. It doesn't matter whether most individuals are peaceful and don't act on what their religion permits.

As long as Sharia Law and forceful totalitarianism are supported by their holy texts, it does not matter how many peaceful Muslims you are around.

I'm all onboard for Muslims who don't want Sharia law. That doesn't mean their kids or family members will feel the same.

>Not all muslims
Well not all their bullshit is based around direct attack.

Every muslim is still part of it. They hide terrorists They silently support terrorists, until they can do it more openly. They fund terrorists. Every muslim is doing their part to destroy civilization and build a goatfucker-festival.

Hitler was nothing compared to the commies

FPBP

all muslims must be removed from civilized society and immigrants of muslim faith or immigrants from muslim countries must be barred entry into the civilized world. governments must protect their citizens from being blown up. one western life is worth a thousand muslim lives.

it's at a point where it's too risky to pick and choose the good ones from the bad. they all need to go. their brothers made their bed for them too many times now. i will not have my daughter killed by one of these people as a taxpayer and veteran. they had their chance a hundred times over and they blew it. out, now. every single one.

>peds
you have to go back

>Muslims
>love
>feel
>implying
They are obviously not human, much like every enemy tribe in a time of conflict. Don't be a cuck.

kek