What did they mean

Yikes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Durthain725
dailyrampage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these people cannot be serious. If anything muslim are protected by brits law never to be criticize yet this is the fault of white people?

Gotta be a parody..... right?.... guys?

whoever is behind those posts needs a bullet in the head

Good, spread this. Use it to undermine antifa and further push them as a domestic terror org. They're supporting an attack that killed children. Antifa are subhuman terrorists.

As well as terrorist apologists and terrorist supporters.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.
Muslims this, Muslims that, they can do no wrong. It doesn't matter how many people they kill, how many women they rape, and how many cultures they destroy. People are absolutely oblivious to one of the most historically rampant cancers and it must stop, our politicians are doing nothing to push back this threat. Sooner or later we will have to either act as a people, or be trampled by an onslaught of dishtowel wearing shitskins.

has to be...

If it's real, I support a full doxxing campaign

>A Twitter account with 12 tweets, 3 followers that has been active for ~13 days.
I'm disappointed.

Screw it, just screw it.
If they want islam so bad then fucking have at it, Europe shall become Eurabia and it will be beautiful, fags being thrown from buildings, women being kept in their rightful fucking place, and much much more, they're the ones that are throwing their own civilization into the trash

It's enough, i've snapped

>yet this is the fault of white people?

Everything is the fault of white people according to these race baiting pieces of trash. They're worse than a hundred Al Sharptons.

>colombia

lol what do you care?

>Yeah its bad that people died and were blown to pieces and whatever...
>BUT MUSLIMS HAVE TO ENDURE WICKED HATE SPEECH!!!!
This is hilariously awful
When get rebeating numbers I die tonight and finally become satisfied

NOOOOO!!!

I'm a spaniard on vacation

This, but how long until it becomes a real criticism of what happened? Is it not already? Which came first, the troll or the idiot?

Here user, take mine Let us be free of this suffering.

These accounts are set up to purposefully make antifa look bad. They tweet some obvious sarcasm sometimes that lets you in on it.

You are simultaneously completely correct and probably an FBI honeypot

Karl Marx fucking ROLLING in his grave lmao

>retards dox their own guy false flagging as antifa

Is it true what they say about those colombian semen demons?

Trump sparked the pushback at summit Saudi. He pretty much said Muslims will need to tolerate us or leave. He also said the muslim community must push back terrorism in their communities and stop being complacent to terrorism.

If we are to coexist with muslims both sides need to work together. Im tried of the burden being purely on us. If they refuse to cooperate then we have merit to reject them.

Fake account.

If you can't tell that this is a parody account you should probably just neck yourselves to save the world from your stupidity.

Death here.

I will take you away in your sleep. You won't feel anything and you will simply be dead when you wake up.

Have a good night.

>mean words are worse than death
O-ok, guys, its not f-funny anymore..

"OHHH YOU WON'T FEEL ANYTHING, IT'LL BE IN YOUR SLEEP"
How boring and unnoteworthy. You can do better than that, faggot.

Though it may be there are legitimately people who think like this and I'm sure you can probably look on other ANTIFA accounts and see something bearing resemblance to this.

Seems like a false flag, but they should keep it up if so

What racist immigration policies ? They have open borders, havent brexited yet.

Its pretty fucking obvious you idiots. We created the god damn problem by bombing hundreds of thousands of them into fucking oblivion and destabilizing the region in general

No shit that creates terrorism

A poor childish attempt at discrediting antifa. Ffs you idiots stop wasting time on shit like this.

If thats the case not a single muslim should of been allowed entry into our lands.

>We were just pretending to be retarded

Please, we aren't fucking southerners, there's gonna be some shit (probably mostly from scrawny ass 16 year olds) but we don't hate the paddies for doing far worse damage in 96 (granted they called ahead)

and if any country has a history which kinda makes you go "yeah, yeah we kinda did that" it's probably us.

what do they say?

>hate speech worse than death
I thought death was the worst thing that could happen to an individual. Boy, have I got it all wrong...

Yeah they have big dicks, was there last month.

>bombing hundreds of thousands of them into fucking oblivion and destabilizing the region in general
Thank Israel for that one. But you already know that, don't you Scholomo?

You antifa damage control faggots are pathetic
>It must be fake how can antifa support something that Marxists want!

fact: jews want Israel to themselves, fuck all the muslims. how do they reclaim the motherland? Install PC culture into europe and force immigration. Anyone who questions will be arrested for hate speech. Create antifa to attack any who questions. When all the muslims are in europe they can peacefully control the motherland

tl;dr Fuck jews, niggers, muslims, and spics

Kek

Retweet this shit, let people know what Antifa really thinks

They want to destroy civilization, they are the same as ISIS

In all fairness I used to hang around online lefty communities and that shit really isn't outside the realm of opinion I would see commies/antifa/anarchists spout.

Antifa are faggots and homo's

This

>because Antifa believes that a bunch of girls under the age of 17 deserve to be blown up for MUH WHITE IMPERIALISM

Holy fuck, please circulate this, it could be the worst PR for those antifa queers yet!

Christ...society is more fucked then I can possibly imagine. Hate speech worse than suicide bombings? What the fuck?

National Action got proscribed for less.

Antifa is kinda like that transgender webcomic, there is just no way to tell anymore if it's real or an edit.

Literally justifying the deaths of innocent children.

>dress up as antifa
>go to one of their protest in the summer
>notice that antifa kids are suffering from heat exhaustion. Tell parents I will take them back to the van for cooling down
>tie them up and drive to the woods
>lock them in a wooden cabin and rape them
>when they give birth I will eat the fetus

repeat for KEK

>Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will hurt more than sticks and stones.
Ahh, so that's how the saying goes...

It's like Onion-tier satire at this point.
Except it's actually real. Best timeline.

This is either a psyop, or they are Public Relations retards who are going to jettison tons of rank and file liberal supporters and possibly redpill normies. Let them keep talking.

Antifa are not the smartest people

They don't care about PR, they actively attack any journalists that try to talk to them

This attack was on the 4 year anniversary of the British soldier that was beheaded in broad daylight. Dates matter to jihadis

I don't believe this.

As in, I quite literally do not believe this person.

twitter.com/Durthain725

Is anyone even still surprised at this point?

>being that retarded
Why is Canada still allowed to post ?

>they had to rape those children because of poverty!
kek. That argument never gets old.

How bout we lynch all the brown people and the commie faggots.

dailyrampage.com/
IDK, man...

I literally have had leftist tell me "the hate reactions to Muslims are worse than the people killed in 9/11" so fuck you, they're like this all the time. How am I supposed to know if the person smearing their own body with shit in public is really genuinely retarded or only ACTING retarded?

Literally.

>I will take you away in your sleep. You won't feel anything and you will simply be dead when you wake up.
Don't tease, user. You have no idea how much I long for exactly that event.

it's a feature of the educated youth

We need to make them pay. Every single one. Kek wills it.

Study.

They meant that they are so afraid of muslims that by taking sides with them will get them "spared". Little do they know, muslims hate liberals THE MOST.

You just get a sense for it after a while, normally if something sounds like a Sup Forums parody it is.

I like these fake posts though, they're good for redpilling normies on faceberg and similar places

>a parody
False flagging would be a more accurate description.

weak bait

>Being blown to pieces isn't worse than people saying mean things about your religion.
>Exploding innocent people because some people have said mean things about your religion is justifiable because they're white and deserved it anyway
>People who are willing to murder you for insulting their religion NEED to be let into the country ASAP or else they will murder you in the name of their religion

What the fuck is this?

wait, so they confirmed the bombers were muslim?

>brown people
Even antifa acknowledges they are not just people but brown.

>20 dead and 60 injures
>Mostly whites and some mongrels

Fucking communists must all be shot dead

Karl Marc is rotting like a piece of shit should

"The merit to reject them"

By blowing up innocent people?

You're a fucking retard, and your god doesn't exist. Hope you spew this nonsense in public and get wrecked for your stupidity

poe law

The good thing is Antifa is jeventually joining IS which they actually already do.Makes it easier to deal with them.